How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 02-26-2006, 11:56 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landshark
its very hot and the women are all covered up from head to toe. wouldn't you be angry? i can't imagine living in a giant sand pit helps, either.

i say air drop some bikinis over there, and they might just chill out a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet
extreme sexual frustration would make be blow up buildings too I guess..
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa, only the Shiites are all covered, usually. They come to Lebanon to enjoy our summer and touristic places. Well they change dress here... to something more... casual... I have pics, you want??? PM me your email

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 02-27-2006, 12:02 AM
<<<Alcyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet
..and it was so peaceful before that
Danny

Please correct me if I'm wrong, I believe I've heard most of these 'conflicts' go back well over 1,000 years.

Dan
Old 02-27-2006, 02:11 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by intelisevil
Danny

Please correct me if I'm wrong, I believe I've heard most of these 'conflicts' go back well over 1,000 years.

Dan
Yes Dan, more like forever, you know the Israeli/Palestinians conflict go back to Abraham's period , the Israeli's are the offspring of Abraham's legit wife, and the Palestinians are the offspring of the wife's maid...

But pls understand that USA and Europe have interests in the ME. Either Oil or Military bases, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Kuwait have oil, Syria has some oil wells (but I think they are sufficient for locally only and a little bit to Lebanon, but it's a bad quality kind) so no interest for USA in Syria. I assume you heard Condolisa Rice saying "We have no interest of changing the political structure in Syria, we just want to tame it..."
Lebanon has the mediterranean location, in fact in the middle of the coast, so our location is good for some bases. The babble about it is that both France and USA are looking to establish bases here, in the southern Lebanon and in the northeastern area (Bekaa, check earth for it) and I think there will be another one on the coast...

It is true, war was always a part of the region, but understand that no one will do you favors like helping you stopping the war FOR FREE, nothing is free of charge, interests are always there...

So in the media you will hear that "USA interviened and stopped the war for the sake of the high toll death in civilians..." yeaaaaaaaaah right. Think more objectively, always. USA & Europe = Natural Resources + Bases

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 02-27-2006, 02:32 AM
<<<Alcyone

Danny

I completely agree with your assesment of the US's interests in the ME. I was only wanting to correct Ricochet's comment on peace.

Dan

PS: I like the 'casual' pictures you've posted in the past, my email is intelisevil "at symbol" gmail.com
Old 02-27-2006, 09:00 AM
Fight Eminent Domain Abuse!

Send a message via AIM to mohrds Send a message via Yahoo to mohrds
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
So in the media you will hear that "USA interviened and stopped the war for the sake of the high toll death in civilians..." yeaaaaaaaaah right. Think more objectively, always. USA & Europe = Natural Resources + Bases
I agree with you that there are secondary objectives, but whenever there are civil wars, the world always demands that the US intervines. When we do we are exploiting the local resources and when we don't, we are racists.

Its tough to be everybody's mommy. I don't want to be and I'm patiently waiting until China becomes the world's superpower so countries go to them when they have problems instead of us.

Quote:
Why does USA care if it was peaceful or not, the Arabs have their issues, they will resolve them in between themselves... No need for others to barge in for help...
We tried that during Clinton's term and look where that got us. Attacked on 911.

Quote:
Words of Wisdom, but not in the Middle East, Doug. Here if the Muslim leader says that the SVX is an ugly car, it means that all Muslims say convincely this is an ugly car. Those guys are very very very committed to their leaders.
This is the difference between our culture and your culture. This is also why terrorism is happening and will last forever until something like bombing the Mosques occurs and a civil war causes them to become weak
No offense to you Danny, I know you are smart, but the ME seams to have some pretty dumb people. Here, people may buy into what the government or the media tells us, but not to the Arab extreme. Sounds like the Arabs need to have a revolution and overthrow their leaders. But they will need help to do it.

Danny, I really enjoy your perspective, you make me think of stuff that I didn't think about before. I think that we are all understanding each other a little better because of these discussions.

Doug
Black over Claret with 2.5" setback spoiler; 202,000 miles; Mods: B&M Cooler
1994 LSi (4/93)
Bordeaux Pearl; 198,000 miles; Mods: Weight reduction.

1969 Mustang GT Convertible
1970 Mustang Convertible
2000 Ford Excursion
Sola lingua bona est lingua mortua.

My Locker
Old 02-27-2006, 12:08 PM
Hitchhikin'

I love how SilverSpear just lumps all Americans as "you", as if we're all happy that the mosque got bombed. Even the neocons in the Bush administration can't be happy about that, because the attack was blatantly designed to ignite sectarian tensions, which screws with the Bush plan for a working Iraq government, and it worked exactly the way those bombers wanted it to. Only the dumbest rednecks would be happy about the bombing.
Old 02-27-2006, 12:34 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by intelisevil
I like the 'casual' pictures you've posted in the past, my email is intelisevil "at symbol" gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohrds
I agree with you that there are secondary objectives, but whenever there are civil wars, the world always demands that the US intervienes. When we do we are exploiting the local resources and when we don't, we are racists.

Its tough to be everybody's mommy. I don't want to be and I'm patiently waiting until China becomes the world's superpower so countries go to them when they have problems instead of us.
I cannot comment on the thing relating to "...and when we don't, we are racists." this is the first time I hear that from you, I didn't know it existed. But as far as I know, the USA always tries to stick its nose in other's businesses. (Pls I am not attacking you as Americans, still commenting objectively).

And for the second paragraph above, you think USA would want to have another superpower in competition? Would it accept another USSR ?

Quote:
We tried that during Clinton's term and look where that got us. Attacked on 911.

No offense to you Danny, I know you are smart, but the ME seams to have some pretty dumb people. Here, people may buy into what the government or the media tells us, but not to the Arab extreme. Sounds like the Arabs need to have a revolution and overthrow their leaders. But they will need help to do it.

Danny, I really enjoy your perspective, you make me think of stuff that I didn't think about before. I think that we are all understanding each other a little better because of these discussions.

Doug
The 911 attacks were the results of the constant palestinians massacres with the help of USA.
You are all not getting the fact that Muslims in Indonesia consider that the Muslims in KSA or Kuwait as their close brothers. Their religion states this important saying: "help your brother either he was right or wrong". So the killings of Muslims in Palestine with USA aid, is considered like killing the brothers and sisters of Usama Bin Laden and other muslims... this is why those attacks were made.

No Offense taken Doug, muslims are the most stupid people you can meet in your life. They still live in the past, at the time of their Prophet's era. They refuse earning interest on their deposits in banks, it is a big SIN according to their laws (Stupid people).

The muslims need another modern Mohammed to follow . Christians are more mature and more flexible people. You know the riots that occured after those drawings of the Prophet? The danish embassy was in an area called "Ashrafieh". This area and another named "Ain El Roummaneh" are considered as the Hottest Zone where all muslims fear to enter because of still existing weapons in the hands of people there. They had B7's, Grenades, M-16's, rocket launchers, etc... this is a pure Christian Zone, and a dangerous one for Muslims to cause any disturbance. Even though the riots occured and a lot of cars got trashed (muslims trashed christians cars and stole stores), not even a small round was shot at those muslims... What do you think? If that happened, another civil was could have happened now.
We can say now that we became more mature than before, right?

Last edited by SilverSpear; 02-27-2006 at 03:01 PM.
Old 02-27-2006, 12:38 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red SVX 92
... Even the neocons in the Bush administration can't be happy about that, because the attack was blatantly designed to ignite sectarian tensions, which screws with the Bush plan for a working Iraq government...
Stop listening to your media man, really. Bush got ***wed in Iraq, he wants a way out to control it, the only way after years of failure and terrorists attacks on American check points and Iraqi police, is to make the Iraqis fight each others, hence be weakened and USA in control again after this weakening...

