Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 03-03-2008, 08:01 PM
Subaru Technician

Send a message via AIM to Hondasucks Send a message via MSN to Hondasucks Send a message via Yahoo to Hondasucks
Registered SVX
PDX sighting

Saw a black SVX with a white pinstripe and a Jesus fish on I5, passed me southbound kinda by Swan Island. Tried to catch up to get a pic but my Dodge truck isn't exactly a speed demon
1992 SVX LS-L #1222 Pearl White
1987 GL Turbo wagon, 5 lug conversion, D/R 5 speed (Rice killer)
1992 Dodge Ram 4x4 diesel (car hauler)
1968 Dodge Polara convertible (Camaro killer)
1990 Toyota Corolla FWD auto (330,000 mile grocery getter)
1986 VW Jetta
Old 03-03-2008, 09:30 PM

Send a message via AIM to newkid17 Send a message via Yahoo to newkid17
just got my fist one

hey guys, im new to the site. i just bought my first svx last thursday!!! its a 1992 with 110,000 miles on it. it is painted pearl white with the black. i live in montoursville pa so if anyone sees a new one friving around in or about that area its probable me!!!haha. i bought in on ebay had to go to staton island to get it. so far i LOVE it and love to see peoples heads to turn.!.!.!
Old 03-04-2008, 12:05 AM
Subaru Technician

Send a message via AIM to Hondasucks Send a message via MSN to Hondasucks Send a message via Yahoo to Hondasucks
Registered SVX
What's the last 6 digits of your VIN? My car is pearl white with a black top as well, and it came from New York originally. Also make sure you register your car here:
http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43403
1986 VW Jetta
Old 03-04-2008, 08:10 AM
Spoiled Brat of Subaru

Send a message via AIM to WRX_SVXGirl Send a message via MSN to WRX_SVXGirl Send a message via Yahoo to WRX_SVXGirl Send a message via Skype™ to WRX_SVXGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by newkid17 View Post
hey guys, im new to the site. i just bought my first svx last thursday!!! its a 1992 with 110,000 miles on it. it is painted pearl white with the black. i live in montoursville pa so if anyone sees a new one friving around in or about that area its probable me!!!haha. i bought in on ebay had to go to staton island to get it. so far i LOVE it and love to see peoples heads to turn.!.!.!
its great isnt it? i have an anniversary edition SVX that is Barcelona red. i also have an exhaust leak right now so mine is really loud. hee hee i just noticed that when spell check tried to fix SVX the first thing is sex ... sorry sleep deprivation is kicking in.

1993 Subaru SVX Anniversary Edition Red #23

we dont do anything slow
Old 03-04-2008, 10:46 PM
Subaru Technician

Registered SVX
Yeah I think it is not just mere coincidence that the name of our cars is one letter off from sex :-P

I know all about the head turning, I'm so used to it that the other day when a couple of the lot attendants stuck a bunch of the plastic stuff they put on the new cars all over my SVX that it was about the fourth person that gave me a WTF?? stare that made me realize there was stuff all over the passenger side of my car
1986 VW Jetta
Old 03-04-2008, 11:19 PM
Liv'n the hobo life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondasucks View Post
Yeah I think it is not just mere coincidence that the name of our cars is one letter off from sex :-P

I know all about the head turning, I'm so used to it that the other day when a couple of the lot attendants stuck a bunch of the plastic stuff they put on the new cars all over my SVX that it was about the fourth person that gave me a WTF?? stare that made me realize there was stuff all over the passenger side of my car
Lol, the other day while calling around for parts the guy at Sears said "Excuse me?! Did you Say Subaru S...E...X..."

Also, speaking of headturning, coming to work down Mill Plain Sunday two asian gentlemen (mid 40s-early 50s) in a suv next to me were pointing and motioning with his finger the car's "lines" and looked to be trying really hard to see the front badge on the hood. They kept noodle necking for about 1/4 mile, and really focusing right in on my car I smiled and they seemed really interested...but the driver was scaring me cuz he was even looking through the right back passenger window while we were in traffic .

Once in my XT I had a bunch of people "looking" at the car...it was only once someone said something, I realized it was because my half drank Mountain Dew was on the rear bumper. Didn't move once doing 60mph for over 6 miles! Now that's areodynamics...

Welcome to the site Newkid17!
01 Outback (DD)
89 XT-6 Newest Project
Representing Vancouver, WASHINGTON! woot!
My Locker