Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > MOD Mania

Old 04-24-2006, 06:37 PM
The best Damn Lance Corporal

Send a message via AIM to chris92svxlsl
k-staff.net &flatt racing

hi guys recently decided to keep my svx. (i dont know what i'm thinking!?) and im getting deployed to japan for 3 months come january. i found the k-staff front bumper there for 550 and the flatt racing for 750 k-staff also sells brembo calipers for us and a key fob that unlocks are trunks as well, alot of good stuff there www.k-staff.net
Old 04-24-2006, 06:38 PM
Mountaineer

Send a message via AIM to AppStateSVX
congrats man, I'm glad to hear that you get to keep it. I was trying to figure out a way to get it here, but found the MR2 first.....

best of luck with it, and take pics when you get that stuff on

1991 Toyota MR2 - Sold 11/27/07

1992 BMW 325i
- Tokicko Suspension
Old 04-24-2006, 06:39 PM

will do, keep me informed on the mr2 progress
Old 04-24-2006, 06:50 PM
Own'eded

Send a message via AIM to curly2k3 Send a message via MSN to curly2k3
Holy crap! I want those billensteins for the SVX!
Old 04-24-2006, 07:58 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
I am digging the s4 package. I like their light grey ecsaine seats. Same pattern as my tan ones, just grey. Alot of the cars there are low mileage too...like all the ones I looked at had less than 100k on the clock.
A- where are they located
B- How much money
C- When can it be inported?
Lol
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten

Old 04-24-2006, 09:32 PM
What Potholes ???
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Registered SVX
I see some brembo caliapers on there and I bet they are either 300zx or STI. I also dig the 2 piece rotors.

92 Pearl White Ls-l (138k) Euro Headlights & Blinkers, 97 Grill, Euro Tail Lights, SS Brake Lines, Stebro Exhaust, Slotted Rotors, Classic Registration
96 Legacy Outback (206k) 5-speed 2.2 Lightweight Crank Pulley, Group N Trans & Motor Mounts SOLD
Wanted: Steering Wheel
Old 04-25-2006, 12:57 AM
Domo Arigato

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Just Eric
I am digging the s4 package. I like their light grey ecsaine seats. Same pattern as my tan ones, just grey. Alot of the cars there are low mileage too...like all the ones I looked at had less than 100k on the clock.
A- where are they located
B- How much money
C- When can it be inported?
Lol

I've been K staff couple of times. Check out my locker. They are located in Saitama-prefecture. About an hour train ride from Tokyo. They are located very strange place, you will see.
Depends on the condition, but their SVXs are $$$. S4 are like $1,3000~2,4000
They no longer like shipping stuffs to overseas since they had troubles...

I'd like to go back there. I always visit whenever I go back to Osaka where it's about 400miles away from K-staff. Now I got my new SVX, I can get another JDM parts.....

Links:
2004 Honda S2000 (2008~)
1992 Subaru SVX LSL Liquid Silver (2007~2008)
1996 SVX LSi Bordeaux Pearl (2006~)
2002 Lexus IS300 Sportcross (2005~)
1992 Subaru SVX LSL Pearl White (2001~2005)
1994 Mercury Sable GS (1999~2001)

1/43 Scale SVX Models

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-25-2006, 02:53 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
I am wondering, what are they saying about those CPUs? completely stock or... ?

Hehe, the rad is copper and they are asking near 650$ for it

As for the calipers, did brembo ever manufacture them for the SVX ? I remember emailing them like a year ago, they said they never had such an order... EVER ! so those must be fitting other cars as well...

The rotors are , can you see the ventilation on them??????????? THOSE ARE WORTH PURCHASING

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:21 PM

i'm going to be in iwakuni, at a us marine corps air base, and i think i'm only like three hours away from them, there's a us post office on base so shipping should be cheap i'll keep everyone informed so maybe i can get some stuff for ya guys for a litttle fee, . since they're not shipping overseas, i will be the svx.net liason for ya. I think those brembos are for the svx as well, i love that key fob though, as for the jdm svx, they dont have dot approved glass and would be pricey to convert, i dont know if they would pass inspection, i can get one shipped via millitary shipping company for around 1000-1200 hmmm maybe i should and have the first right hand drive svx in the country
well keep a look out k-staff, flatt racing products might soon be available through a member near you come january for a good price
Old 04-25-2006, 10:33 PM

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie
Seriously... If you could get me info on the Bilsteins I would greatly appreciate it. Also the Brembos but they are not as important as the Bilsteins. Please, please, please. Can you take pay-pal?
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1995 Spec-ish Miata - track car
1957 CJ-5
Old 04-25-2006, 10:33 PM

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie
hey you're in Boston? I'm in quincy. What part of Bawstun are you in? We should meet up before you ship out.
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1957 CJ-5
Old 04-26-2006, 01:25 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Hmmm is shipping (cheap) also applicable to the Middle East ?

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:59 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Other SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris92svxlsl
i'm going to be in iwakuni, at a us marine corps air base, and i think i'm only like three hours away from them, there's a us post office on base so shipping should be cheap i'll keep everyone informed so maybe i can get some stuff for ya guys for a litttle fee, . since they're not shipping overseas, i will be the svx.net liason for ya. I think those brembos are for the svx as well, i love that key fob though, as for the jdm svx, they dont have dot approved glass and would be pricey to convert, i dont know if they would pass inspection, i can get one shipped via millitary shipping company for around 1000-1200 hmmm maybe i should and have the first right hand drive svx in the country
well keep a look out k-staff, flatt racing products might soon be available through a member near you come january for a good price
If you look under the "Other SVX" you will see that they have a 95 Left Hand drive car for sale.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red
(+6 with other members of the family)

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 04-26-2006, 03:56 PM

Talking

"hey you're in Boston? I'm in quincy. What part of Bawstun are you in? We should meet up before you ship out."
im down in cherry point north carolina at the marine corps air station, I am permanently stationed down here until my enlistment is up. sometimes i drive up to beantown for the holidays.

"Hmmm is shipping (cheap) also applicable to the Middle East ?"

shipping should be fine i still have to figure out numbers, i dont get there until january, so the first shipments would arrive late january in the us or middle east. between now and january i will have some numbers readily available. deffinitely will be a hundreds of dollars below whats listed in the u.s. i work on some numbers in the next couple of weeks.

"Seriously... If you could get me info on the Bilsteins I would greatly appreciate it. Also the Brembos but they are not as important as the Bilsteins. Please, please, please. Can you take pay-pal?"
yes i can take paypal i have an ebay account, so registering for paypal isnt a problem,never gotten around to it. i will look at the billsteins for you as well. just remember nothing can happen till january BECAUSE THEY DO NOT SHIP OVERSEAS. so i would be buying the product then shipping whiole i am stationed there. All i can tell all you guys is be patient.. january will come soon. I'll get working on some prices
Old 04-26-2006, 07:12 PM

I will hold you to it and January isn't that bad anyway. It'll give me time to save some $$$
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1957 CJ-5