How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 01-12-2005, 08:33 PM
Hater

how many miles are on these cars?

who modded them? teenage knuckleheads or competant tuners?

condition of the VR4?

i'd probably say WRX, for fun and reliability, but the price, mileage and condition of the VR4 may come into play.

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)
Old 01-12-2005, 08:47 PM
Good morning!

Send a message via AIM to NapaBavarian Send a message via Yahoo to NapaBavarian
Quote:
Originally posted by Earthworm
Baja - because one project car at a time please.

But where's the poll?
Phuck, why didn't someone tell me that before? I have at least 12 and am looking for another SVX and a legacy
Return of the Pissed Platypus! X2
My dream (other than a pearlie)
1.8 SVXi and a laguna blue spoiler...somewhere
I decided to quit drinking, but I didn't like it so I quit not drinking.
Old 01-12-2005, 08:53 PM
Good morning!

Send a message via AIM to NapaBavarian Send a message via Yahoo to NapaBavarian
I looked at bajas for the first time the other day, not a bad little car, not exactly my style, but not bad, I'd take one
Return of the Pissed Platypus! X2
My dream (other than a pearlie)
1.8 SVXi and a laguna blue spoiler...somewhere
I decided to quit drinking, but I didn't like it so I quit not drinking.
Old 01-12-2005, 09:22 PM
no more SVX...

Send a message via AIM to BordeauxComet Send a message via Yahoo to BordeauxComet
Personally, I've always liked those old VR4's...
but I'm not sure I could live with lime green

'03 VW GTI 1.8T
'94 SVX LS Bordeaux Pearl (wrecked, sold..)

My Locker
Old 01-12-2005, 11:20 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
if the guy will lower the price on the VR4, get either the STI or the baja and VR4 together!!!

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 01-13-2005, 02:28 PM

I wish I could buy em all Spear but I got 20,000 to blow. I can get the VR4 for $8500.00- $9000.00 I believe. It has over 100,000 on the odometer but the engine is a JDM swap. It was finished like 8 months ago buy a compitent shop. Not too many Ricky road racer kids out there can just bolt on a buncha stuff and produce 500+ dyno proven HP. This car has everything for speed. Theres no flash except for the paint. It has 18" 5zigen 5 spoke tuner style rims in bronze wraped in 245 35 18' Perilli p zero systems all like new. I also get the stockers. Thats over $2000.00 right there. The stock seats have been replaced with one's out of a wrecked Evo4 and redone in the lime and purple sceem in leather, as well as the back seat. ( I know the shop that did it) he has recipts for everything that has been done to the car. There is NO deck, speakers, amp, ect. It's all race. He said he got it to have a sleeper to shut up a few neons and other misc. 2FastandFurious wana bees around town. The paint is less then 2 years old and is House of Kolor. The purple graffix are painted on with marblizer added in. It's realy cool.

And yes the car is ran hard, Id say very hard, I call him an idiot if he didnt run it that way, And if I buy it I'm gona run it hard too. What else would any of you do with a 500+ hp car.

I think I'm pretty sure that it is going to be my next addition to the stable. But I think I'm gona sell the Fiat after the VR4 comes home.

If I get the Sti I just think I'll start tearing it apart tring to get more out of it and it will inevitably turn into a project. This seems to be my nature when it comes to cars.

I'm pulling my hair out.
H........E.......L........P.........
Old 01-14-2005, 01:36 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by The Hunter
I wish I could buy em all Spear but I got 20,000 to blow. I can get the VR4 for $8500.00- $9000.00 I believe. It has over 100,000 on the odometer but the engine is a JDM swap. It was finished like 8 months ago buy a compitent shop. Not too many Ricky road racer kids out there can just bolt on a buncha stuff and produce 500+ dyno proven HP. This car has everything for speed. Theres no flash except for the paint. It has 18" 5zigen 5 spoke tuner style rims in bronze wraped in 245 35 18' Perilli p zero systems all like new. I also get the stockers. Thats over $2000.00 right there. The stock seats have been replaced with one's out of a wrecked Evo4 and redone in the lime and purple sceem in leather, as well as the back seat. ( I know the shop that did it) he has recipts for everything that has been done to the car. There is NO deck, speakers, amp, ect. It's all race. He said he got it to have a sleeper to shut up a few neons and other misc. 2FastandFurious wana bees around town. The paint is less then 2 years old and is House of Kolor. The purple graffix are painted on with marblizer added in. It's realy cool.

And yes the car is ran hard, Id say very hard, I call him an idiot if he didnt run it that way, And if I buy it I'm gona run it hard too. What else would any of you do with a 500+ hp car.

I think I'm pretty sure that it is going to be my next addition to the stable. But I think I'm gona sell the Fiat after the VR4 comes home.

If I get the Sti I just think I'll start tearing it apart tring to get more out of it and it will inevitably turn into a project. This seems to be my nature when it comes to cars.

I'm pulling my hair out.
H........E.......L........P.........
the VR4 for 8,500 and try to bargain the Baja for 11,500 so 8,500+11,500 = 20,000 = Hunter

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 01-14-2005, 04:04 PM
Ciscokid

Re: What to buy

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hunter

1. A 2003 Subaru BaJa bone stock 1 owner and beautiful. ugly but fun.

Hey, so is the owner beautiful and the car ugly or vice versa??