Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > Down Under

Old 05-29-2003, 07:18 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Jamsvx Send a message via Yahoo to Jamsvx
Car for Countess??

In the Sydney Morning Herald:

SUBARU*SVX** $29500
year: 1993 kms: * trans: A
body: colour: ad date: 30/05/2003
features: Air conditioning, Cruise control, Compact disc player, Leather trim, Power windows...
description: SUBARU SVX 93 model. Very rare. Excellent condition. AWD. Pearl white and black leather and suede interior. Air cond., CD, sunroof, cruise control, power windows. Auto. TDY485. $29,500 ono. Phn 0425 227 920
publication: The Sydney Morning Herald**

Unless it has ultra-low k's and in immaculate condition, I would be thinking $18,000 depending on the k's.

Can go and check it out for you if you want

James

27 August 2002 to 27 January 2004 - she will be missed

Was back in Sydney for a while but not hot enough so now in Dubai! Has it been that long since I owned SVX-33H!
Old 06-02-2003, 01:37 AM
the Flying Member

Send a message via AIM to pylon500 Send a message via Yahoo to pylon500 Send a message via Skype™ to pylon500
A little bird (blonde) just told me;
SVX for sale
GREEN 138k klm's, looks to be in good nick, QOM·114 on mobile 0413 614 478.
Arthur.
'04 Liberty B Spec 3.0R wagon-Silver
'02 Outback 2.5 wagon-White For Sale

I Don't Drive Fast, I Just Fly Low!!
I've moved to Taree , check out my progress at Picasaweb.

That's a 'V' in SVX dammit!
Old 06-02-2003, 02:13 AM

Is she a friend of yours???

I ask since her car was advertised a few months ago....for a price a lot higher than Lidcombe Auction Centre had it for...and Tom Kerr West Ryde, who had it prior to that, would not sell it to me because a few err...problems...that was not worth their while fixing so they offloaded it.

It was an ex-company car from Silicon Graphics but amazingly for a company car (who normally just pay whatever it costs) at about 90,000km they got MRT Performance to do the servicing!

I've seen it a few times, once in Coogee and another time going through Parramatta...also seen it when the previous owner had it (also around Parramatta and near S-G's office in Ryde).

Small small world!!

The Pizza sounds good - any other takers???

James

Was back in Sydney for a while but not hot enough so now in Dubai! Has it been that long since I owned SVX-33H!
Old 06-08-2003, 11:14 PM
Countess

I am sorry guys, for being so slack ...

I have been without car, back at work, then got the flu thing *sob* NOT what I needed on top of everything else.

I have a Subaru Liberty 1999 RX, AWD. In wonderful condition, full warranty, and I love her.

I will get an SVX again ... probably in a few more years, though.

The only ones around are going for way too much money, and I don't have that to spend considering what-ever I get will need constant work.

I did spot another SVX at Erina on Saturday, when I was having my stereo installed in the Libby ...

I spoke to the owners, they paid too much for it, and it is badly in need of a paint job, but they love it to death.

It freaked him out, because they own the shop next to where I get my car audio stuff done. He pulled up outside in his van, and thought "what is my car doing here" when I was out the front ... Then realised it was not his car ... I was ROFL when he told me.

I was freaked out seeing it on Saturday ... took pics on my mobile. I also got their email address, and am going to let them know about this forum, so you might have another in the midst ...

Old 06-09-2003, 03:50 PM

Congrats on the new car!

With the SVX's that are for sale, for the most part they are what people think they are worth - and are, to use the immortal words of Darryl Kerrigan, ''dreamin"!

Another recruit - that is excellent! You are coming to our meet up of course aren't you! Official Liberty SVX Pace Car....we'll get some tape and make the windows within windows!

James

Old 06-10-2003, 03:39 AM
Countess

Thank ye ! I love my new car, she drives GOOOOD. Not as good a feel as the SVX, but she handles pretty good.

If I can stop coughing my lungs up, YES I will be there to annoy the crap out of you all *evil grin* Swirly cape and all ...

Oooooh, 200 mile an hour tape ? I like that stuff !!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: