SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2006, 04:09 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
The Situation in the Middle East

Following the last few pages of this thread http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=31422 I continue with this one to bring you the latest news of what is happening/what will happen in the Middle East and my country.

As you all heard about the bombing of the Golden Mosque's dome in Iraq. Well even though most of you will be happy and would say individually "Hell yeah.. hope they burn all the muslims also...", this is still a huge step towards Chaos and disaster. If the situation gets more serious, we would be facing a war, destruction and more terrorism... That mosque was very very old and represents the Shiites' "VATICAN"... they think the Muslim Sunnites did that terrorist act but I think they are not the ones who did it.

I hope you can understand what I will tell you know, if you want the truth, you must open yourselves to all possibilities and read our way of thinking through things. Objectivity is the method to use, here I go:

You all know that after 9/11, USA declared "Jihad" over the dictatorship countries in the Middle East and Asia. You started with Afghanistan, and you won there. Then you attacked Iraq, but you couldn't contain the situation there, still... After more than two years, you considered Iraq now as the second Vietnam, you know, no organised army in the World can overcome an irregular army or terrorist group unless it does another Hiroshima. This is unlikely to happen in this situation. Christians in the ME are rare, there are located in Lebanon (most of them), a little bit in Syria, Egypt and Jordan. Iraquis are all Muslims. So causing a fight between Christians and Muslims is not likely to be the solution, forces must be equal, so Muslims Sunnites and Muslims Chiites must fight, which will weaken their spot and allowing USA and Europe to overcome their obstacles while watching muslims fight between each other.

Most of you are going to object this way of thinking, but as you have that thing between Black/White discrimination, we have that thing between Religious discrimination. Muslim Sunnites do not like Muslim Shiites, even that they prefer siding to Christians or Druzes against each others, but they unite against Jews. Christians Orthodox do not like Catholics but not to the similar extent between Muslims, they always unite against any other religion (My dad is Catholic Maronite(*) and my mom is Orthodox).. so we accept each other. Druzes are some other complicated form of Muslims... they switch sides (or color) easily, we call them Cameleons .

(*) as I explained before, we are Catholics, but because one priest was acknowledged by the Vatican as being a Saint, his name was Maroun, so he became St.Maroun, and we are his followers, so we are called Maronites (just to point that we are Lebanon's Catholics, but our prayers, beliefs and mass is 100% the same as ordinary Catholics).

Going back to our topic, that Shiite mosque that was bombed was the cause that the other Sunnite mosques were bombed the next few days. This will ignite a war in the ME between the Sunnites and Shiites, which will resolve the situation in Syria, Lebanon (Hizbullah), Iraq and Iran. Muslims will fight each other until they weaken and foreigners will take control and resolve worldwide terrorism.

I do not think that Sunnites bombed this Golden Mosque and caused that huge misunderstanding between muslims because I think no one would be willing to start such a war unless he wants something from it. Would anyone from you whites over there go to a black people neighborhood and start calling them niggers??? (sorry for being such straightforward with it, but I had to convey the message in a way, I know you are all mature people)
Does it seem right to you?
Sorry but I think USA and Europe want to resolve the situation in the Middle East once and for all by turning the muslims attention away from the invasion and make them fight each other...

Do you think in Lebanon there is only Hizbullah as a Militia? YOU ARE WRONG!!
here they are:
Shiites --> Hizbullah and Amal (still have their weapons)
Sunnites --> Extremists (have some light weapons) and Hariri (son of ex Prime Minister who was killed last Feb 14 by that huge bomb in downtown Beirut), he is so rich that he can buy and mobilize troops in an instant.
Christians --> Ouwwet and Kataeb (who were in control in Lebanon from 1975 till 1988), those were backed by the JEWS and Ariel Sharon (when he was a general), they have more weapons than Hizbullah themselves, still hidden in caves and grottos in the mountains and even in building basements. There were words also that they still have 140 tanks brand new in a neutral zone in Cyprus (but I cannot confirm that)

Also in Christians there are Ahrar and Tayyar el Watani, those two are pure democratic parties, the Ahrar played also a part in the Lebanese war, they were armed but not anymore now, and they will never be. I am a member of Tayyar el Watani, this party is supported by 75 - 80% of the Christians in Lebanon, it is not purely Christian, but more like all religions party, it englobes some Shiites (5%), Sunnites (10%), Christians (75-80%) and Druzes (25%) who want reform, honesty and audit over the stolen funds for the last 16 years of Syrian occupation which lead to our 40 billion US$ theft.

Now the big news is that weapons are being offered for free again now preparing for the potential war over here between the Sunnites and Shiites. The Ouwwet (christians) are opening again the depots of amunition (we need to protect ourselves at the end, there might be invasion of our homes in that war, but we will never be part of it).

I was personally asked yesterday by an Ouwwet member (he is my closest friend) if I needed any weapons for my personal protection, so I asked for another AK47 and a Zeek. He promised he will get... it seems instability will always be a part of my life

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.

Last edited by SilverSpear; 02-26-2006 at 04:20 AM.