Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2011, 10:44 PM

2 SVX Parts Cars

Hello everybody, My name is Daniil and I have 2 svx for parts. One is 1994 FWD with only 82K on it ( got it from insurance auto auction) and another one is 1992 with 121K. I have a lot of good parts. Let me know what do you need.

P.S. I have a good WINDSHIELD

Just want to let everyone know. I am from Vineland and I never had a chance to tell the truth about our city. So let me tell to everyone and u judge me on your own opinion. My name is Dan and I moved to Vineland about 4 years ago. I met with Vlad and to be honest I find out about SVX from him. I felt in low with this car and bought one for my self. I new that he was selling some parts for this car but I really was not in to it until he offered me to work with him and I agreed. So I was helping him with brining cars and taking them apart. He was mostly dealing with costumers. So I thought that everything is going good until I find out that he is lying to People like crazy. He was selling parts that he did not have and stealing from people. After that I completely stopped doing any business with him and it cost me. he used my name in his affairs. So I stopped selling svx parts because people thought that me and him is the Same Person. So now I just want to tell everybody My Name is Daniil Knot and I am guy who wants to make my costumers happy. I sell parts on Ebay and user name is Dans_carparts Check out my feedbacks and if you have any questions to me please feel free to contact me. I did not hear from Vlad for about 2 years now and I believe that he was arrested ( which he deserved ). My original email is Shnyrok@gmail.com and I will answer any question that you have. I want to clear history of Vineland and be a part of svx network. Please give me a chance and test me. I just send one package to Motorsport-SVX you can ask him to confirm. Thank you for your time to read this post and as I sad please let me know if you have questions.

Thank you
Daniil Knot