Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 07-25-2007, 05:39 PM
LETS DRIVE!!

Hey mike I found the note! The guys name is Phil do you know him? Worked at safelite auto class in pleasantville nj.
I would like to convoy with you guys on sunday as far as I know im going. Are you taking delaware memorial bridge? Just thinking wheres a good place to meet. Might be a good idea to let me ride in the middle to keep the police off me because of my tinted windows!
Old 07-25-2007, 05:51 PM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
HAHA! I DO remember that. My friend is a mobile tech for Safelite in Pleasantville NJ . He called me and told me about that! haha... Well, we are probably meeting at Toms garage in Philly. We usually take the Ben Franklin there and his place is very easy to get to from there. It will probably be two or three SVXs leaving from there, plus you if you can make it over. I might be staying over in Philly, depending if I have to bring the car to the garage the night before.
Old 07-25-2007, 06:08 PM
LETS DRIVE!!

Ya, i remember phil saying someone wrecked there svx with a ford tempo or some car like that. Was that you?
If you can give me a address i will use gps and be there in the morning. What time in morning. Takes me hour and 15 to get there.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:03 PM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
Not sure as of yet. It was my friend Brian, who had a Camry turn out in front of him against the signal, and totaled his 92 LS, (he is Excall on this forum) He just bought another Pearl 92, but this time its LSL. Ill get to you with the details.
Old 07-25-2007, 11:02 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
ROFTL!! Phil ftw

The irony is...Im trying to See if he'll come along to the meet. He went to Reading with us. It'd be funny if you showed him the note lik "wtf you doin leavin stuff on ym car?"

Lol...Ill be laughing about this for days. Like, if it turned out it was mike, it wouldnt have been funny, because he's always leaving notees on cars and talking to svx owners and stuff

It late, my thoughts are rambling....
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten

Old 07-26-2007, 06:50 PM
LETS DRIVE!!

Oh dont worry I will bring the note!
Hey Mike I think it would be alot easier for me to just take delaware memorial bridge and meet you guys at the first rest stop when I get on 95. I think it is about 3 miles once I get off bridge. Would just need to know what time you leaving philly. Is that cool with you guys?