Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northeast Region

Old 04-24-2013, 06:08 AM
Parts Hook-Up

Annapolis Subaru Open House - 4/27/2013!

Annapolis Subaru Open House

We are pleased to announce our annual open house event for April 27, 2013! As most of you know we skipped last year due to construction but we have upgraded our spaces with customers in mind. We hope that you will join us to kick off the spring season, enjoy the nice weather and meet fellow enthusiasts.

Who: We love ALL Subaru's, bring what you have! In the past we have had Brat's, XT's, frankenSuby's, Vintage, Exotic, you name it. We like variety and encourage you to bring whatever you would like to show!

What: Format will be the same as previous years - Free food, parts discounts, entertainment, giveaways, and 2013 Annapolis Subaru T's!

Where: Annapolis Subaru

When: April 27, 2013! 10am-2pm

Why: Becauseracecar! Oh and EVERYTHING is on SALE!

The AAMC Blood Mobile will be on site accepting donations!

If you make a donation to the AAMC Blood Mobile you will be entered in a special raffle for Subaru Gear gift certificates!

More Info: http://www.aahs.org/blooddonorcenter/

Notes:

-We will accept pre-orders the week leading up to the meet to minimize wait times for parts during the meet. If you have a long list of items you are interested in please send me a list in advance and you can pick up that day.

-If you have special requests for aftermarket items you would like to see at our meet or in our store feel free to make suggestions! I am always looking for ways to expand and update our inventory to suit your needs and the market demands.

-Please note that we discount our entire inventory during our events. You will see signs listing super special deals that are beyond our meet discounts, usually dirt cheap inventory blow outs. Even if it isn't marked, it's still on sale. Every.Single.Part.Period.

Gauging Interest: Paintless Dent Repair

In previous years we have invited our dent repair company to come in and repair cars however we rarely get much interest for this. Before I invite him in this year I would like to know how many people have a solid interest in getting PDR. If you are interested, please post below and I will keep a count and post later with details.

Sorry for the last minute post! If you are in the area on Saturday please stop by!

Thanks,
Jackie
Annapolis Subaru
149 Old Solomon's Island Rd
Annapolis, MD 21401
443-837-1422
Annapolis, MD 21401
443-837-1422

www.AnnapolisSubaru.com

Jackie.Whetzler@AnnapolisSubaru.com
Old 04-24-2013, 01:53 PM
Freezepop's are Awesome!!!!
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Hocrest
Re: Annapolis Subaru Open House - 4/27/2013!

Best of luck for your event Jackie, I was at one a few years ago and we had a great time. I have to be in NYC for work, or I'd be planning on heading down.

For anyone that wasn't at Reading to hear me mention Jackie and Annapolis 20-30 times, they are great friends of the SVX community. They are major supporters of our annual meet, so if you are within a couple of hours please return the favor and support their meet this weekend .
Old 04-25-2013, 07:39 AM
Parts Hook-Up

Re: Annapolis Subaru Open House - 4/27/2013!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hocrest View Post
Best of luck for your event Jackie, I was at one a few years ago and we had a great time. I have to be in NYC for work, or I'd be planning on heading down.

For anyone that wasn't at Reading to hear me mention Jackie and Annapolis 20-30 times, they are great friends of the SVX community. They are major supporters of our annual meet, so if you are within a couple of hours please return the favor and support their meet this weekend .

Thank you! It is our pleasure to host this event for our customers!
Annapolis, MD 21401
443-837-1422

www.AnnapolisSubaru.com

Jackie.Whetzler@AnnapolisSubaru.com

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: