How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2002, 10:48 AM
srmifer

Angry ya think he would have seen me parked there...

well, i come out of my friend's house last night...and low and behold...what do i see!! i see this nice maroon astro van parked nose to bumper on my svx!!!!!!!!!! i looked at it in disbelief...then i went up to further inspect...the front of that van was snug up against my rear bumper. i immediately ran back inside...had my friend grab his digital camera and take pictures of the incident. it being 1 in the morning and the fact that i had to be up at 4:30...i went home. i inspected my bumper fully...it is all scratched up...has some nice abrasions where the plate was rubbing...i doubt they can just be "touched up." grrrrr...oh, and when i put her in park and left, the rear of the car kinda did one of those drop downs, so i know i was nudged pretty damn hard. this really pisses me off...i'm going to try to settle this without involving law enforcement, but i think i may be pushed to that. i do have pictures...and witnesses...so i know i'm not going to be taken as delirious...but seriously people!!! how hard is it to see a car parked!!!!!!! the dumba$$es where trying to get the van wedged between my car and their driveway...and even with hitting my car, they still didn't manage to do it. sorry this is so long, but i just needed to vent...
Old 06-26-2002, 11:57 AM

Send a message via AIM to solarsvx
Registered SVX
damm that really suxs dude.. some people have no respect what so ever for property . its ashame . did you call the person to clear things ups "politely" LOL i know u where mad but u gotta restrain it sometimes..i mean u could have just slashed his tires for the return favor, => tee hee

i asssum the frount license plate put some ugle scarcheson there, well good luck. good thing u took pictures too . no way to fight that . or well he might said that u hit his bumper so it would be a whos who story , but again best of luck
Old 06-26-2002, 06:38 PM

That really blows. Sorry to hear about it. Hopefully, your insurance company will cover some of lt if all else fails.

Dave.