Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > Down Under

Old 07-29-2008, 10:47 PM
The SVX Killer

Red face Please sell me your SVX !!!

Hi ... I am back, after a LONG absence ... I am now looking for another SVX to replace my baby with that was rear-ended after I had only owned her for 3 weeks ...

Then I had a two tone silver that my parents loaned me, they told me I could buy it - I spent $3000 on it, then my mum took it back off me and has gone a bit weird ... Don't even ask, I am no longer on speaking terms with her ...

If you are interested in selling me your SVX, or know of any for sale (that are a reasonable price) please let me know !!!

Thanks, Countess

[Ooooh and I saw a YELLOW SVX at West Gosford on Monday morning, around 8.30am turning into Manns Road from the Central Coast Highway ... Could not catch the number plate, too much traffic !!! Mmmmmmm pritty !!
Old 07-30-2008, 03:58 AM

Re: Please sell me your SVX !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countess View Post
Ooooh and I saw a YELLOW SVX at West Gosford on Monday morning, around 8.30am turning into Manns Road from the Central Coast Highway ... Could not catch the number plate, too much traffic !!! Mmmmmmm pritty !!
You saw a yellow one here ??? please take a pic next time i think they look great

regards cam
Old 07-30-2008, 04:47 AM
SVX Addict

Send a message via MSN to BRADY Send a message via Skype™ to BRADY
Registered SVX

Helllooo!

I know of at least 3 SVX for sale. There is a good green one in SA, a very average red one on Brisbane, and a silver one on ebay:

1995 model,owner hoping it makes it over $5000

Item Title: subaru svx
Item Number: 120287297975
Item URL:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=120287297975
End Date: 04-Aug-08 12:03:47 AEST

You live close, hope to see you somewhere one day!

Mike
1992 SVX Mica Red/Black (Ruby Pearl) (ADM)- 290,000 kms. With Koni adjustable front shocks, THRICE o/hauled 4EAT with transmission cooler and now the 'QUICK CHANGE' unit, custom PWR aluminium radiator, replacement water pump, fuel pump, crank pulley, Pioneer 6 x 9 rear and 6 inch front speakers, Sony Head unit, rattles from the front end and steering, front DBA slotted rotors. Blown heater core, ruined CV joints, new car park damage. FOR SALE... www.thebeatleboys.com
Old 07-30-2008, 05:09 AM
The SVX Killer

Talking Re: Please sell me your SVX !!!

I would definitely have taken a photo, if I was not flying past at 70kph, about to go the opposite direction, and it was standing still ... I thought I did great just seeing it ... It only saw it because my kids yell "spotto" whenever they see a yellow car, otherwise I would not have even noticed it !!

I know people here love yellow ones ( my opinion is why ruin an awesome car by painting it yellow?! Purple, people ... PURPLE )

I did see the silver one on ebay, and a green one, but I want red or black (so I can paint parts of it PURPLE) DEFINITELY no green car in my life *grin*

I think it is going to be a long term wait to find one I will be happy with, thanks for your help !!
Old 07-30-2008, 12:38 PM

Cool Re: Please sell me your SVX !!!

check out the ones in NZ for sale -

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Sear...=2&type=Search

(no none of them are mine!!)
Old 07-30-2008, 02:42 PM

I'm going to check the silver one out today after work just for my own curiosity i'll report back later
Old 07-30-2008, 06:08 PM
SVX Addict

Send a message via MSN to BRADY Send a message via Skype™ to BRADY
Registered SVX

I looked on the web last night - there are quite a few SVX for sale. There is a red 1992 in the southern highlands and a BLACK one for sale in QLD!!

Quite the choice...... The black one looks very nice...........

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/private/SUBARU/SVX/details.aspx?__Ntk=CarAll&__D=svx&Cr=0&State=All%2 0States&R=5863850&state_id=0&keywords=svx&__N=0+83 4+285+257&distance=25&__Ns=pCar_PrivateSpecialFlag _Int32|1||pCar_ImageCount_Int32|1||pCar_LastModifi edDate_DateTime|1&__Ntt=svx&trecs=3&__Nne=20&__Ntx =mode+matchallpartial&silo=1003&__sid=11B78951C0CE &seot=0&__Dx=mode+matchany

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/private/SUBARU/SVX/details.aspx?__Ntk=CarAll&__D=svx&Cr=1&State=All%2 0States&R=5891179&state_id=0&keywords=svx&__N=0+83 4+285+257&distance=25&__Ns=pCar_PrivateSpecialFlag _Int32|1||pCar_ImageCount_Int32|1||pCar_LastModifi edDate_DateTime|1&__Ntt=svx&trecs=3&__Nne=20&__Ntx =mode+matchallpartial&silo=1003&__sid=11B78951C0CE &seot=0&__Dx=mode+matchany
1992 SVX Mica Red/Black (Ruby Pearl) (ADM)- 290,000 kms. With Koni adjustable front shocks, THRICE o/hauled 4EAT with transmission cooler and now the 'QUICK CHANGE' unit, custom PWR aluminium radiator, replacement water pump, fuel pump, crank pulley, Pioneer 6 x 9 rear and 6 inch front speakers, Sony Head unit, rattles from the front end and steering, front DBA slotted rotors. Blown heater core, ruined CV joints, new car park damage. FOR SALE... www.thebeatleboys.com
Old 07-30-2008, 11:53 PM
The SVX Killer

Ooooh those New Zealand ones are very cheap !!! I don't like the prices on any that I found in OZ, other than the one on ebay that I cannot get to see, and I certainly do not want to spend $5000 without seeing it first. I shall keep looking around, was hoping to find one around $6,000 - $8,000 that is all the money I have available at the present time ...
Old 07-31-2008, 12:07 AM

well i went i saw, i went hmmm do i want another one ? Maybe but it has some issues there is a tappety lifter in the engine, the a/c needs regassing there is some wear and tear on the front seats there are some small marks on the front bumper everyting else seems to work ok the k's are highish but the books are still with it and i couldve sworn it said it was a 92 on the plate but maybe i'm dyslexic. I think it just needs some tlc

btw is anyone here bidding on it ?

regards cam

ps it used to be svx 09 rego plate and its got a alloy replacement radiator

Last edited by legacyau; 07-31-2008 at 12:18 AM.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:08 AM

Registered SVX

i like 2 get an 96 or 97 svx
1973 1400 GSR Yelo 2 Door Coupe awaiting Restoration
Old 07-31-2008, 03:06 AM
Registered Loser

try tradingpost and carsguide
Old 08-04-2008, 12:36 AM

So was any one here bidding on the silver ebay car?
Old 08-04-2008, 12:39 AM
The SVX Killer

I was watching it, but it only went to $2058, they had a reserve of $5000 ... Guess no-one wanted it that badly !! I will buy it if they take $3000 *grin*
Old 08-13-2008, 05:28 PM

Smile Re: Please sell me your SVX !!!

I have a 1992 SVX with 180,000km for sale. It is 2 tone grey, new Z rated tyres, incar GPS/DVD/MP3 navigation system, fully serviced for $8,600 with Vic roadworthy. Extremely good condition.
The black roof does need polishing as it must have been in sun from previous owner.
Only selling to buy campervan. Please phone Ron on 0427 120952 for more details as we are in Albury/Wodonga & will give you best description as possible before travelling to inspect.
Regards
Ron Baker
Old 09-09-2008, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countess View Post
I was watching it, but it only went to $2058, they had a reserve of $5000 ... Guess no-one wanted it that badly !! I will buy it if they take $3000 *grin*
Well looky here its back but it seems to be a bit dearer

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SUBARU-SVX-PR...QQcmdZViewItem

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: