SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

View Poll Results: Which is the girliest car?
VW Beetle 38 69.09%
VW Jetta 5 9.09%
Dodge Neon (any year, excluding the SRT) 1 1.82%
Mitsubishi Eclipse (before last years remodeling) 8 14.55%
Toyota Rav-4 3 5.45%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-12-2006, 07:54 PM
I'm just sayin'..........

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVXplorer
The VW Cabrio is, hands-down, the girliest car ever made. Every princess loves this car. The New Bettle would have to be a close second.

Other really girlie cars that I can think of: 4 or 6-cylinder Mustang convertibles, Pontiac Firefly convertible, and Hyundai Tiburon.

It's somewhat (un)related, but supposedly, the Subaru Outback is the top car choice of lesbians...

And I thought that the car of choice for Lebanese women (code for when my son is around) was the two door Ford Explorer.....Take notice of it sometime.....

I'm a "friend of dorothy" and I hate Miatas and can honestly say I don't know a single guy that owns a Cabrio.....although my other half did have a New Beetle when I met him......hmmm.....only took me a year to get rid of that thing.....(insert evil grin here)......

'95 Laguna Blue Pearl SVX L AWD
'18 Kia Stinger GT Twin Turbo - Sunset Yellow
Old 04-12-2006, 08:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via MSN to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via Yahoo to DreamingOfSpeed
The beetle has a flower vase in the dash. You cant top that. The late 90's mustang v6 model is rather girly and very popular among the blonde preppy high school/college age girls.
Old 04-12-2006, 08:44 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
Okay,First off, it isnt the outback, its the forester the lebaneeses like. Secondly..I retract my original vote..the beetle is officially the girliest car. A freind pointed out that the new sports model has FLOWER WHEELS! Yeah. the wheel...is a flower....
any man would be disowned from humanity for driving a car with FLOWERS FOR WHEELS
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten

Old 04-12-2006, 08:58 PM
6MT STi-ified, now with R180!

Send a message via ICQ to Nemesis Destiny Send a message via MSN to Nemesis Destiny
I remember when those Daisy wheels first came out (back in what, 1999?) to compliment the New Beetle. I wanted to get SVXplorer's mum a set for her red 1998 Neon. I even did the tirerack.com "test fit" and they looked like they belonged on a girly neon.
1992 LS-L Touring, Liquid Silver w/ Black, 110k mi. "Alice." Rebuilt title. Mods: WRX 6-CD changer, 17x8" Motegi LC-12 (16.5lbs), PWR rad, Perrin LCP, JDM v.8 6MT + R180, Koni + Ground Control (325f/280r), Earthworm Bushings. Awaiting resto.
1994 LSI The legendary "Shotgun Slade" 110k mi and still going strong!

2005 Outback XT Limited 5MT, Obsidian Black Pearl, 211k km, daily driver.
1999 Mazda MX5 base 5MT, Twilight Blue Metallic, 152k km. "Twilight Sparkle" Summer daily driver!
2007 Honda CR-V, some awful shade of light green *yawn*

1992 LS-L Touring, Ebony Mica, 176k kms. Parts car. SCRAPPED.
1992 LS-L, Dark Teal, 367k km. "Wintergreen" the winter beater.*SCRAPPED due to rust*
Old 04-13-2006, 11:21 AM

Send a message via AIM to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via MSN to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via Yahoo to DreamingOfSpeed
The 90's model neon had a hubcap option similar to the flower rims on the new beetle. I hate to admit it but my dad bought me one (but thankfully my brother crashed his car and had to drive it). I drive it once, in my driveway, backwards and hated it. We sold it back to my cousin (who we bought it from) and he modified it. Yeah thats right he modified it and how its cool.

I get told by ppl who have half an idea what the svx is that its meant for men and i should sell it and get a girls car before i hurt myself. Yeah just imagine the torrent that followed that. I personally havent found anything that requires a penis in the svx (and if i do i'll just buy one at the local sex shop )
Old 04-13-2006, 11:52 AM
I have a problem. :(

Send a message via AIM to shelfy Send a message via Yahoo to shelfy
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluebyU
I'm a "friend of dorothy" and I hate Miatas and can honestly say I don't know a single guy that owns a Cabrio.....although my other half did have a New Beetle when I met him......hmmm.....only took me a year to get rid of that thing.....(insert evil grin here)......
my other half drove an old beetle that took me about a year to get rid of.

1997 Subaru SVX LSi "Svetlana" #185 of 640 - 09/1996 - Polo Green Pearl - 34k miles

1992 Subaru SVX LS-L "Everett" #8738 - 01/1992 - Ebony Pearl - 139k miles - 5MT shifty - Sold 07/31/2011

1992 Subaru SVX LS-L "Sven" #1599 - 05/1991 - Claret - 168k miles - Traded 05/11/2005

2023 Subaru Crosstrek Limited CVT - Crystal White Pearl - 2.8k miles
2021 Subaru Forester 2.5i Limited CVT - Horizon Blue Pearl - 17k miles
2023 Volkswagen Jetta S 6MT - Pure White - 2.6k miles
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Limited EV - Ceramic White - 30k miles

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: