Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2006, 06:12 PM
BlueClaretsvx

regulator thingy

i will have to take it out of the door today night, which side did you say u need again.
Old 06-21-2006, 06:57 PM
Thread Killah
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
I had a hunch yesterday and I am now convinced. Please everyone be careful when dealing with new people here. We do what we can to sniff out and warn as a group but please don't send money out that you can't get back if someone turns out to be crooked. Do not sent money orders or cash.
Slon, you try to hide it but your posting style shines through everytime. Go away and don't come back or we will have Larry send the boys to meet you.
92 Ebony LS-L ECUtune Stage2av1, Z32 MAF, 370cc injectors, TomsSVX intake, BontragerWorks 22mm RSB #003, HID Hi and Lo beams, OT endlink and bushing mods, PWR Aluminum radiator, Harvey's QC shift kit, 2.5" flowmaster 80 exhaust, 17" Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, Poly sway bar bushings, Slotted Bradi rotors, AFBeefcake powdercoated calipers, 97 grill, and a huge set of air horns. 300,000 miles and counting
92 Ebony LS-L. ecutune stage1v4, motorsport 1pc pulley. Garage Queen - sold to Dad in upstate NY 155,000 miles
19 Subaru Ascent Premium - -Hers !.
89 DL 4x4 little red wagon - a.k.a. The immortal suby. 275k R.I.P.
Old 06-21-2006, 07:06 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
I'm with you oh Immortal one. Apparently Olek or whatever his name is seems to be taking us lightly. I say we have Larry call the boys anyway because simply put, Enough is ENOUGH. I've had enough of this crap and I'm telling you now if I had the money for a trip I'd go drag this little ***** out of house and beat him to a bloody pulp. Then I'd heat up an SVX emblem and brand his ass with it. And then I'd drag his ass with his arm locked in the window of my SVX right to the police station. Sorry, But I had to vent a little. I really hate thieves and con artists,Especially the ones that keep getting away with it!
Old 06-21-2006, 07:33 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Name

The name is Oleksandr or Alexandr Nazarenko.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red
(+6 with other members of the family)

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 06-21-2006, 08:13 PM

Send a message via AIM to SVX PlayBoy
Little Nervous

Wow guys, that is some crazy detective work you got going on. This whole thread has got me wondering. I bout some rotors and pads on e-bay a few days ago. I bought the rotors from C-quence motorsports in California, and I bought some axxis pads from wholesalepart, or something like that. Do you know of those being fake names on E-bay.

There were no bids or anything, just a "buy-it-now" or "make-an-offer" option. I hope you guys can help.

Thanks,
Dean
Old 06-21-2006, 08:20 PM
Thread Killah
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVX PlayBoy
Wow guys, that is some crazy detective work you got going on. This whole thread has got me wondering. I bout some rotors and pads on e-bay a few days ago. I bought the rotors from C-quence motorsports in California, and I bought some axxis pads from wholesalepart, or something like that. Do you know of those being fake names on E-bay.

There were no bids or anything, just a "buy-it-now" or "make-an-offer" option. I hope you guys can help.

Thanks,
Dean
neither of those sellers show up in a search. if you post their exact seller name we could be of more help. or just post a link to the auction or the item number you won.
92 Ebony LS-L ECUtune Stage2av1, Z32 MAF, 370cc injectors, TomsSVX intake, BontragerWorks 22mm RSB #003, HID Hi and Lo beams, OT endlink and bushing mods, PWR Aluminum radiator, Harvey's QC shift kit, 2.5" flowmaster 80 exhaust, 17" Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, Poly sway bar bushings, Slotted Bradi rotors, AFBeefcake powdercoated calipers, 97 grill, and a huge set of air horns. 300,000 miles and counting
92 Ebony LS-L. ecutune stage1v4, motorsport 1pc pulley. Garage Queen - sold to Dad in upstate NY 155,000 miles
Old 06-21-2006, 08:44 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

this is the one for the pads,

these are the rotors
If there is an option to leave feedback, please don't. These links are from the "My Ebay" section.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:28 PM
Thread Killah
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
I don't think you'll have a problem with either of those sellers.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:38 PM

Thanks, I will let you guys know how this transaction goes.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:22 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Blueclaretguy just PM'd me and says he isn't Olek and threatened to go to the admin. on me. I simply told him the same thing I told him here, Prove something or take a hike. There are simply to many similarities once again and I think it's him. If not, I'll apologize. If so, another one bites the dust.
Old 06-22-2006, 12:42 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budfreak
Blueclaretguy just PM'd me and says he isn't Olek and threatened to go to the admin. on me. I simply told him the same thing I told him here, Prove something or take a hike. There are simply to many similarities once again and I think it's him. If not, I'll apologize. If so, another one bites the dust.
OLEKKKKKKKKKK, I miss that guy... I hope he his BlueClaret.. it's time to go back on some memories and games, isn't it Jason?

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 06-22-2006, 06:46 AM
Ren-Ma Osu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVX PlayBoy

this is the one for the pads,

these are the rotors
If there is an option to leave feedback, please don't. These links are from the "My Ebay" section.

Please post how you like your new rotors and pads after you have them installed.
Old 06-22-2006, 08:34 AM

Send a message via AIM to mhl0125 Send a message via Yahoo to mhl0125
I would be extremely cautious to buy anything from BlueClaretSVX. I offered to go to his house to pick up an item. He lives very close to me. He refused and says he prefers shipping. This would have saved him from packaging and a trip to the P.O. or UPS. If he is not Alex/Vlad or whatever...he must be someone he knows.
1995 Emerald Green SVX L AWD
#80 - Custom intake w/cone filter
99K with killer stereo system
2002 Acura MDX-Touring Edition w/navigation
2008 Toyota Prius
1987 Mercedes Benz 560SL
Old 06-22-2006, 02:05 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
OLEKKKKKKKKKK, I miss that guy... I hope he his BlueClaret.. it's time to go back on some memories and games, isn't it Jason?
Let's roll with it Danny.

I'm 100% convinced it's him and the fact someone gave him a chance to meet up and he declined after I told him that's all he had to do to clear his name just pushes it farther. BAN BLUECLARETSVX!BAN BLUECLARETSVX!BAN BLUECLARETSVX!BAN BLUECLARETSVX!BAN BLUECLARETSVX!BAN BLUECLABAN BLUECLARETSVX!RETSVX!BAN BLUECLARETSVX!BAN BLUECLARETSVX!BAN BLUECLARETSVX!BAN BLUECLARETSVX!

Last edited by Budfreak; 06-22-2006 at 02:09 PM.
Old 06-23-2006, 02:57 AM
BlueClaretsvx

Talking Detective Budfreak nice work!

DETECTIVE BudFREAK

A man suspected his wife of seeing another man. So, he hired a famous detective, BudFREAK, to watch and report any activities that might develop.

A few days later, he received this report.......

Most honorable Sir,

You leave house. He come house. I watch. He and she leave house. I follow. He and she get on train. I follow. He and she go in hotel. I climb tree, look in window. He kiss she. She kiss he. He strip she. She strip he. He play with she. She play with he. I play with me. Fall out of tree, not see.

No Fee.