Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northwest Region

Old 11-26-2005, 08:12 PM

1992 Subaru SVX LSL for sale

Pearly white and black 92 LSL with 123k.
The car is fully loaded even has the cd player that I didnt think came in 92 but I guess it did or someone put it in it. Has almost new tires. Leather interior, Sunroof, Power/heated mirrors, power driver seat, power windows, power antenna, CD player, Driverside Airbag, Alarm system (doesnt quite work right all I could ever get it to do was unlock/lock doors) I bought the little SVX remote from the dealer for about $60 and its already got a crack in the plastic where they hid the button.
Trannsmission shifts perfectly. I rebuilt the front diff with my dad two months ago. While the tranny was out, me and my father both noticed that the tranny was super clean and had recentley been worked on. We both believe the tranny was rebuilt, but cant garantee, because its just what we believe. The car has a new timing belt, waterpump, thermostat, and a used radiator thanks to Chike for the rad. Also I have drained the diff oil twice since replacing front diff to check for any metal shavings in oil, and there were none. I installed a 16,000 lb AT oil cooler as soon as I bought the car. The oil cooler is located behind the grill so the radiator wouldnt heat it up.
The car has some normal dings for a 13 year old car. I replaced the Rear Spoiler with a Wingswest spoiler worth 400 dollars + paint. I still have the stock spoiler and who ever buys the car can have it if they choose. The sun roof sticks a little when you try to open it, you have to give it a little budge, but that seems to be the case with every SVX I have had the pleasure of driving. All the glass is in good condition. The driverside window switch works all but the passenger side window. The AC works very well so I never really worried about it to much. The back seat folds down to make the already large trunk (for this type of car) even roomier.

I really love this car but I have to move and even though my plan was to make this car like new again after I paid it all off, it doesnt seem that I will be getting the chance. I bought the car with just over 118k for 5,000 dollars and I still owe 4,000 dollars so I am going to be letting it go for 4,500 obo. If anyone is interested I will post pictures.

1993 Ford Probe 30mpg 213k
1989 Subaru XT6 150k
All good and running

Last edited by spinn360; 11-26-2005 at 08:23 PM.