Old 02-27-2006, 01:35 PM

Quote:
I cannot comment on the thing relating to "...and when we don't, we are racists." this is the first time I hear that from you, I didn't know it existed. But as far as I know, the USA always tries to stick its nose in other's businesses. (Pls I am not attacking you as Americans, still commenting objectively).
No offense taken. I was referring to when we opted out of getting involved in several African civil wars.

Quote:
And for the second paragraph above, you think USA would want to have another superpower in competition? Would it accept another USSR ?
I think many Americans do. All of my friends do when we talk about it. Besides, China is closer to you, I'd have a few more years to clear out before the invasion
1994 LSi (4/93)

1970 Mustang Convertible
2000 Ford Excursion

My Locker
Old 02-27-2006, 02:48 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Another great thread with well thought out arguments on both sides from very intelligent people. "Not exactly SVX" has turned out to be my favorite place to go on this site.

Hijack over. Gotta get the ball rolling again... Lets see... ummmm...

Hey Doug! Bush bites!!

There... That'll get it back.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 02-27-2006, 03:04 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
I think many Americans do. All of my friends do when we talk about it.
Ok then, I hope this time we wouldn't call it the "Hot War" but again, another "Cold War"

Old 02-27-2006, 03:05 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Andy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
Another great thread with well thought out arguments on both sides from very intelligent people. "Not exactly SVX" has turned out to be my favorite place to go on this site.

Hey Doug! Bush bites!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I would be a young man again and had to decide how to make my living, I
would not try to become a scientist or scholar or teacher. I would rather
choose to be a plumber or a peddler in the hope to find that modest degree
of independence still available under present circumstances.
-- Albert Einstein, The Reporter, November 18 1954
Old 02-27-2006, 03:15 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Andy, you are some piece of work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-27-2006, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil

Hey Doug! Bush bites!!

Oh, yeah? Well you're just stupid

(That type of well thought out comeback was why I was kicked off my high school debate team )
1994 LSi (4/93)

1970 Mustang Convertible
2000 Ford Excursion

My Locker
Old 02-27-2006, 10:59 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red SVX 92
I love how SilverSpear just lumps all Americans as "you", as if we're all happy that the mosque got bombed. Even the neocons in the Bush administration can't be happy about that, because the attack was blatantly designed to ignite sectarian tensions, which screws with the Bush plan for a working Iraq government, and it worked exactly the way those bombers wanted it to. Only the dumbest rednecks would be happy about the bombing.
EXCUUUSSSE ME!! Rednecks don't want people blowing up things!!!

As a rule, the redneck population has a certain , shall we call it "DISTRUST'" for government, media, liars,,, OOPS lawyers, and anyone that won't look them in the eye while talking to them! They are basically people that don't give a rats rear end What you do, as long as you do it on your side of the fence. If you come onto their side of the fence and do it, now that's a different story!! The are a breed that will DIE defending what is theirs, and the things and people they love.
As a 'practicing redneck, the last thing I blew up was a stump that had a yellow-jackets nest in it, and I had to get rid of that dynamite anyway!!

Learned 'all about dynamite' by working in the stone quary.
Learned about cutting meat by working in the slaughter house.
Learned about nature by driving a 'BEE truck' for 5 years, and pollinating orchards from the orange groves of Florida, to the shores of Lake Ontario.
Learned about Women by chosing the WRONG ONE twice!
Learned about money by losing LOTS of it to cons and thieves.

Some people spend thousands of dollars to get the 'cleaned up' version of life, by going to college and getting a 'degree'...Then they THINK they know what's best for everyone else...
Yea, I tried the college thing, and came to realize that all I learned in that little classroom was CRAP to driving a bee truck, working in a slaughterhouse, Blowing up things without hurting anyone, and MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS!!!!!

Rednecks are a lot like a dog on a chain.... It will lay there and eat whatever you chose to throw at it. But IF you decide to tease it, it will break it's own neck trying to KILL you..
those 'muslems' better remember that if they try to come on MY side of the fence!!!!!!!!!

as Forest Gump says " And that's all I have to say about that"!!!!

Jerry, College educated (redneck)

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: