Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northeast Region
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2008, 09:03 PM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Yeah, Sundays my only day off for me, so Saturdays are no good. But we can push it out a few weeks...

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap
Old 01-23-2008, 07:51 AM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Send a message via AIM to Seraphinwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphinwolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridered777 View Post
Yeah, Sundays my only day off for me, so Saturdays are no good. But we can push it out a few weeks...
Well in a few weeks that's no good for me. Any week night/day combination we could do? Maybe a Friday night or something.
-Gaddis
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 01-23-2008, 07:57 AM

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Friday nights, at say 8 or later, is my only free night...

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

Old 01-23-2008, 01:01 PM
Subaru Swapper

Send a message via AIM to AFBeefcake
A Saterday after 4:30 PM or Sunday is my only free time.
Old 02-11-2008, 02:40 PM

Send a message via AIM to Szalkerous
Toss me a PM if this gets underway....
Old 02-28-2008, 04:54 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Meet to be!

Well since Alicia(my fiance) is moving back to Cali ahead of me she wants to go into Boston to go back to the Black Rose. Good Celtic food and a nice drive and enviroment to go into as it's like the cleanest area of Boston. So as she's leaving on the 15th of march and I figure a good trip into to Boston deserves friends. Thus I say a day between now and then even if it winds up no one but me and her. Likely it will be the 7th or 8th as a lot of you tend to have those days free. I'll have to get out of work for the 8th if that winds up being the day. Now what I want to know is what day is best for people and if you all just want to meet up in the square or at a T stop and also who wants to take the trip with me from either Manchester NH or more seacoast. There's also the convoy between areas to get down there for us in NH. So lets hear what everyone thinks?
-Gaddis
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 02-29-2008, 06:04 AM
Back Road Blazer

Send a message via AIM to black beast
manch, famious dave's BBQ. relitivly cheap and pretty darn good!

As for timing, i am pretty ez going, mon-thurs anytime after 5, but then i would assume that is the case with everyone here...
'94 ebony pearl, with orange "silicone" hoses, painted beauty cover, Tom's Intake, Dayles Cold air intake; with HKS mega suction foam air filter, 3in header back exhaust, STI ground wires, euro front fascia, euro front grill, reactive 17in wheels, Nitto Invo's, Drilled and slotted rotors, stainless break lines, Koni strut inserts, Drop springs, 5MT, shotshifter, Clutchmasters clutch, ACT prolite flywheel, EL Glow gauges, The ECUTune stage 2. To Do: Cams, port and polish, etc.
Old 02-29-2008, 05:31 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by black beast View Post
manch, famious dave's BBQ. relitivly cheap and pretty darn good!

As for timing, i am pretty ez going, mon-thurs anytime after 5, but then i would assume that is the case with everyone here...
Not in Manch. In Boston,MA. Check my previous post. Now I work Sunday-Tuesday and every other Wednesday. So I can either take a half day or full day if we find a Sunday as the better day. So well who'd like to some up with a day to follow us down into Boston or meet there. Craig, Bobby, Aaron, Bill, Jay, Ray, anyone?
-Gaddis

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 02-29-2008, 08:04 PM
Subaru Swapper

Well Sunday would be best for Kristina and I. I got school and work Monday-Saturday and I also live in CT. My fiance has to work that whole weekend (7th and 8th) till 6:00 PM in Nashua. She really wants to go and so do I.

So we could make it if the meet is after 6 PM on the 7th or 8th.
Old 03-01-2008, 08:33 AM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFBeefcake View Post
Well Sunday would be best for Kristina and I. I got school and work Monday-Saturday and I also live in CT. My fiance has to work that whole weekend (7th and 8th) till 6:00 PM in Nashua. She really wants to go and so do I.

So we could make it if the meet is after 6 PM on the 7th or 8th.
That will work for me aslong as I can get the snow tires off Craig ASAP. If no one winds up coming we can always do another like next week or the week after but I figured Boston would be good for all the Mass people. The last 2 were kinda up here in NH. So who else will go and who want to follow from what areas? I'll be coming from southern NH. I am closer to the seacoast but can easily make it to Manch if needed. I know there are a few over here closer to the coast though so if they want to follow or what not from here that's fine or follow to Manch then head out.
-Gaddis

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 03-01-2008, 09:08 AM
Subaru Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphinwolf View Post
That will work for me aslong as I can get the snow tires off Craig ASAP. If no one winds up coming we can always do another like next week or the week after but I figured Boston would be good for all the Mass people. The last 2 were kinda up here in NH. So who else will go and who want to follow from what areas? I'll be coming from southern NH. I am closer to the seacoast but can easily make it to Manch if needed. I know there are a few over here closer to the coast though so if they want to follow or what not from here that's fine or follow to Manch then head out.
-Gaddis

On the 7th and 8th I'll be in Merimack. The week after I i should be in CT.
Old 03-01-2008, 03:40 PM

This coming sunday would be the only one that works for me.

Going to the Dyno on Friday w/Bobby, which means I can't get Saturday off too, so Sunday is the day.

I'm all for it. And I'm calling you on the snow tires, got lots of pictures for you.

Old 03-02-2008, 05:03 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Okay then Sound off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridered777 View Post
This coming sunday would be the only one that works for me.

Going to the Dyno on Friday w/Bobby, which means I can't get Saturday off too, so Sunday is the day.

I'm all for it. And I'm calling you on the snow tires, got lots of pictures for you.
Okay lets sound off then.
1.Seraphinwolf (David/Gaddis number is in the sig.)
2.Ridered777(Craig)
3.AFBeedCake(Aaron if you stay for Sunday if you can.)
4.SickSubie(Bobby. PLEASE COME! FOR THE LOVE OF THE SVX, PLEASE COME!)
5.Black Beast(I'm guess you'd go?)

Posting up in meets forum now too. with info.
-Gaddis

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis

Last edited by Seraphinwolf; 03-02-2008 at 05:05 PM.
Old 03-02-2008, 05:17 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Meet thread

Link to meet posting.
http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...041#post532041
Any coments? Corrections?
-Gaddis

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 03-02-2008, 06:59 PM
Subaru Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphinwolf View Post
3.AFBeefcake(Aaron if you stay for Sunday if you can.)
I stay in NH till monday morning so i'll be there.