Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Technical Q & A

Old 12-30-2006, 02:53 PM
Micro Image

Q. EG33 "Valve diameters". In & Ex (a mystery)

Greetings!

Would there be any SVX guru's that would happen to know the "valve sizes" for the EG33? I have a stack of technical information (including the shop manual) and I am embarrased to say that I can't find that data anywhere! It's one of the missing specs I need to have the correct header system built.
I would be happy to trade info. I have a good amount of SVX "manuals" in PDF form so if anyone can devulge these magical numbers I would be glad to try and be part of someone elese solution :-)

HaPPy NeW YeAr!
Randy
svx@microimage.net.REMOVE
Long Beach, Ca.
Old 12-30-2006, 03:46 PM
Official AutoX Part Breaker
Subaru Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Way2Slo
Greetings!

Would there be any SVX guru's that would happen to know the "valve sizes" for the EG33? I have a stack of technical information (including the shop manual) and I am embarrased to say that I can't find that data anywhere! It's one of the missing specs I need to have the correct header system built.
I would be happy to trade info. I have a good amount of SVX "manuals" in PDF form so if anyone can devulge these magical numbers I would be glad to try and be part of someone elese solution :-)

HaPPy NeW YeAr!
Randy
Long Beach, Ca.
Randy,
36mm for the intakes....suggest you check out the "Cam Lobes" thread (use the "search" feature of the Network) for just about everything else you can imagine regarding the heads/cams. The "search" feature will also get you just about any other piece of info you can imagine.
-Bill

Most famous NASA "Child" - OSIRIS-REx delivered samples from asteroid BENNU to Earth in Sept. 2023

Center Network Member #989

'92 Fully caged, 5 speed, waiting for its fully built EG33
'92 "Test Mule", 4:44 Auto, JDM 4:44 Rear Diff with Mech LSD, Tuned headers, Full one-off suspension
'92(?) Laguna, 6 spd and other stuff (still at OT's place)
My Locker
Old 12-30-2006, 04:32 PM
Micro Image

Thank you.

Thank you Mr. Bill
I just made the cardinal sin, not "searching" the site (thoroughly) before posing my question. After some quick paroozing I am astounded on how much technical data is squirreled away here. Very impressive!

Thank you for the education

Sincerely
Randy
Long Beach, Ca.
Old 12-30-2006, 04:55 PM
Subaru Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
Quote:
Thank you Mr. Bill
I just made the cardinal sin, not "searching" the site (thoroughly) before posing my question. After some quick paroozing I am astounded on how much technical data is squirreled away here. Very impressive!

Thank you for the education

Sincerely
Randy
Long Beach, Ca.
Randy,
You're welcome! Enjoy the SVX "family". You might also want to "wander" through the various lockers on the Network. SVXFiles' locker would be a good place to start
-Bill

Most famous NASA "Child" - OSIRIS-REx delivered samples from asteroid BENNU to Earth in Sept. 2023

'92 "Test Mule", 4:44 Auto, JDM 4:44 Rear Diff with Mech LSD, Tuned headers, Full one-off suspension
My Locker
Old 12-30-2006, 05:48 PM
Micro Image

Contributing. Judgement call 8-]

Thank you Bill.

Yes, there is more than meets the eye on subaru-SVX.net :-)
I was just looking at the "Personal Lockers". And in a few clicks had one setup. Would it be appropriate for me to upload some SVX information documents (in PDF form) to this location? They are derived from a Subaru "manual on CD" that I own. Other (registered) users may be able to possibly benifit from these by downloading them from there? (assuming that I can upload PDF files)
Hmmmm! I have that funny feeling that this question may already be answered in the HELP SECTION? Well, I'm so close to the <ENTER> key I may have to risk it... :-)

Thank you for taking them time to respond to these posts. Your a scholler and a gentleman...

Sincerely
Randy
Long Beach, Ca.
svx@microimage.net
Old 12-30-2006, 07:44 PM
Subaru Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
Quote:
Thank you Bill.

Yes, there is more than meets the eye on subaru-SVX.net :-)
I was just looking at the "Personal Lockers". And in a few clicks had one setup. Would it be appropriate for me to upload some SVX information documents (in PDF form) to this location? They are derived from a Subaru "manual on CD" that I own. Other (registered) users may be able to possibly benifit from these by downloading them from there? (assuming that I can upload PDF files)
Hmmmm! I have that funny feeling that this question may already be answered in the HELP SECTION? Well, I'm so close to the <ENTER> key I may have to risk it... :-)

Thank you for taking them time to respond to these posts. Your a scholler and a gentleman...

Sincerely
Randy
Long Beach, Ca.
svx@microimage.net

Randy,
Yeah, you'll find multiple personalities all over the Network
Drop a PM to Earle (one of the Network's mods) regarding uploading files to the "How-To" section of the site.
-Bill

My Locker