How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 12-30-2005, 10:55 PM
pnyklr

Todays latest.... more nonsense

Boxer: what would be the point in not sending ur plate back?
Boxer: what good does it do me?

Pnyklr: dude you said you werent

Boxer: Look, please dont get me started on all of this. Its not my problem if the stuff hasnt made it to you. I have no need for the crap anyway. ANd second you can remove your little thing on your signature on the forums unless you want to deal with slander charges as well as your little friend leaving a nicer threatening email. Both of my parents are lawyers so dont bother taking that route. Or you can, I dont care. Your choice. Not my fault you dont have ur stuff. I have no use for a NY plate or key fobs to a car i dont have

Pnyklr: ok let me know when you send it

Boxer: If you really want to take the legal route we can all you want bro. Dont make a difference to me. If you want to go to court because a plate and teo $20 key fobs didnt make it to you then go right ahead

Boxer: i dont have them

Pnyklr: legal route dude you told me you werent sending them because you had to spend $ on the car

Boxer: if i had had the cash to send it FedEx or whatever then I would have

Pnyklr: then you told me you got them back a week later from another post office

Boxer: but obviously I have more to worry about than a missfire

Pnyklr: i dont care about the misfire
Pnyklr: its about the stuff you promised what dont you understand?

Boxer: what dont YOU understand bro? WHY would I stil have the crap and be putting up with your harrassment?

Pnyklr: the car is crap to me its just the point the stuff didnt arrive since thanksgiving
Pnyklr: dude you told me " as soon as i finish paying four grand for the transmission"
Pnyklr: so you are telling me you re-sent the stuff a second time after you got it back as you told me from the arlington post office?
Pnyklr: and you also stated that the upholstery place " as soon as they answer their phone or open the door"
Pnyklr: I offered to pay shipping all I wanted was the name of the place
Pnyklr: email me the information on when you sent the plate and key fobs and also the information which would be the name of the upholstery place that would be helpful

I didnt get a response he ignored me after that
Old 12-31-2005, 01:14 AM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnyklr
Boxer: what would be the point in not sending ur plate back?
Boxer: what good does it do me?

Pnyklr: dude you said you werent

Boxer: Look, please dont get me started on all of this. Its not my problem if the stuff hasnt made it to you. I have no need for the crap anyway. ANd second you can remove your little thing on your signature on the forums unless you want to deal with slander charges as well as your little friend leaving a nicer threatening email. Both of my parents are lawyers so dont bother taking that route. Or you can, I dont care. Your choice. Not my fault you dont have ur stuff. I have no use for a NY plate or key fobs to a car i dont have

Pnyklr: ok let me know when you send it

Boxer: If you really want to take the legal route we can all you want bro. Dont make a difference to me. If you want to go to court because a plate and teo $20 key fobs didnt make it to you then go right ahead

Boxer: i dont have them

Pnyklr: legal route dude you told me you werent sending them because you had to spend $ on the car

Boxer: if i had had the cash to send it FedEx or whatever then I would have

Pnyklr: then you told me you got them back a week later from another post office

Boxer: but obviously I have more to worry about than a missfire

Pnyklr: i dont care about the misfire
Pnyklr: its about the stuff you promised what dont you understand?

Boxer: what dont YOU understand bro? WHY would I stil have the crap and be putting up with your harrassment?

Pnyklr: the car is crap to me its just the point the stuff didnt arrive since thanksgiving
Pnyklr: dude you told me " as soon as i finish paying four grand for the transmission"
Pnyklr: so you are telling me you re-sent the stuff a second time after you got it back as you told me from the arlington post office?
Pnyklr: and you also stated that the upholstery place " as soon as they answer their phone or open the door"
Pnyklr: I offered to pay shipping all I wanted was the name of the place
Pnyklr: email me the information on when you sent the plate and key fobs and also the information which would be the name of the upholstery place that would be helpful

I didnt get a response he ignored me after that
So your telling me that this dudes parents are lawyers, but he can't afford to fedex you something? OK. There either not very good lawyers or they just don't like him. sounds like some lying bum to me. SUE HIS ASS!
Old 12-31-2005, 01:19 AM
Hater

kick his ass, Seabass!

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)
Old 12-31-2005, 06:09 AM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

Give him his ****ing stuff allready i dont get what the hell your deal is.

