Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > MOD Mania > Suspension

Old 10-27-2011, 12:22 AM

Re: who wants an aftermarket rear sway bar?

So when's this new GB happening? Im interested in one for my SVX.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:39 PM

I do mean to finish them soon (they truly are half done already) but I just find it so hard to motivate myself after working 60 hours in a week to go back to work in my freetime and do these.

The biggest thing about these is that I am not selling them to make money. The problem with that is that I'm rarely motivated enough to work on them.

Sorry, I don't mean to complain. And I know I sound like a broken record, but there ARE some in the works.

I appreciate everyone's patience, and once this batch is out, I would expect another batch not too long after. If there is a demand, I will do my best for serve the community and do my part.

Home of the Bontrager Works 22mm rear sway bar!!
Old 11-14-2011, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevin View Post
I do mean to finish them soon (they truly are half done already) but I just find it so hard to motivate myself after working 60 hours in a week to go back to work in my freetime and do these.

The biggest thing about these is that I am not selling them to make money. The problem with that is that I'm rarely motivated enough to work on them.

Sorry, I don't mean to complain. And I know I sound like a broken record, but there ARE some in the works.

I appreciate everyone's patience, and once this batch is out, I would expect another batch not too long after. If there is a demand, I will do my best for serve the community and do my part.
Nevin, I personally would have no problem whatsoever throwing you some extra money to compensate you for your time and trouble of working on these. Surely I'm not alone on this. It seems to me that there is still quit a demand for these bars. Maybe if you could come up with a price for everyone that would still be reasonable and put some extra money in your pocket, we'll have a win win situation. Just a thought!