How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 03-24-2004, 09:36 PM
Subaru Gold Contributor

Life

Hi Harry, The way I see it, is we all have what we have. You can improve what you have, or you can not improve what you have. You will enjoy life a lot more if you enjoy what you have. Make youself interested in what goes on around you and around the world. Look for the joy in life and living. The other day someone said if you can't say something good about someone don't say anything. I do enjoy bad mouthing our "great" leader, but of course it doesn't do any good. If your bored, find something of interest to put some zing in your day. Of course being on the SVX web site always heipl make my day interesting. Speaking from my standpoint you really mellow out as you get older. I like what "Dirty Harry", no relation, said "Dieings not much of a living" Since I think most of us are going to be around for a while we might as well enjoy every minute. I am. Take care, BOBB
Old 03-24-2004, 10:04 PM
Member #447

Send a message via MSN to Uncamitzi Send a message via Yahoo to Uncamitzi Send a message via Skype™ to Uncamitzi
Registered SVX
Re: Life

Quote:
Originally posted by Bobb
Hi Harry, The way I see it, is we all have what we have. You can improve what you have, or you can not improve what you have. You will enjoy life a lot more if you enjoy what you have. Make youself interested in what goes on around you and around the world. Look for the joy in life and living. The other day someone said if you can't say something good about someone don't say anything. I do enjoy bad mouthing our "great" leader, but of course it doesn't do any good. If your bored, find something of interest to put some zing in your day. Of course being on the SVX web site always heipl make my day interesting. Speaking from my standpoint you really mellow out as you get older. I like what "Dirty Harry", no relation, said "Dieings not much of a living" Since I think most of us are going to be around for a while we might as well enjoy every minute. I am. Take care, BOBB
uh.... life is too short to try to make sense of that....

sorry bobb!
92 Teal SVX LS-L 128K tranny swap with 4.11's
Well.. my days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle .
Old 03-25-2004, 02:31 AM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Thanks for the concern Bobb! No worries about me! I do enjoy life. I strive daily to improve it. I'm very interested in all the good and the bad the world has to offer. I have nice goals setup for the long term (retirement baby at 35 if all goes well and then free to roam the world as I please....all hail financial independence and freedom from the chains that hold me captive to the burdens of being a functional member of this society.).

Although funny thing is this: I still feel bored sometimes. Maybe I'm missing something in life that I have not discovered yet. Ah well....got to stay focused, however I do like to bad mouth our great leader as well.....in fact quite a few members on this board and they know it is in good fun .....puts a smile on my hardened face sometimes. .
Old 03-25-2004, 11:04 AM

life is too short to try to explain something to Harry and Chris!

Kelli

HAHAHAH HARRY GOT PROVED WRONG!!!
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.
Old 03-25-2004, 12:46 PM
From POST-***** to LURKER

I'm not replying to that post....

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...
Old 03-25-2004, 01:04 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally posted by SHISVX
life is too short to try to explain something to Harry and Chris!

Kelli

HAHAHAH HARRY GOT PROVED WRONG!!!
no offense to the women out there but.......

all guys know that when a woman says that we(de men) 'got proved wrong' we(de men) know that we(de men) are actually right, but we(de men) allow you(de vomen) to feel that you(de vomen) are right so that we(de men) can get some peace and quiet. rational men know that we(de men) lose even when we(de men) win. if we let you(de vomen) win, then we(de men) always win .

Harry (always wrong but right. silent victor in the stuggle)
Old 03-25-2004, 05:05 PM
Thread Killah
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Registered SVX

Quote:
\. I like what "Dirty Harry", no relation, said "Dieings not much of a living" Take care, BOBB
I think the Outlaw Josey Wales said that to a bounty hunter

<-- Clint Eastwood Geek
92 Ebony LS-L ECUtune Stage2av1, Z32 MAF, 370cc injectors, TomsSVX intake, BontragerWorks 22mm RSB #003, HID Hi and Lo beams, OT endlink and bushing mods, PWR Aluminum radiator, Harvey's QC shift kit, 2.5" flowmaster 80 exhaust, 17" Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, Poly sway bar bushings, Slotted Bradi rotors, AFBeefcake powdercoated calipers, 97 grill, and a huge set of air horns. 300,000 miles and counting
92 Ebony LS-L. ecutune stage1v4, motorsport 1pc pulley. Garage Queen - sold to Dad in upstate NY 155,000 miles
19 Subaru Ascent Premium - -Hers !.
89 DL 4x4 little red wagon - a.k.a. The immortal suby. 275k R.I.P.
Old 03-25-2004, 05:15 PM
Subaru Gold Contributor

Re: Re: Life

Quote:
Originally posted by immortal_suby

I think the Outlaw Josey Wales said that to a bounty hunter

<-- Clint Eastwood Geek
Hi Matt, I defer to the Master. Take care, BOBB

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: