Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2006, 08:33 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
If you don't believe me it's your choice, I don't care for you anymore. ALL THOSE I HAVE POSTED ABOVE ARE FACTS, but I don't blame you for opposing me, I know that the Jews control your media in the US...
If you really believe this, then you know very little about this country. Hell, we can't even keep military secrets because the press feels it is their job to reveal the information. Ownership does not equal to control, if that is what you are assuming. There are as many different news agency and individual reporters opinions as there are sides to the issue.

Name the first Jew that has committed suicide to wipe out innocent civilians. More religious??---not in a fanatical sense at all.

By the way--still looking for the answer as to where the Jews lived during the life of Jesus???????

Lee
Old 08-25-2006, 09:02 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
If you really believe this, then you know very little about this country. Hell, we can't even keep military secrets because the press feels it is their job to reveal the information. Ownership does not equal to control, if that is what you are assuming. There are as many different news agency and individual reporters opinions as there are sides to the issue.

Name the first Jew that has committed suicide to wipe out innocent civilians. More religious??---not in a fanatical sense at all.

By the way--still looking for the answer as to where the Jews lived during the life of Jesus???????

Lee
Even though I said I will not reply anymore, this will be my last time:
If now came the native indians of American and fought you all back for their land, who would be rightful in your opinion?

What I was pointing is that before 1948 the Jews were scattered all over the world, then they came, killed and prosecuted the Palestinians and took their homes back...

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:49 PM

Send a message via ICQ to sorceror
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSVX
See, you let it get personal.

Yes, some of what you say is fact. And a lot of what you say is opinion as well. This goes for both you and I. All I was stating before was that you are trying to present some of your opinions as fact.

Unlike Sorceror, I never called you names, or threw insults in your direction. I was just having a spirited debate. Yet, something I have done makes you not care for me. I can live with that. Everytime you say "If you dont believe me, its your choice.", the same can be easily redirected towards you.
Whoa ... He started insulting me first ... He posted so much about how he backs terrorists etc ... then claimed I was a "mudering Jew". Coming from him and taken in the spirit of all of his posts this was the worse insult he could throw at me. So I should just sit back and say, "It's ok,Danny, why don't you come over for some tea and let me show how our nuclear weapons work" and "maybe because of all the hatred for America you have spewed here I will overlook it because you like to hurl insults and I don't"? "Perhaps you would like to hold this knife I have ... Now I am going to trust you with it while I turn my back ..."?

Argue on your own and don't let the questions in your mind or the doubt of yourself and your beliefs bring me into your personal squabble. Adding my name to your own self doubt, to me, looks somewhat cowardly.

Last edited by sorceror; 08-25-2006 at 09:58 PM.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:57 PM

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
Even though I said I will not reply anymore, this will be my last time:
If now came the native indians of American and fought you all back for their land, who would be rightful in your opinion?

What I was pointing is that before 1948 the Jews were scattered all over the world, then they came, killed and prosecuted the Palestinians and took their homes back...
Not bad logic and surely shows that all the agro is pointless. This is a religious problem, simply history on the move.

My regret is that it would appear that we will no longer be getting an interesting inside story, which throughout we have been free to regard as right or wrong as we wished. The majority of sensible readers and members are now being denied through the reactions of a minority.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!
Old 08-25-2006, 10:03 PM

Send a message via ICQ to sorceror
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor
Not bad logic and surely shows that all the agro is pointless. This is a religious problem, simply history on the move.

My regret is that it would appear that we will no longer be getting an interesting inside story, which throughout we have been free to regard as right or wrong as we wished. The majority of sensible readers and members are now being denied through the reactions of a minority.
We were not getting an interesting inside story. We were getting propaganda. We weren't getting anything more than those of us who follow world events didn't already know. What we were getting were a terrorist's attempt to plant the seeds of doubt.
Old 08-25-2006, 10:26 PM

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorceror
We were not getting an interesting inside story. We were getting propaganda. We weren't getting anything more than those of us who follow world events didn't already know. What we were getting were a terrorist's attempt to plant the seeds of doubt.
Obviously fools are easily miss informed. Those with intelligence have the ability to glean useful information even from propaganda.

I can remember listening to Japanese broadcasts featuring "Tokio Rose", during a real war, using a short wave radio I had built during my school days. Great fun and very informative.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!
Old 08-26-2006, 08:47 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
More Humor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor
Obviously fools are easily miss informed. Those with intelligence have the ability to glean useful information even from propaganda.

I can remember listening to Japanese broadcasts featuring "Tokio Rose", during a real war, using a short wave radio I had built during my school days. Great fun and very informative.
We used to laugh at Hanoi Hannah broadcasting North Vietnam progaganda during the Vietnam War. The information was so ridiculous that it had us rolling. It was a true comedy hour that contained little if any truth.

Like the Iraqi Information Minister during the war in Iraq. Claiming that the the Iraqis were holding and that the US was not within a 100 miles of Baghdad when we our news was showing our tanks in the suburbs and at the airport.

Oh, any war or conflict that has shooting is "a real war". Just ask any of the people involved.

Lee