Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Technical Q & A

Old 10-10-2005, 09:34 PM
clarkerussell

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicon0neo
hmm, i fixed my visors with a receipt i found in my car.
Sure wish I had one of those receipts <G>...
Old 10-10-2005, 10:38 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal_suby
fix0red
OK I'm rolling on the floor with that one.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 10-28-2005, 06:58 PM

Ok guys, I lied to you. I sincerely feel horrible that I did not maintain my promise and didn't post the pics that night, but I wound up staying in the lab until late.

Electrophil, I am not majoring in engineering, but in Information Technology. The midterms were Advanced Networking, Web Construction (JSPs, Beans, Servlets), Windoze Programming and Math. Right after them, Hurricane Wilma hit us and I've been without power ever since (almost a week). I managed to get online only because they just fixed our telephone line, and I am typing this hooked up to a generator...

Anyways, the fix involved the use of hose clamps. Stainless Steel hose clamps, they are tight and the visors snap back and forth beautifully. I WILL post the pics as soon as I get my electricity back, because I don't trust the generator with my home desktop (for those of you that are geeks like me, I have RAID-0 and I can't afford to break the array). So hopefully by this weekend, maximum begin of next week (hopefully).

Ok guys, I am going to take a cold shower. It's funny to watch what cold water does to certain parts of your body (if you're a boy)... unrecognizable to say the least...

-Walter
1999 Ducati 748S (built 996 engine)
Old 10-28-2005, 10:04 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treppiede
Ok guys, I lied to you. I sincerely feel horrible that I did not maintain my promise and didn't post the pics that night, but I wound up staying in the lab until late.

Electrophil, I am not majoring in engineering, but in Information Technology. The midterms were Advanced Networking, Web Construction (JSPs, Beans, Servlets), Windoze Programming and Math. Right after them, Hurricane Wilma hit us and I've been without power ever since (almost a week). I managed to get online only because they just fixed our telephone line, and I am typing this hooked up to a generator...

Anyways, the fix involved the use of hose clamps. Stainless Steel hose clamps, they are tight and the visors snap back and forth beautifully. I WILL post the pics as soon as I get my electricity back, because I don't trust the generator with my home desktop (for those of you that are geeks like me, I have RAID-0 and I can't afford to break the array). So hopefully by this weekend, maximum begin of next week (hopefully).

Ok guys, I am going to take a cold shower. It's funny to watch what cold water does to certain parts of your body (if you're a boy)... unrecognizable to say the least...

-Walter
Hey! No hurry!! Sorry to hear about Wilma... I heard Jeb on CNN talking on the damage. Good luck!!

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 11-05-2005, 01:34 PM

bizumpity for the pics of the fix........