Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 11-22-2006, 09:31 PM

Send a message via ICQ to ShiuludeSVX Send a message via AIM to ShiuludeSVX Send a message via Yahoo to ShiuludeSVX
Registered SVX
Front Page Yahoo Ad

Yahoo was running a front page Advertisement for Custom Rides.
After the initial Muscle Cars that most folks would love to have, there was a link for "More Custom Rides".

This page is what I got, just by following the link.

http://custom.autos.yahoo.com/

Kinda cool, the way our Cars are all over the page for More Custom Rides.
June '91 Claret LSL #1733, Enkei RS-5's x 16", Original Paint, accompanied by Beautifully speckeled Front Bumper, Sony Audio Components, Small Car Shift Kit, "How to" Hood Lifts {Perfect}, "15 Minute Suspension Mod"
Motorsport Floor Mats. Perma-Cool External T. Filter, New Front Axels {1/2008}. "Classic Radiators" unit "$36 coil alternative" and Tranny rebuild at 287k 8/2012

'05 Infinity G35 Coupe.
No Mods, 33K Miles
Old 11-22-2006, 10:46 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiuludeSVX
Yahoo was running a front page Advertisement for Custom Rides.
After the initial Muscle Cars that most folks would love to have, there was a link for "More Custom Rides".

This page is what I got, just by following the link.

http://custom.autos.yahoo.com/

Kinda cool, the way our Cars are all over the page for More Custom Rides.
Have you been to the site before looking at SVX's? I have and ever since then it usually takes me right to the SVX's when I go to it.
Old 11-23-2006, 08:17 AM

Send a message via ICQ to ShiuludeSVX Send a message via AIM to ShiuludeSVX Send a message via Yahoo to ShiuludeSVX
Registered SVX
Not that I recall.
The only one I've been to lately is that Snapple page, or whatever it was {have to hunt it down again}, where you can map out where the reported SVX's are located.

Thanks, tho. That might explain why I see a good percentage of them as SVX instead of any other. And I do keep my cookies for most things.

E
June '91 Claret LSL #1733, Enkei RS-5's x 16", Original Paint, accompanied by Beautifully speckeled Front Bumper, Sony Audio Components, Small Car Shift Kit, "How to" Hood Lifts {Perfect}, "15 Minute Suspension Mod"
Motorsport Floor Mats. Perma-Cool External T. Filter, New Front Axels {1/2008}. "Classic Radiators" unit "$36 coil alternative" and Tranny rebuild at 287k 8/2012

'05 Infinity G35 Coupe.
No Mods, 33K Miles
Old 11-23-2006, 08:21 AM
Locker Link Solution

I thought is was cookie when I first opened it because it says something to the effect of showing subaru svx... and then alternate listings.

That 360 up in NH looks pretty slick. I always wanted one since before I got an SVX.
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Member #995 | My Locker | My New Locker

Catch you next at: ? Auto-X ?
Old 11-23-2006, 08:50 AM

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedklix
I thought is was cookie when I first opened it because it says something to the effect of showing subaru svx... and then alternate listings.

That 360 up in NH looks pretty slick. I always wanted one since before I got an SVX.
Not so sure it was cookies now.
I opened Yahoo up cold, and the Content window showed, but with other cars in the main window.
Then I followed "other listings", and that's when it jumped to Subaru's.
Oh well.

'05 Infinity G35 Coupe.
No Mods, 33K Miles