Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale

Old 11-26-2007, 09:44 PM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
I know this is going to sound silly, but...

I need a couple clips for attaching the door molding, they're pink plastic clips. Dunno what kind of climate/condition the car is in, or if you even would bother, seeing as how it would separate the connectors from the molding. But the guy I bought the rails off of for the molding didn't send me any hardware, and I could only salvage about half mine. Almost got it too, but the rear part of the molding on d/s is pulling away from the body - so I really only NEED 1 of them...

Oh and I went to my local Subaru dealer for it... and he was nothing short of clueless.

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap
Old 11-26-2007, 09:54 PM
No longer blue member

Send a message via AIM to SubaSteevo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridered777 View Post
I know this is going to sound silly, but...

I need a couple clips for attaching the door molding, they're pink plastic clips. Dunno what kind of climate/condition the car is in, or if you even would bother, seeing as how it would separate the connectors from the molding. But the guy I bought the rails off of for the molding didn't send me any hardware, and I could only salvage about half mine. Almost got it too, but the rear part of the molding on d/s is pulling away from the body - so I really only NEED 1 of them...

Oh and I went to my local Subaru dealer for it... and he was nothing short of clueless.
Sure I'll send ya a few for a couple bucks to cover shipping. Can you take a pic for me so I know exactly what clips you're talking about?

Member #895(the member formerly known as BurgundyBeast)
01' MSM Lexus IS300
Old 11-26-2007, 10:01 PM

Registered SVX
i can have the part # for by tomarrow for the clips as they are a B**CH to find by the parts dept , I only know because I had a moron pull out in front of me and when they repainted they broke the molding/cladding clips off (morons) I will call my parts man tomarrow he has the # of the clip ( i think as i had them order alot of em)
Old 11-26-2007, 10:08 PM

Registered SVX
ridered777, the part # from subaruparts.com is 909230047 there are 8 of them from the pics
Old 11-26-2007, 10:33 PM
No longer blue member

Quote:
Originally Posted by subarufamily View Post
ridered777, the part # from subaruparts.com is 909230047 there are 8 of them from the pics
At $.33/clip I'd see if your local dealer can get them for you.

01' MSM Lexus IS300
Old 11-27-2007, 07:50 AM
No longer blue member

A lot of people have been asking about the dash parts, however the car has a custom aluminum dash kit on it so my parts will not match yours. However that aluminum dash is for sale for $100 + your radio cage & ash tray or $175 w/o trade. Click here for more info and pics.

01' MSM Lexus IS300
Old 11-27-2007, 08:57 AM

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Quote:
Originally Posted by subarufamily View Post
Thanks! Will do, sorry to bother you Steve.

And on a side note, I do want your dash, have for a while, but just can't picture going through all the work it takes to rip it apart and put it back together... I'm lazy.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

Old 11-27-2007, 09:13 AM
No longer blue member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridered777 View Post
Thanks! Will do, sorry to bother you Steve.

And on a side note, I do want your dash, have for a while, but just can't picture going through all the work it takes to rip it apart and put it back together... I'm lazy.
Drive down to NJ and I'll do the work for ya

01' MSM Lexus IS300
Old 11-27-2007, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaSteevo View Post
Drive down to NJ and I'll do the work for ya
Haha, yeah, because NJ is just a hop, skip, and jump away...

Though I am going down there for New Years (all my family lives down there.) So if I have money, and you're still looking to unload it, I'll drop ya a PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: