Old 02-28-2004, 11:10 PM
tancred

Utah Sightings...

Blue Lsi w/ "SVX" as the plate?
Green Ls w/ wing, no sun roof?
Red Ls no wing?
Pearlie Ls no wing?

Anyone on here?

I think my SVX is invisible to others..heh...nobody ever sees me....
Old 03-02-2004, 07:09 PM
corey_256

i saw a black one up near ogden, a red one way up in the holladay area, a peal white with no wing at my old job, and another red one near my house, and theres always this maroon looking one at autozone whenever i go there. i also saw a pearl white one the other day, and a black one.
Old 03-02-2004, 10:18 PM
Member #447

Send a message via MSN to Uncamitzi Send a message via Yahoo to Uncamitzi Send a message via Skype™ to Uncamitzi
Registered SVX
Guys ...Guys...

I've given up here in Utah... I know that there are quite a few here. They just don't seem to notice that the when I drive up next to them I'M DRIVING THE SAME NEAT EXOTIC CAR AS THEM!!

One couple I met at Mark Miller Subaru last fall promised that they would at least check out our little forum here.... Never heard from them again. I'm hoping that in April when we meet there will be enough in one place or driving up one of the canyons that we get some looks...

I did see a burgandy down in the bottom parking area at crossroads mall about a week ago. and another teal driving down west temple last week. when I pulled up along side the other teal and honked , you'd have thought that someone was trying to hijack her... oh well.....I'll print up the cards that Lwin pointed me to and try to stick a few out there...
92 Teal SVX LS-L 128K tranny swap with 4.11's
Well.. my days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle .
Old 03-05-2004, 01:55 PM
Member #447

Send a message via MSN to Uncamitzi Send a message via Yahoo to Uncamitzi Send a message via Skype™ to Uncamitzi
Registered SVX
Re: Guys ...Guys...

Quote:
Originally posted by Uncamitzi
I've given up here in Utah... I know that there are quite a few here. They just don't seem to notice that the when I drive up next to them I'M DRIVING THE SAME NEAT EXOTIC CAR AS THEM!!

One couple I met at Mark Miller Subaru last fall promised that they would at least check out our little forum here.... Never heard from them again. I'm hoping that in April when we meet there will be enough in one place or driving up one of the canyons that we get some looks...

I did see a burgandy down in the bottom parking area at crossroads mall about a week ago. and another teal driving down west temple last week. when I pulled up along side the other teal and honked , you'd have thought that someone was trying to hijack her... oh well.....I'll print up the cards that Lwin pointed me to and try to stick a few out there...
bump... and I saw a burgandy again yesterday headed down State Street at about 4:30pm ....
Old 03-10-2004, 08:55 AM
Member #447

Registered SVX
Talking A sighting and a bump....

On Sunday I was video taping the sunset on the Western Slope mountains from the Oquirrh East slope and during a still shot a pearlie drove through my shot... he kind of looked over his sholder at me... and for a minute I thought he was going to come back....

He didn't anyone here see an old fat man with a tripod and a teal on thier way to Kenecott or Magna???
Old 03-10-2004, 09:46 AM
tancred

HAHA, If it was a teal 92 drifting around the corners then that woulda been me, but no drift and not teal then no sorry..lol, I also did some videotaping this weekend, 88 RX-7 GXL vs. 92 SVX LS drifting.......in the end, the RX-7 Ended up spinning out and hitting a curb, and the svx, just raped its tires, i think 3 of my tires have bubbles forming on the sidewalls from driving like a mad man....

I saw another pearl saturday on state, and I noticed one that works at Carl's JR. On state, near 10600. Across from the mall...