Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 02-23-2004, 08:03 AM
Grand Poo-Bah

Send a message via AIM to halistan Send a message via MSN to halistan Send a message via Yahoo to halistan
Registered SVX
Kuo got a set of those too for his SVX. I tried to get some for mine but by the time Kuo told me about it and I got over there they were out. They do have some nice close out sales from time to time. Its probably best you loaded them in the car yourself. Those goofs would probably would have found a way to break something while putting them in lol.
All new and improved custom built engine with forged internals, lowered compression, upgraded cams and a stage III supercharger. AMR Engineering struts, Custom exhaust --All 3 Subaru cats removed, and replaced with 2 high flow mustang cats-- Cross-drilled & Slotted rotors, steel braided brake lines, bypassed stock Tranny cooler replaced with aftermarket B&M super-cooler, and a K&N drop in air filter.
Old 02-23-2004, 05:18 PM
greg

Maybe it is just my local NTBs but they seem to have their stuff together. I have never had a problem with them. My first SVX was brought there for all its tire need since '92. Of course it was NTW then. Since it has been NTB, I have not been there because I have a friend that works at Firestone and that means BIG dicounts on potenza's for me So I have been going there for awhile! You know they have this thing here for 109.99 you get a lifetime alignment...What a great deal. I'll be getting an alignment every three thousand miles for the life of my car or me. At the rate i sink money into my SVX I guess I will be the one dying first. I have already put triple what he's worth into him! He better run forever now!

~G
Old 02-23-2004, 10:00 PM
mark10t

........that's why I go to Discount Tire..

(boy, am I glad they moved into our area- and leased several of the NTB locations!)

musta used the 3/4" impact wrench set to 500 ft./lbs.

I'd let the corporate VP know what a fine job the local store did for you.

-Mark