How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 04-02-2004, 05:00 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

SVX Sighting - Super Pursuit Mode On

So I was cruising down I-285 West from I-20 in the slow lane when this beautiful green SVX blew by me a few lanes over. I immediately checked my surroundings and engaged super pursuit mode in my lovely claret and went chasing after that green. I caught up and was riding next to him. Older gentleman with a hat on. I decided to pull ahead of him to see if he would notice me the next lane over. Then I slowed down to see if he noticed. Nope his gaze was still fixed on the lane ahead. Tunnel vision? I decided not to get the guy's attention and negate the Greenmarinesvx urge to get his attention for fear of causing harm to both myself and the other driver. I slowed back down and went back into the slow soccer mom lane. I did notice a slight crack in his front windshield as we were running about 90mph during rush hour. Too bad, I was about to take my windshield out next week and would have gave it to him for a song.

Oh well.

Harry (wipes a tear from his eyes as he remembers his green )

Fulton county tags on this beaut. Belongs to any lurker here?
Old 04-05-2004, 12:11 PM

I'll be rolling through Atlanta on I-75 this Sunday, headed to Fayetteville to see my folks. You'd know me by the distinctive band of black electrical tape that's holding up the radio antenna.

dcb
Old 04-05-2004, 12:25 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally posted by dcarrb
I'll be rolling through Atlanta on I-75 this Sunday, headed to Fayetteville to see my folks. You'd know me by the distinctive band of black electrical tape that's holding up the radio antenna.

dcb
hehe, i'll be rolling on the dragon this weekend if all goes well.

NO NOT THAT KIND OF ROLL!
Old 04-05-2004, 08:36 PM
Row faster...I hear banjos!!!!

Re: SVX Sighting - Super Pursuit Mode On

Kinda sucks... I always hated it when other owners don't acknowledge me in my Lightning. It also happened to me a lot when I drove my 300ZX TT back in college.

Some people just have tunnel vision and block out others around them...

Quote:
Originally posted by Noir
So I was cruising down I-285 West from I-20 in the slow lane when this beautiful green SVX blew by me a few lanes over. I immediately checked my surroundings and engaged super pursuit mode in my lovely claret and went chasing after that green. I caught up and was riding next to him. Older gentleman with a hat on. I decided to pull ahead of him to see if he would notice me the next lane over. Then I slowed down to see if he noticed. Nope his gaze was still fixed on the lane ahead. Tunnel vision? I decided not to get the guy's attention and negate the Greenmarinesvx urge to get his attention for fear of causing harm to both myself and the other driver. I slowed back down and went back into the slow soccer mom lane. I did notice a slight crack in his front windshield as we were running about 90mph during rush hour. Too bad, I was about to take my windshield out next week and would have gave it to him for a song.

Oh well.

Harry (wipes a tear from his eyes as he remembers his green )

Fulton county tags on this beaut. Belongs to any lurker here?

2013 Cosmic Blue 5spd Evo X GSR
2006 Galaxy Gray 6MT RX-8 (sold)
2006 Steel Gray WRX TR (sold)
1996 Brilliant Red SVX L (sold)