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network
Old 12-31-2005, 06:59 AM
pnyklr

Ha last night he told me he got a new computer for the car I got from him from Advance Auto parts Boxer6 gave me the name of the store and everything

I called the store he told me he got it from this morning even double checked the phone number of the store and address

#1 nothing listed under the number he told me to use
#2 no computer listed under his name (they did a search)

I wrote him the following....

"Please give Advance Auto Parts a call and provide me with the correct information that the part is listed under and I can do the rest thanks"

I think that was pretty nice of me

Last edited by pnyklr; 12-31-2005 at 09:27 AM.
Old 12-31-2005, 09:21 AM
1995 Subaru SVX LSi Polo Green

Send a message via ICQ to Manarius Send a message via AIM to Manarius Send a message via MSN to Manarius Send a message via Yahoo to Manarius Send a message via Skype™ to Manarius
Registered SVX
Am I missing something here? This matter seems pretty simple..just send the dude his plate and fobs...it's not that hard.
(8/23/07-Present) 1995 Subaru SVX LSi (197k) Polo Green (#1102) 03/95
Mods: DDM Tuning 4500k 35w Low Beam HID, 100w H3 Bulbs, Extra Ground Cables, 15 minute $12.96 mod,
svxfiles designed transmission mount (), sporting a "new" tail light bar,
silver BBS rims, custom power steering cooler (one that doesn't dump ATF constantly), new negative lead cable, no more third or fourth gear
(1977-Present) 1977 Chevrolet Corvette (81k) Silver
(12/01/2011-Present) 2005 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited 5MT (97k)
I have a bad feeling about this.
-Obi Wan Kenobi
Old 12-31-2005, 09:26 AM
pnyklr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarius
Am I missing something here? This matter seems pretty simple..just send the dude his plate and fobs...it's not that hard.

You as well as everyone else are not missing anything

I found the computer story unamusing as well myself
Old 01-03-2006, 06:49 AM
pnyklr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer6SVX
Sounds like u need to join a GN forum since ur so biased towards them. a GN is a tin can with a turbo'd pushrod 3.8L... woo hoo I bet a striaght line on a sunny day gets old after a while doesnt it? lol

WRX's have 5 star crash ratings... did they even have crash ratings when ur tin can was made?

Who the hell here cares about ur GN dude? we are subaru owners... if we wanted a Gn wed buy one and obviously ur the only guy here with one so looks like its odd man out for u there homie. Go do ur little quarter mile run in ur Buick and we'll catch u on the flip side.

PS- Dont trash my Thunderbird. its a good car, if i had known all of this all along id have kept it. When youre ready to sell it back let me know.
You previously stated that you have no money to send a package FED EX how could you buy the car back? But if you can find some if you like PM me and the car is yours anytime you like.....

In case you forgot the car was never registered or titled in your name so the car was never yours you just drove it with someone elses plates and pretended it was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer6SVX
I believe in another thread i told him to go joing a GN forum... a few others have told him that as well. He sold me a ****ty SVX and Im aware of that but Im not at his throat about it like he is over a freaking livense plate and two key fobs... meanwhile Im paying 2 grand for a transmission in this SVX he sold me... but its ok... I have thoroughly enjoyed the car and just might keep it... havent decided yet.

Chris.. just give it up. im sick of petty arguing with you. if u have an issue Ill let u talk to my lawyer. And u can remove that thing from your signature before i take action with it, dont be a prick about it.
In another thread you said nothing you just keep posting and sending BS and running around in circles to avoid the original problem.

And your stories make absolutely no sense and have no backing since they change on a daily basis

So where is the real store you got that computer from

Yes I called the specific Advance you told me and they told me noone with your name or number purchased that part in that store.

There's no argument .... talk to me like a man and stop running around in circles and making excuses and we can end this once and for all its rather simple.

I emailed you privately the other day still waiting for a response

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by pnyklr; 01-03-2006 at 07:01 AM.
Old 01-03-2006, 08:02 AM
Hater

Quote:
You previously stated that you have no money to send a package FED EX how could you buy the car back? But if you can find some if you like PM me and the car is yours anytime you like.....

In case you forgot the car was never registered or titled in your name so the car was never yours you just drove it with someone elses plates and pretended it was

In another thread you said nothing you just keep posting and sending BS and running around in circles to avoid the original problem.

And your stories make absolutely no sense and have no backing since they change on a daily basis

So where is the real store you got that computer from

Yes I called the specific Advance you told me and they told me noone with your name or number purchased that part in that store.

There's no argument .... talk to me like a man and stop running around in circles and making excuses and we can end this once and for all its rather simple.

I emailed you privately the other day still waiting for a response

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 01-03-2006, 08:10 AM
pnyklr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landshark
Ha I contacted my lawyer he reviewed all this stuff and he got a kick out of it
he basically says (cliff notes version)

1) He was never the owner of the car he traded to me but thats done already
2) His stories are inconsistent

But we knew that already
Old 01-03-2006, 08:20 AM
Hater

Quote:
Ha I contacted my lawyer he reviewed all this stuff and he got a kick out of it
he basically says (cliff notes version)

1) He was never the owner of the car he traded to me but thats done already
2) His stories are inconsistent

But we knew that already

Old 01-06-2006, 06:24 AM
pnyklr

latest email I sent to the non responder

"All advance auto parts stores are linked by a computer network. If i bought it at one store it would register at another." His quote to me

I'm tired of dealing with you giving me the run around. I called the store you told me and my local advance auto parts store and they both told me that advance auto part stores are NOT linked.

How about the information on the store you really got it from and also the information on the upholstery place?

Maybe someone else can figure out the logic why he can post on here all day long but cant respond to any questions I have

PS I also wonder why the package he couldnt send FED EX but he had the $$ to buy a pocket bike " if i had had the cash to send it FedEx or whatever then I would have"
Old 01-06-2006, 10:26 AM
pnyklr

You dont care to respond because

1) you are an immature individual
2) all your stories are inaccurate and you got caught in so many lies you dont know how to respond (compulsive liar)

If you told the truth once in awhile it wouldnt come back after you...

so where is the CORRECT store?

PS Acting like a d$%k doesnt prove anything act like a man and respond to the issue

Last edited by pnyklr; 01-06-2006 at 10:30 AM.
Old 01-06-2006, 01:30 PM
Dont Drink and Drift

Im glad youre getting this out of your system lol.
Old 01-06-2006, 10:22 PM
pnyklr

"I just wish hed let it go. For gods sake this is getting annoying. he got a perfectly good car that i had and had no problems with while I drove it. Im still kicking myself for selling it. Should have just bought Chikes SVX and kept the bird

hell I offered to buy it back."

I offered you the car back you never responded get the story straight

beat him up? Ah that wont solve anything. Im sure a court supoena will tho. hes trying my patience and Im getting tired of it. I wonder if his plates show up before the supoena or if he'll say it never got there either.

Send away and if you have the money send it FED EX I can give you my lawyers name as well. Maybe that will actually make it here

pnyklr~
Good for you, now quit hijacking my threads. u already got a message from the moderator about this.

The only message I got from the moderator is to try to solve it personally nothing else

Its your car. I sold it to you in perfect running order. What happens to it after you get it is your issue. i gave you the name of the store and you obviously have the computer. Do a core exchange and call it a day and if that doesnt fix the problem then obviously its something else and u can return the EEC.

I cant do an exchange at Advance because you told me the WRONG store to go to I called them the stores ARE NOT linked so I dont know the store you actually got the computer from. You're welcome to call the store and give me the persons name you spoke to and then get back to me

Keep harrassing and see what happens. And if you dont remove that post and that thing in your signature then i'll just have my lawyer ask you to do it. Easy way or the hard way my friend. its cheaper to get a new EEC than to pay lawyer fees. And if you come down here Ill have the cops arrest you. So dont get me started. Both parents are lawyers and my mom was a deputy. Im also a 3rd year criminal justice student so dont get me started. i dont have time for your petty issues. So I'll leave it at that. let it go or I'll have someone do it for you.

Why would I waste my time to come down there I have had my lawyer review all the emails and posts and there is nothing harassing just a bunch of your inconsistent stories.

I actually welcomed you to come up here to pick up any parts I had left and also to get any parts you needed from my parts guy upstate if you remember correctly

Again get your story straight. I also majored in Criminal Justice

Please let me know how you will contact me and I can forward the information to my lawyer as well..

On the other hand you could once and for all tell the truth about
1) the plates
2) the transmitters
3) the upholstery place you are waiting to open or return your call for a month
4) the actual place you got the computer from

And we can end this once and for all I think that would be a good thing......

The issue as I said from day one was never car for car it was the matter of you not keeping up with your end of the deal ...

I still have the SVX parts I couldnt fit in the car sitting here in my house

Last edited by pnyklr; 01-06-2006 at 10:35 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: