Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northwest Region
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2007, 08:12 PM
Liv'n the hobo life

Thumbs up Silver and Green SVXi Spotted in Vancouver, WA

Actually, I spotted it across the street from where we are meeting for the Gorge Drive. Silver, with stock exhaust, that is all I know. It was across the street from Fred Meyers on Chkalov street. Actually, I wonder if they work at that office building (I think its a bank bldg, but not sure), so if it isn't anyone from here, I think I will leave a note if it is there again.

Also, almost everyday I leave work a bit late and I go down 164th and onto Mill Plain, and if it is about 7:20ish...I see a green '97 with tan interior. I know he has seen me to because he has been right behind me more then once. Is this anyone here?
01 Outback (DD)
89 XT-6 Newest Project
Representing Vancouver, WASHINGTON! woot!
My Locker
Old 08-31-2007, 10:27 AM

I think I know who you are talking about. I have seen him in Battle Ground a few times. I am also wondering if it isnt me you are talking about. I have a dark green SVX (everything is stock except for the rims) that looks just like his but I havent been behind anyone at any stoplights. I have spent a lot of time driving by the Freddies on 503 you are talking about. I have a girlfriend that lives just south of there, so I am always driving by it. So I bet its a combination of you seeing him and me and thinking its the same person.