Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2008, 12:52 AM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourConfused View Post
I guess it would help if I read the thread again huh. I will the thing then cause I see no pics here. After seeing the pics in your other thread I am glad you have your sight back cause you do some freaking amazing stuff!
Some guys watch 'Pimp my ride", Unique Whips, Monster Garage, etc and DREAM!! I watch them and make a 'shopping list' for TOOLS!! I am SOOOOO glad the Scott has decided to 'hang out' at 'Huckleberry's place'!!

My Son has been such a pleasure!! He just turned 21 last december. He has had 3 vehicles. First one was an old worn out Chevette.( he got it on his own). When it died, I gave him a 95 Olds 4 door. He build 'ground effects., put a dvd player in the dash, neons, tunes, wheels, etc and NEVER asked me for a dime! He had a JOB!!! He never got any tickets, crashed it or NUTHIN'!! When it fried the wires and died, I co-signed the note so HE could pay for the S-10.
He has NEVER been late on a payment and has done THOUSANDS of dollars worth of MODS to the truck!!
It gives me great pleasure to 'co-build' this lil' truck!!. We are comparing ideas, but HE is going to drive it, so he has the final decision on what we will be doing. ( so far, ALL of my ideas have met with his approval)!

My last 'idea' was to put a design on a piece of tin that we could cut out with the plaz and use for the back window of the cab. It will be a 'power' window that slides to the side, since the configuration of the cab will not allow it to go down. The original back seat will be retained. It will extend into the bed area, so it won't be a good place for passengers, but will be more of a 'bunk' that a guy could knock off a few ZZZZZZs.

The metal cover will, I HOPE be 'water-tight', so we won't have to seal off the bed area from the cabin.

OK!! WE are NUTZ and have a plaz and a mig!!

Thank you for noticing that I am a NUT with a MIG!!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry