Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale

Old 01-27-2007, 07:13 PM
What blue lights?

Send a message via AIM to GOT2HAVESVX
Sleeve Lock Regulator

I need one of the above mentioned parts for the passenger side window. I would buy the drivers side too if ya got them both. OR can/should I get them new at SUBARU?

Scott & Audrey's Subaru SVX's

1995 Green
1992 Black
Old 01-27-2007, 08:02 PM
No longer blue member

Send a message via AIM to SubaSteevo
When my "sleeve lock regulator" broke I was told by the dealer that I'd need to get a whole new window regulator assembly because on the diagram for 92 it's not listed. However there is one or two years where Subaru lists it as a separate part. Try looking for the part # from a 97 (or maybe a 96) diagram, or maybe you can find it in a network search.

Member #895(the member formerly known as BurgundyBeast)
01' MSM Lexus IS300
Old 01-27-2007, 08:15 PM
Super Moderator
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Significant Technical Input Registered SVX Classic SVX
Subaru part number 62101PA081 is the sleeve lock regulator. It is a redesign of the clip and is found starting with the 94 SVXs. It will clip onto the place where the 92-93 window clip used to be.

Evidently there was a problem with this clip and so Subaru decided to offer this as a replaceable part starting in '94.

Cost of the part is $7.58 from subaruparts.com and about $10.00 from your dealer.

1996 Polo Green LSi #216..138,100 miles...SOLD

JFICX8659TH100216.....Date of Manufacture: November 16, 1995.....
Fuji Heavy Industries..Ōta North Plant....Ōta City,. Gunma Prefecture, Japan

In-Service Date: January 2, 1997

"The Pristine Green Polo Machine”
First Polo Green on the Network
First Clear front turn signals, JDM Alcyone hood emblem, rear panel, and BOXER engine cover on the Network (US) (2000)
First 5000K HID factory fog lights (2007)
First SVX JDM BBS wheels on a USDM SVX (2013)

HID lighting (5000K) for headlight and H3 fog lights, PIAA SuperExtreme 120W high beams, rebuilt EG33 longblock, Cometic head gaskets, Phase II flexplate, AMR aluminum radiator with custom silicone hoses, 160A high-output alternator in aluminum-ceramic coated case, new design alternator wiring upgrade v.4, rare factory headlight protectors, refinished JDM BBS mesh aluminum wheels and custom, polished billet aluminum new hex center caps, LED grille mod, R1 Concepts high-carbon cryo slotted rotors, Akebono ceramic pads, Goodridge S/S braided brake lines, Smallcar Stage 1 shift kit, ThermalTech aluminum/ceramic-coated valve covers, Energy Suspension urethane front & rear swaybar bushings, Bontrager22 rear swaybar with QS Components Chromoly Teflon/Kevlar endlinks, "$15.00/5 minute" suspension mod. Hella Supertone horns, Custom stainless steel exhaust system with 2" headpipes, Magnaflow cats, AeroTurbine AR25 resonator /AWD "Bullet" muffler.

R.I.P. 2010 Subaru Outback Limited 2.5 CVT...338,000 miles. Totaled by a 1,300 lb. COW March 4, 2016

2014 Hyundai Avante Limited ...178,000 miles. Actually quieter and smoother than the Outback

2007 Mazda Miata MX-5 PRHT...102,000 miles.
Plenty of parts, service and windshields.

4th Registered Network member —2/21/2001

My NEW locker..I...My Email..I..Wikipedia/SVX .

Old 01-28-2007, 08:17 AM
A mom with style ;-)

Send a message via Yahoo to momzsvx
Got2havesvx

If you can show me a picture of what the part looks like I will send you them from my 1992 lsl. You can just pay for shipping of the part, no additional money needed if you would like.

92 LS-L parts
94-LSi My baby
95-(AWD) polo green T-Boned
Old 01-28-2007, 11:08 AM
What blue lights?

Send a message via AIM to GOT2HAVESVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by svxcess
Subaru part number 62101PA081 is the sleeve lock regulator. It is a redesign of the clip and is found starting with the 94 SVXs. It will clip onto the place where the 92-93 window clip used to be.

