Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts Wanted > SVX Parts Wanted

Old 03-29-2007, 09:52 AM

WTB: Right Front Exchange Pipe

I am looking for the right-side front exchange pipe for my '92. I found mine is cracking where it bolts up to the cat. Does anyone have any they'd want to sell. New is always good, but a sturdy used one works just as well.

Thanks!

Dan

1996 Subaru SVX LSi (Red)
2019 Subaru WRX LTD
Old 04-19-2007, 08:30 AM

So the RF manifold pipe has started to crack. It's the same as the LF one I replaced, correct? If you want me to, I can talk to my old boss to see if he wants to give you a deal. Probably around $375 - $400 or so.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:41 AM

Hey Matt, thanks for the reply! I got in touch with budfreak who is hooking me up with a 'slightly used' one . I really appreciate the offer, though.

But, yes, the right one is starting to go. It's no big deal, though, because now it gives me an excuse to install the high-flow cat at the same time . I moved the Stebro cat-back I had on my Pearl SVX over to this car, so the right pipe and the cat were the only old parts left.

(knocking on all the fake wood around my desk) The car has been fantastic. Other than this leaky exchange pipe, everything has been fantastic. I just got the car repainted and will be installing the new headlight assemblies and grille ASAP. Once it's all finished, I will post some pics here.

How is the new job working out? Have you done anything else exciting to the Legacy?

-Dan

1996 Subaru SVX LSi (Red)
2019 Subaru WRX LTD
Old 04-19-2007, 09:53 AM

Well it sounds like you got a deal. I would love to see how the paint turned out. My '93 isn't doing so good. My friend was needing a car, so I "sold" it to him and said keep it nice because I want to buy it back when your done. So one of the snow days about 2 mo he slide it into a guardrail in a parking lot at "15" mph and did 4K worth of damage. So the insurance company gave him 2K, and he has to fix the rest. Elsewise the insurance company was going to total it. We'll get it fixed, but it's been down almost 2 mo.

My new jobs working out great. Thanks for asking.

I have a tech manual for the Zercon climate control, do you want me to mail it to you?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: