Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northeast Region
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2007, 04:49 PM

Send a message via AIM to Szalkerous
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotSVX View Post
That wouldn't by any chance be the one I used to see at the 7 11 next to Hooter's would it?
Nope, I have an LSi, I talked to the owner though, told him about the SVXWN. He seemed to not be so interested.

When my car was on the road, I lived just on the other side of Hollis, NH in Pepperell, MA.

-Sz
Old 10-06-2007, 01:54 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Send a message via AIM to Seraphinwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphinwolf
New sighting. I saw a wingless pearlie with black top (LS I think) in Salem on Saturday. Was going through the lights at the Red Barn corner store when i saw it. Was a woman driver with I think short hair. She didn't seem to notice me but the again the Bourdeux doesn't stick out like the Pearl. Oh yeah this was on Thursday around 10 or 11.
-Gaddis
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 10-27-2007, 02:25 AM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama
head up to the NH members

giving you guys a heads up before the formal posting...

..im putting my '97 ebony for sale (jsut gotta dig out the title at my father in law's shop) so if you know anyone looking for a 97 in NH let them know

i just got my red 97 with 103k and im not allowed to have 2 (because she said so)

171k, runs perfect, everything works, 5 rims, little ugly on the paint, ... im looking for best offer.

its my main pic at myspace ( myspace.com/lord_black_cat )

i do have the entire car bra, its not on it right now. i also have a jdm hood badge i hadnt put on it (i have both, a silver and a gold one... im keeping one of them for my red)
Car #26..'97 SVX Silver (120k and climbing)
previous SVXi:
Car #24..'94 SVX Ebony 216k (sold)
car #18..'97 SVX LSI "Ebby" Pearl 175k (sold)
car #19..'97 SVX LSI Brilliant Red 103k (sold)
car #14..'92 SVX Claret LS-L Touring (sold)
car #13..'94 SVX Laguna Blue LS (sold)
Old 01-25-2008, 12:17 AM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Sighting!

Hey all,

Sighting, on 122 just barely in NH, down past the Hollis/Brookline High school. They were headed towards Mass.

Time was about 2am

Couldn't believe it. Looked to be a dark color. Defineatly HID's (Though it was a Saab at first ), Probably 8k or 10k HID's, much like mine.

I was in the Barcelona (obviously) with HID's and the unmistakable drone of a Stebro in Overdrive.

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap
Old 01-27-2008, 01:16 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridered777 View Post
Hey all,

Sighting, on 122 just barely in NH, down past the Hollis/Brookline High school. They were headed towards Mass.

Time was about 2am

Couldn't believe it. Looked to be a dark color. Defineatly HID's (Though it was a Saab at first ), Probably 8k or 10k HID's, much like mine.

I was in the Barcelona (obviously) with HID's and the unmistakable drone of a Stebro in Overdrive.
Unmistakable?! Meaning it sounded like he doesn't have a muffler connected! But really they could of had Silver Star's in Craig but good find. I can't think oh any time I've seen another at night minus the last meet in Manch which doesn't count. What were you doing out on 122 at 2 AM anyways?
-Gaddis
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 02-05-2008, 03:09 PM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama
http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=30595

why am i the only NH user on the svx map????
previous SVXi:
Old 02-05-2008, 11:52 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroneko_sama View Post
http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=30595

why am i the only NH user on the svx map????
Very odd. i know when i joined gthe forum I saw this and put down a pin for my self yet it wasn't there. I just put a new one down though.
-Gaddis

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 02-07-2008, 08:17 PM
Locker Link Solution

the map has "lost" me twice now
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Member #995 | My Locker | My New Locker

Catch you next at: ? Auto-X ?
Old 02-10-2008, 05:12 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Okay anyone in NH this morning right off exit 6 on 101? heading into Fremont from Epping side? I swear I saw an SVX when I looked at the taillights after blinding them cause I thought they had their brights on. I turned back and the taillights are near imistakeable. Especially considering the headlights were just two small specks from a projection housing. Anywho it was 5:30ish thismorning. Bit of a shocker if I'm right as I was running a few minutes late on my way into work.
-Gaddis

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 02-11-2008, 08:23 AM

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphinwolf View Post
Unmistakable?! Meaning it sounded like he doesn't have a muffler connected! But really they could of had Silver Star's in Craig but good find. I can't think oh any time I've seen another at night minus the last meet in Manch which doesn't count. What were you doing out on 122 at 2 AM anyways?
-Gaddis
Haha. Hey, watch it, that exhuast system I have on this car is worth more than my life! Jerk.

They were defineatly HID's - I've had SilverStars before and they're crap. These were BLUE, like my HIDs. Had to be 8k at least.

Hehe. I was out driving around, and ended up in Mass!

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

Old 02-11-2008, 02:34 PM

Send a message via AIM to Szalkerous
Quote:
Haha. Hey, watch it, that exhuast system I have on this car is worth more than my life! Jerk.

They were defineatly HID's - I've had SilverStars before and they're crap. These were BLUE, like my HIDs. Had to be 8k at least.

Hehe. I was out driving around, and ended up in Mass!
I've seen ya a few times around Nashua. Although, sadly, I'm always in my Z28 when I do...

My SVX is parked for a couple weeks. Bad passenger side u-joint, and I don't want it to let go on the road somewhere. You might see it parked off rt-130 (Broad St) close to the rotary, Nashua side. Wave to her, she gets lonely.
Old 02-13-2008, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szalkerous View Post
I've seen ya a few times around Nashua. Although, sadly, I'm always in my Z28 when I do...

My SVX is parked for a couple weeks. Bad passenger side u-joint, and I don't want it to let go on the road somewhere. You might see it parked off rt-130 (Broad St) close to the rotary, Nashua side. Wave to her, she gets lonely.
I'll make sure to send a wave its way! I'm not in Nashua as much anymore since I dont work there, but I occasionally am in the neighborhood.

Z28?! Eww. That must be torture to see the SVX sitting there, and you have to drive a Cavalier

Old 02-14-2008, 01:20 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Quote:
I'll make sure to send a wave its way! I'm not in Nashua as much anymore since I dont work there, but I occasionally am in the neighborhood.

Z28?! Eww. That must be torture to see the SVX sitting there, and you have to drive a Cavalier
Easy Craig no need for harsh words. I know all Chevy owners feel badly every time they see a Cavalier. But don't mess with the wrong Camero. I have a friend that's had over 40 F-bodies and he's about 6 months younger than me. Currently he has 2 HO 350's in a 80 and a 88 that I would not want to go up against(once they are back from the dead). Oh and sadly to all in around a year I won't have any NH sightings as I'll have moved to Cali. I"ll pop in from time to time after I'm out there to say high. Will still be a while. I just gotta figure out how I'm gonna get everything moved.(3 car and stuff for 3 people with 2-3 drivers. Thinking Impreza hauls a tailor with my friend's Impreza full of stuff and rent a truck to haul a trailor with the SVX full of stuff and the truck full.)
-Gaddis

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 06-16-2008, 06:14 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Re: NH Sightings

N. Conway maybe 7:30-8PM. wingless Claret on stock wheels. Saw it out of window of the tow truck bringing me and my SVX home after blowing the radiator half way up Mt. Washington. Looks like they worked there from the choice of parking spot in the lot. Also so a I think Barcelona red likely LSi on 16 heading south towards Pourtsmouth while on my way from the trafic circle with around 8 other Subi's heading out for said fated doom on the mountain.
Oh and apparently the other Bourdeux Pearl in my area is owned me a black guy. My father saw him driving around Manchester I think he said Friday. People keep telling me about seeing him but I have yet to run into him. Guess it's a Highlander thing,"There can be only one" in this area at a time.
-Gaddis

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 08-02-2008, 12:10 PM
aka sir_romeo

Re: NH Sightings

just saw a pearlie with aftermarket rims outside of best buy in manchester at the mall of NH thurs night at about 9pm. the owner said he hadnt been to this site i mentioned the url but he didnt seem too interested (course he was also leaving)... maybe had i been in one of mine at the time (i was in my amigo) he woulda spent a moment (thats usually the way when 2 meet)

it was a nice... aside from the rims she looked all stock. very clean inside and out
previous SVXi:

Last edited by kuroneko_sama; 08-02-2008 at 12:13 PM.