IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 06:42 PM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by benebob
......... Hate to see it go to that though.
Me too, but something needs to be done...

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...
Old 07-28-2006, 10:01 PM
No longer blue member

Send a message via AIM to SubaSteevo
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMarineSVX
Me too, but something needs to be done...
I'm probably going to get flamed for saying this, but this has been going on for too long. I've heard far too many people complain about not receiving what they paid for or receiving damaged goods and if he was any other person, he would have 10+ people hounding him getting ready to knock on his door and/or ban him from the network. Usually he does follow through with a refund, but sometimes several months later. I really wonder how many people he actually has successful transactions with, because it seems like everybody ends up needing a refund.

Mike [Davis], if you read this, don't get me wrong, I think your a good person and I don't think you're trying to scam anyone but I believe your personal life has caused far too much interference with your business practices. Perhaps it's time to take a break from the business end and get everything else organized.

Member #895(the member formerly known as BurgundyBeast)
01' MSM Lexus IS300

Last edited by SubaSteevo; 07-29-2006 at 12:57 PM.
Old 07-28-2006, 10:22 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaSteevo
I'm probably going to get flamed for saying this...blah, blah, blah
You're right!

Old 07-29-2006, 12:33 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Ok I am going to chime in here.

I know Mike621's reasons and why he cannot help you out as of the immediate and they are damn good ones so get off his back. Mike621 just happened to get **** end of the stick with how it went down in the business portion of what happened. I am sure Mike621 will try his best to make it right but in the mean time you should be more focused on getting in touch with Mike Davis who is headng up the whole ordeal. Blame whoever you must for not getting your items or not getting a refund but on almost every account it comes back to Mike Davis or better know has Green1995SVX. This is the Mike you want to talk to and if you have legal battles you want to pursue this is the Mike you need to bring it up with. So in short, Mike621 will try his best to make what happened right but until then please keep your comments and requests to PM or phone calls. Get Mike Davis to post his home phone # here and maybe you will make some progress

Tom
Old 07-29-2006, 12:48 PM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir
You're right!

hahahahahahhaa!!!!!

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network
Old 07-29-2006, 12:56 PM
Official AutoX Part Breaker
Subaru Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX

I know Mike621's reasons and why he cannot help you out as of the immediate and they are damn good ones so get off his back. Mike621 just happened to get **** end of the stick with how it went down in the business portion of what happened. I am sure Mike621 will try his best to make it right but in the mean time you should be more focused on getting in touch with Mike Davis who is headng up the whole ordeal. Blame whoever you must for not getting your items or not getting a refund but on almost every account it comes back to Mike Davis or better know has Green1995SVX. This is the Mike you want to talk to and if you have legal battles you want to pursue this is the Mike you need to bring it up with. So in short, Mike621 will try his best to make what happened right but until then please keep your comments and requests to PM or phone calls. Get Mike Davis to post his home phone # here and maybe you will make some progress

Tom
Tom,
Good point in making it clear we're talking about two different Mikes here! My earlier post was actually a request for Mike Davis to respond. Turns out that Mike621 "stepped up" and responded (kudos to Mike621 for doing so!)
-Bill

Most famous NASA "Child" - OSIRIS-REx delivered samples from asteroid BENNU to Earth in Sept. 2023

Center Network Member #989

'92 Fully caged, 5 speed, waiting for its fully built EG33
'92 "Test Mule", 4:44 Auto, JDM 4:44 Rear Diff with Mech LSD, Tuned headers, Full one-off suspension
'92(?) Laguna, 6 spd and other stuff (still at OT's place)
My Locker
Old 07-29-2006, 01:00 PM
No longer blue member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVXRide
Tom,
Good point in making it clear we're talking about two different Mikes here! My earlier post was actually a request for Mike Davis to respond. Turns out that Mike621 "stepped up" and responded (kudos to Mike621 for doing so!)
-Bill
My comments were specifically for Mike Davis, I can't really say anything negative towards the other Mike.

I'm guessing many of the stray complaints should go in Davis' direction, but it's hard to know who you're dealing with when both people from the company have the same name.

01' MSM Lexus IS300
Old 07-29-2006, 01:01 PM

Quote:

Tom
Yes it's quite confusing since there's two Mike's involved.

Mike Davis - Green1995SVX
Mike Milan - Mike621

So who's who and what's what?

Who is Kinetiq systems and who is Effective Auto?

I noticed that Kinetiq shutdown in May of 2006.
What was also interesting is that Effective Auto apparently shutdown July of 2006.

Old 07-29-2006, 01:02 PM

haha, svxride beat me to it.
Old 07-29-2006, 01:08 PM
No longer blue member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir
Yes it's quite confusing since there's two Mike's involved.

Mike Davis - Green1995SVX
Mike Milan - Mike621

So who's who and what's what?

Who is Kinetiq systems and who is Effective Auto?

I noticed that Kinetiq shutdown in May of 2006.
What was also interesting is that Effective Auto apparently shutdown July of 2006.

Mike D was Kinetiq, Mike&Mike were Effective Auto

01' MSM Lexus IS300
Old 07-29-2006, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaSteevo
Mike D was Kinetiq, Mike&Mike were Effective Auto

yes, but was Mike D the owner? if so why would Mike M go into business with Mike D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike621
Mike has parted ways with the now-defunct (due to misappropriation of funds by its former owner) parts seller kinetiqsystems, and we have started a new business together. If anyone has any concerns with missing parts, etc, I will make it my business to rectify ANY outstanding situations to the best of my ability.

Please contact our new business with your concerns.

Effective Auto Group
814-217-0643
effectiveauto@gmail.com
Old 07-31-2006, 10:10 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Because they became friends and started over, thats all. When the friendship crashed so did the business.

Tom
Old 08-01-2006, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Because they became friends and started over, thats all. When the friendship crashed so did the business.

Tom
bummer.....
Old 08-01-2006, 05:25 AM

Send a message via AIM to SVXMAN2001
BAN BOTH MIKE's ALREADY!!!!!

Okay seriously both these clowns need to be banned, they have exploited their positions as being members of this board. They obviously have no regard for their customers, look at all the complaints! I understand going through a tough time business wise, but that isn't our problem. I know these guys are our supposed "friends", but who needs friends like these who are obvioiusly willing to screw over any and everyone. I know i was at one time a friend of mike davis, don't know what the hell happened to him to become a con man!!!

Bottom line, you both SUCK at whatever business your doing, if you can't meet your financial obligations you have no business being in operation! Your only screwing over more innocent victims.

Oh and Mike Davis sent me a check which BOUNCED!!! and i ended up paying the $5.00 fee my bank charges for bounced checks. Mike Davis your a dirtbag and so is the other one your working with sense both of you apparently are ok with screwing over people of this network.

I strongly encourage the banning of both these members!!!!!
Old 08-01-2006, 05:28 AM

Send a message via AIM to SVXMAN2001
oh and MIKE DAVIS had an affiliation with both kinetiq and effective auto group, coincidence i think not!!! This asshole makes me sick!!!
Closed Thread