Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 11-13-2004, 01:21 PM
no limitation as limitation

yeah 1 and 2 wernt what i thought they would be. the story was lacking and it seemed like the movie was rushed or they edited vital segway seens out of the movie. the part i hated the most was the acting. he cast liam nelson and erwin Mcgraggor and then for the anikin you have the blond twit as a kid and in the second movie you have that guy george could have casted an experienced actor but he wanted a new face for his movie. i doubt any of the new faces will ever work again. and the romance seans seem like they were writen for a kids book. they are enjoyable but it seems half finnished and its like everything was done half arsed
Old 11-13-2004, 03:57 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthewmongan
yeah 1 and 2 wernt what i thought they would be. the story was lacking and it seemed like the movie was rushed or they edited vital segway seens out of the movie. the part i hated the most was the acting. he cast liam nelson and erwin Mcgraggor and then for the anikin you have the blond twit as a kid and in the second movie you have that guy george could have casted an experienced actor but he wanted a new face for his movie. i doubt any of the new faces will ever work again. and the romance seans seem like they were writen for a kids book. they are enjoyable but it seems half finnished and its like everything was done half arsed
I remember hearing from someone that he did 1 and 2 for his kids. Maybe that's why. Lovey dovy BS. Coolest part of Star Wars was when Harrison Ford grabbed Carrie Fisher's bewbie by accident. Remember the big look they had?
Old 11-13-2004, 05:19 PM

yeah they are family movies. maybe if i saw it when was younger they would be more enjoyable. but that seen when amidala and anican are on the chariot in the stadium and their like "i truley truley deeply very much ......love you" if your about to die thats not what your going to say. im mean come on. id say " this sucks you do know i love you dont you? to bad were going to die in a few, well if we make through this you want to get a pint?" the vernacular they use is to juvinile the origionals were enjoyable by kids but still had an adult feel. the jabba seens in the 6th one had a butt lad of half naked women and no one cared i guess in this day in age everythig has to be pc at the cost of enjoyment. the last time i saw nudity in a movie was 'monsters ball' their was a time when they would put random sex seens in chick flick to give guys on dates something to do. what the heck is going on here. wheres the boobs?
Old 11-13-2004, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Noir

I remember hearing from someone that he did 1 and 2 for his kids. Maybe that's why. Lovey dovy BS. Coolest part of Star Wars was when Harrison Ford grabbed Carrie Fisher's bewbie by accident. Remember the big look they had?

i dont remember that witch one is that in?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: