Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Midwest Region

Old 03-04-2007, 07:49 PM

Milwaukee area body shops?

Anybody from the Milwaukee area know of any good body shops around here? I need to get the rust on both of my doors fixed asap. Theres 2 half-dollar sized holes on my passenger side door. And, a quarter sized hole in my drivers side. Or, if anyone in the area has a green parts car with rust-free or mild(but fixable) rusted doors for sale, let me know.

1995 SVX L(mods: slotted/bored raceconcepts rotors,full stebro cat-back exhaust,green cone air-filter,rust )
116,000 mi
My Locker
Old 03-20-2007, 12:08 AM

Send a message via AIM to ykobayashi
Registered SVX
Not Exactly Milwaukee but worth it if you want it done right

Hi Fait,

I have a guy that takes care of my '95. He's not exactly in "the Milwaukee Area" however. He is Lake Bluff, IL which is about 15 minutes south of the border. If you're interested its called Interpro Autobody and they are the only ones that I trust with my baby. Call and talk to Andy or JR.

They do a lot of high end work Ferraris, Porsche, Audi, Mercedes, BMW etc. They are one of the few bodyshops in the US that is certified directly from Aston Martin (They sent their people to England to train) to work on their cars. They detail cars for Lake Forest Sports Cars the local high end dealer.

They keep all cars stored indoors while they have them. They are EXTREMELY picky about how they keep their customers cars. I don't think I have seen any single body shop that was that particular and I am really persnickety about my SVX.

Funny story, I had my SVX detailed. When to pick it up, there was a beautiful yellow Ferrari 420 Modena parked next to my SVX out in front. When I commented on it JR told me it was Michael Jordan's. So my SVXs brush with fame! Anyways, I highy recommend this place. Tell them I sent you.

Good Luck,

Yoshi

[B]1995 SVX L AWD - Original Owner
65k - Brilliant Red
Mods: K&N Drop In Filter, Sony aftermarket CD/MP3 Stereo and Speakers, Sumitomo HTR+ Tires

2004 Mazda 6S 5-door - Steel Grey - 5 speed manual transmission - Daily Driver

2011 Mazda CX-9 - Wife's ride

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: