SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2004, 08:17 PM
Superbeast

Angry WTF: Stuff stolen from work

Not happy. Friday last week a customer came to pick up there car an found out the radio was gone and the dash ripped out. We went ot check it out and found out they had also taken the radio out of the car next to it. So we checked the rest of the cars all of them had been looked in (the doors were not shut all the way) but nothing else was worth taking. Then today I had to go down back to look at some stuff and noticed some stuff sitting on the trunk of my Turbo Legacy, WTF I thought as I went over to see what it was. It was the trunk liner peices to my SVX that I put in the car for storage I got to put them back in the car and notice that my speaker box in not in the trunk any more. 2 12" rockford subs in a bog box, GONE! And the 800watt RF amp, GONE! I look around somemore and see that they RIPPED the dash apart to try and get the $500 Pioneer deck out of it but did not succed. ****ers!

They also smashed in the trunk lock in an attemped to get the speaker box out that way but they just took it out through the back seats. They also stole my Autometer oil pressure and fuel pressure gages, and it looks like they tried to get my HKS boost controller too. but failed. The friggen hacks didn't even have a screwdriver becaouse that was all that was keeping my deck from comming out was the two back screws. Most of the damage was to the plastic trim that is easy to replace but there is one big ****ing slice in the dash part it's self that just pisses me the **** off Luckly they didn't destroy the deck trying to get it out so I still have that. The really sucky news is that the cops don't feel it's worth their time to bother dusting 20 cars for good prints to try and catch these ****ers. I got a good $1000 worth of damage and theft to my car alone and it's not worth there ****ing time I really had my hopes up that we had a good chance of finding these assholes, but I guess if it dosen't create revinew FOR the state then it not "worth there time" I don't know who to be more pissed at the ****ers who did it or the pigs that don't care? I'll just call and tell them that if they don't find them first then the dead bodys will be there fault.
92 SVX #772 140k 6speed, ECU Tune stage II, Koni/Ground control, 3,270lbs.
91 Legacy Turbo 5spd. FMIC, crappy stock turbo, ACT clutch.
78 BRAT (New toy) (Soon to be EJ22T powered)
90 240 SX. RB25 powered!! DRIFT!!!111!!! (GF's car)

To many cars to spend time on teh web!