How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 09-18-2003, 05:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to mikecg Send a message via Yahoo to mikecg
Not the only one

Well, I thought I'd be the only SVX living at the beach in Jersey. But I had a run in at the local bar(not literally) with a 94 Pearlly. The lady got it a year ago from her fathers girl friend. She's not regestered here (Im workin on that part). So that makes 2. We started talkin and she tells me theres another lady about 10 minutes north with a Green one. Nutz. Oh well. I guess I'll see if I can track down the green and get her on here too.
Old 09-18-2003, 05:38 PM
Recluse

Send a message via MSN to Darksied-X Send a message via Yahoo to Darksied-X
I know how you feel. Before I bought mine, I had only ever seen one in Maine, a Bordeaux owned by a local dentist, and the last time I saw it was about 3yrs ago. Since I've owned mine (June), I've seen at least 10 different ones, plus that same Bordeaux. The one that confused me the most was the red one parked on the otherside of a bush from mine. I come out of work and go "What the hell? I didn't park there. The guard must be playing a trick on me." Unfortunately, the owner of the other red one is the only one I've been able to talk to. I think I had her ready to join the Network, but I lost her business card.

'03 WRX Wagon, World Rally Blue
'94 SVX LSi, Barcelona Red
'89 XT6 4WD, Grey & Rust
(and legally, an '01 Outback VDC skankmobile)
Old 09-18-2003, 06:15 PM
sans SVX

Send a message via AIM to mbtoloczko
Yeah, I thought I'd be the only guy in town with an SVX. After I bought mine, I started seeing them everywhere. I've counted 6 other SVXes, including a silver one with about 130K miles, here in town (which has about 150K people). I don't think any are on the network.

Visit my locker

SVX Mods: ND iridium spark plugs, Impreza RS fpr, afr tuned to 13.2:1 using a custom MAF bypass, custom exhaust, WRX 5MT w/ STi RA 1st-4th gear & stock WRX 5th gear, Exedy 13 lb flywheel & Sport Clutch, STi Group N tranny & engine mounts, urethane spacers in rear subframe, rear diff mounts, and pitch stopper, SVX Sport Strut Springs (185f/150r), custom 19 mm rear swaybar, urethane swaybar mounts, Rota Torque 17x8", 225/45-17 Proxes 4 tires, Axxis Deluxe Plus organic brake pads.
Old 09-20-2003, 02:14 AM
Subaru Gold Contributor

SVXes

Hi Mike, Ah, looking for ladies with SVXes. Well someone has to do it, and it might as well be you.Just don't get picked up for lurking! Take card, BOBB