How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 09-16-2002, 02:12 PM
I_Alcyone_I

My car got hit today.

I was about 30 minutes into my day at work when one of the guys I work with tells me someone just hit my car. I didn't really believe him at first cause he's always giving me hell about my car and joking that someone hit it. Finally I realize he's telling the truth, so I run outside and theres an old beat up s10 parked on my bumber. So now my bumper had a gap between the rear fender well and the rest of the car and there is a spider web dent on the rear corner. I got his dl number phone number cell number name address and liscense plate, as well as his claimed insurance company, because he didnt have his insurance card with him. I doubt he had insurance at all, but I have enough information to screw him over if he doesn't pay for the repairs.
Old 09-16-2002, 02:20 PM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Sorry to hear that. Hope you get it fixed.
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!
Old 09-16-2002, 02:40 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Hit

That's pretty sad. Sorry to hear your bad news. My brat got hit yesterday right out in front of my house. A PigUV decided that he was too fat to walk an extra 1/2 a block to Church so he squeezed into a space smacking my nice newly painted front bumper with his hitch ball. I took it and left him a note on his windshield saying that I had his hitch which he imbedded into my front bumper and gave him my address if he would like it back. I sure hope he included hitting me in his confession b/c he didn't walk the 10 feet to my door to get his hitch back. An apology would have sufficed. Anybody looking for a 2 1/8" ball and the connections for a Durango?
Old 09-16-2002, 03:14 PM

Mine got hit today too. No note. Just a damaged bumper.

Sorry to hear about yours. Hope you can get the guy to cough up the dough.

Mike

I feel a lot more like I do now then I did before.

92 SVX 5spd, (sold),92 SVX Teal, 67 Mustang 351C 5spd, 00 Galant.
Old 09-16-2002, 03:59 PM
I_Alcyone_I

I know this guy would have left without saying anything if he had the chance. Had I not parked right infront of my work he could have gotten away, but had I not parked right infront of my work it would not have been hit either. I'm taking it to Thoroughbred Collision, I don't know if you guys have heard of them, but they can take a car that has been crushed into a pop can and make it look like nothing had happened to it.

Sorry to hear that your car got hit too, must be a bad day for SVXs in the Pacific Northwest.