Evidently there was a problem with this clip and so Subaru decided to offer this as a replaceable part starting in '94.

Cost of the part is $7.58 from subaruparts.com and about $10.00 from your dealer.
I work a mile from the dealership so i guess its worth the 10.00 to be able to pick it up and put it on when I get home. Its a PITA not being able to roll the window up n dowm, not to mention what the duct tape looks like holding the window up! THANKS for the part # though!
MOMZSVX, thanks for the offer but your windows wont stay up on your parts car if you take them off plus it looks like they are a problem anyways because they are dryrotted plastic. I still may take you up on it if they done have them at SUBY here in town.

Scott & Audrey's Subaru SVX's

1995 Green
1992 Black
Old 01-28-2007, 11:13 AM
Super Moderator
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Significant Technical Input Registered SVX Classic SVX

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...lock+regulator

1996 Polo Green LSi #216..138,100 miles...SOLD

JFICX8659TH100216.....Date of Manufacture: November 16, 1995.....
Fuji Heavy Industries..Ōta North Plant....Ōta City,. Gunma Prefecture, Japan

In-Service Date: January 2, 1997

"The Pristine Green Polo Machine”
First Polo Green on the Network
First Clear front turn signals, JDM Alcyone hood emblem, rear panel, and BOXER engine cover on the Network (US) (2000)
First 5000K HID factory fog lights (2007)
First SVX JDM BBS wheels on a USDM SVX (2013)

HID lighting (5000K) for headlight and H3 fog lights, PIAA SuperExtreme 120W high beams, rebuilt EG33 longblock, Cometic head gaskets, Phase II flexplate, AMR aluminum radiator with custom silicone hoses, 160A high-output alternator in aluminum-ceramic coated case, new design alternator wiring upgrade v.4, rare factory headlight protectors, refinished JDM BBS mesh aluminum wheels and custom, polished billet aluminum new hex center caps, LED grille mod, R1 Concepts high-carbon cryo slotted rotors, Akebono ceramic pads, Goodridge S/S braided brake lines, Smallcar Stage 1 shift kit, ThermalTech aluminum/ceramic-coated valve covers, Energy Suspension urethane front & rear swaybar bushings, Bontrager22 rear swaybar with QS Components Chromoly Teflon/Kevlar endlinks, "$15.00/5 minute" suspension mod. Hella Supertone horns, Custom stainless steel exhaust system with 2" headpipes, Magnaflow cats, AeroTurbine AR25 resonator /AWD "Bullet" muffler.

R.I.P. 2010 Subaru Outback Limited 2.5 CVT...338,000 miles. Totaled by a 1,300 lb. COW March 4, 2016

2014 Hyundai Avante Limited ...178,000 miles. Actually quieter and smoother than the Outback

2007 Mazda Miata MX-5 PRHT...102,000 miles.
Plenty of parts, service and windshields.

4th Registered Network member —2/21/2001

My NEW locker..I...My Email..I..Wikipedia/SVX .

Old 01-28-2007, 05:39 PM
A mom with style ;-)

Send a message via Yahoo to momzsvx
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOT2HAVESVX
I work a mile from the dealership so i guess its worth the 10.00 to be able to pick it up and put it on when I get home. Its a PITA not being able to roll the window up n dowm, not to mention what the duct tape looks like holding the window up! THANKS for the part # though!
MOMZSVX, thanks for the offer but your windows wont stay up on your parts car if you take them off plus it looks like they are a problem anyways because they are dryrotted plastic. I still may take you up on it if they done have them at SUBY here in town.

The doors are already stripped down. My husband was excited to have a parts car in the barn..lol. You are welcome to have them just let me see what you need me to send you.

92 LS-L parts
94-LSi My baby
95-(AWD) polo green T-Boned