Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > MOD Mania > Engine Management

Old 09-27-2010, 03:14 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
Re: Hydra EMS

With the new Hydra Nemesis ver 2.7 you will be looking at a more affordable option to having a complete stand alone ECU. Now whether you purchase a Nemesis stage I when it comes out and later on down the road you decide you want to upgrade to stage V, you won't have to send your hardware in you will just need a software upgrade and the new components that come with 2.7 stage 5.

A little birdie told me that 2.7 stage I will probably be going for close to $1200 which includes base maps. So those of you who were skeptic of forking out close to $2000 in the past will have a cheaper alternative for complete stand alone engine management.
Old 11-15-2010, 02:36 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX

Gonna be callin and checkin in with hydra about 2.7 and what the hold up is... however in the mean time I'm gonna be playin with the map I have for my hydra and producing some new and improved maps to hopefully help some of you see some more gains! stay tuned!
Old 01-11-2011, 07:48 AM
Nürburgring Warrior!

Registered SVX

Was the 2.7 released? I am seriously considering ditching the stock ECU and getting a Hydra. I am thinking a turbo project may happen over the summer.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:27 PM
Banned

Registered SVX

Yes 2.7 is officially available for sale. I'm not sure on prices yet I need to check on the different stages etc as well as details.