Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Upcoming Meets

Old 04-28-2010, 07:56 AM

Send a message via AIM to thickasxthieves
Registered SVX
June 4th-6th, ocean city maryland

Nasioc is having a meet in OC from the 4th to the 6th, and i will definitely be in attendance. im driving from annapolis area in my svx, with a friend who'll be in his 350whp wrx wagon, and my brother if he can find an svx within his budget he'll be bringing that down as well. if anyone wants to drive down there with us, or meet up in oc while its goin on, respond here or pm me. last year they had over a hundred cars in attendance and this year is looking up to be even bigger and better!
Stage 2 ECUTune chip, 370cc injectors, ECUTune valve body and TCU, solid rubber motor mounts from a forester, outlaw phenolic spacers, COBBTuning lightweight blue crank pulley, Bontragerworks 22mm rear sway bar & endlinks, StrongFlex poly front sway bar bushings, Powergrid adjustable front sway bar endlinks, 17" MOMO CORSE RPM wheels w/ Toyo Proxes4 225/45, drilled/slotted rotors f/r, stainless lines, ceramic pads, Blue silicone radiator hoses, power mode switch, gold jdm hood badge, 20% tint all around, Hella optilux xtreme yellow fog bulbs

parts waiting to go on car: the rest of the strongflex polyurethane suspension bushing set
Old 04-28-2010, 07:56 AM

Registered SVX
Re: June 4th-6th, ocean city maryland

forgot the link to the nasioc page about it

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...1921176&page=1
Stage 2 ECUTune chip, 370cc injectors, ECUTune valve body and TCU, solid rubber motor mounts from a forester, outlaw phenolic spacers, COBBTuning lightweight blue crank pulley, Bontragerworks 22mm rear sway bar & endlinks, StrongFlex poly front sway bar bushings, Powergrid adjustable front sway bar endlinks, 17" MOMO CORSE RPM wheels w/ Toyo Proxes4 225/45, drilled/slotted rotors f/r, stainless lines, ceramic pads, Blue silicone radiator hoses, power mode switch, gold jdm hood badge, 20% tint all around, Hella optilux xtreme yellow fog bulbs

parts waiting to go on car: the rest of the strongflex polyurethane suspension bushing set
Old 06-01-2010, 08:39 AM

Registered SVX
Re: June 4th-6th, ocean city maryland

So the meet is this weekend. Myself, a 350 whp WRX wagon, a lightly modified wrx, and a 300 whp 2g eclipse gsx will all be caravanning down to OC on friday afternoon. leaving from the davidsonville park and ride on 50 round 1ish.

The meet itself is gonna be from late afternoon to early evening friday and staurday in the gold coast mall parking lot, followed by an evening crusie on coastal highway and outlying backroads. should be a rip roarin good time. 100 plus fast subarus of anyone wants to drive down or meet up down there pm me or email me at dancedingodance@gmail.com

hope to see at least one other svx down there!