Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 05-01-2006, 09:15 PM

Send a message via AIM to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via MSN to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via Yahoo to DreamingOfSpeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green1995SVX
When I was in college my roommate got drunk and peed on my powerbook. Twice.
And thats why i dont live in a dorm! (bodily fluids freak me out) I luckily attend a community college so i live at home but i have several friends at larger schools who live in dorms that have had stuff stolen or broken into (or peed in, not on, IN) they go to a couple of different schools but i think its pretty much the same everywhere from the ppl i've talked to. I've decided to stay at my community college to finish my degree so i dont have to deal with it.

Those rims (or similar ones) are very popular around here with the Latino population. I see alot of them on ford aerostars That photo would be awesome if there wasnt a smashed parts car in the back.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:37 PM
Green1995SVX

Dont get me wrong, I LOVED living in the dorm. The constant drunken urinations were a bit of a set back though.

Mike
Old 05-01-2006, 10:42 PM
Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamingOfSpeed
And thats why i dont live in a dorm! (bodily fluids freak me out) I luckily attend a community college so i live at home but i have several friends at larger schools who live in dorms that have had stuff stolen or broken into (or peed in, not on, IN) they go to a couple of different schools but i think its pretty much the same everywhere from the ppl i've talked to. I've decided to stay at my community college to finish my degree so i dont have to deal with it.

Those rims (or similar ones) are very popular around here with the Latino population. I see alot of them on ford aerostars That photo would be awesome if there wasnt a smashed parts car in the back.
off-campus apartment FTW. i had to drive two miles to school, but i had a full kitchen, my own bathroom, and a deck for the same price as a shoebox-sized dorm.

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)
Old 05-02-2006, 11:53 AM
Green1995SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landshark
off-campus apartment FTW. i had to drive two miles to school, but i had a full kitchen, my own bathroom, and a deck for the same price as a shoebox-sized dorm.
I moved off campus the Summer of my Junior year. Again, got a great place for less money than the dorm. Even had a garage! Also, no 'dry campus' to stifle my alcohol consumption.
Old 05-03-2006, 01:35 PM

Send a message via AIM to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via MSN to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via Yahoo to DreamingOfSpeed
All the universities i looked into required freshmen to live in a dorm (not my kind of thing) and then the apartments in the area were more than buying a house! (rich kids parents actually buy houses for their kids to live in then sell them to other rich parents when they graduate) The rent on an apartment in our area is really high even thought we arent a college town.

I couldnt live in a place with so much free urination. It sickens me to no end that my neighbors kids peed in my yard (and their own yard but thats their problem) I could sleep at night in a dorm. i stayed in one my senior year of HS and couldnt wait to leave. The mattress on my bed was so gross. They dont sanitize them during the summer so lord only knows what your sleeping in. Nope not for me. I like my bed where no one has ever urinated. (yeah i dont like hotels either and avoid them as much as possible b/c of this)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: