Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 03-11-2006, 12:46 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

I found a really good anti-Bush site.

Ahhh... Too small to see.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 03-13-2006, 07:28 PM
Bipa

Teaching the Children

I found this tonight, and couldn't believe it. This is an Iranian children's animated movie which aired in Iran on channel IRIB 3 TV on October 28, 2005, at 8 a.m. It has been sub-titled in English, and runs about 10 minutes.

The movie encourages children to become suicide bombers!

It is clip #906 at the bottom of the page.
http://www.memritv.org/Search.asp?ACT=S6&P3=11#

On the same page, also take a look at clip #908, it's only 2 minutes long. The ending is particularly of interest to Americans.

You may want to browse some of the other clips there, but after just seeing these two, I need a break. I might return some other time, but I think I get the idea already.
Old 03-13-2006, 10:12 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Hamas Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipa
I found this tonight, and couldn't believe it. This is an Iranian children's animated movie which aired in Iran on channel IRIB 3 TV on October 28, 2005, at 8 a.m. It has been sub-titled in English, and runs about 10 minutes.

On the same page, also take a look at clip #908, it's only 2 minutes long. The ending is particularly of interest to Americans.

You may want to browse some of the other clips there, but after just seeing these two, I need a break. I might return some other time, but I think I get the idea already.
While the Iranians do it on public media and target children of both sexes and all ages, they are not the only ones doing it. The Hamas are also teaching and training children to be suicide bombers.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/1446003.stm

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red
(+6 with other members of the family)

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 03-13-2006, 11:32 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

How many virgins do these guys have anyway? They are going to have to cut the amount down from 70 a piece to maybe 10 a piece at the rate they've been going the last few years.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 03-14-2006, 01:22 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipa

Bipa let me tell you something, in the Islamic religious law (Qu'oran) suicide bombers are legit. We should differenciate between terrorist attacks and suicide attacks here. For Christianity, they are both the same and never accepted, but for Islam, those are totally different concepts: 9/11 is categorized as a terrorist attack by muslims, it is never accepted by their Shariaa... as for the Kamikaze attack, those are highly appreciated by the Muslim society and are considered as we consider killing in the position of defense. Palestinians have no heavy weapons as Israelis have, so suicide attacks is their only choice and deemed by the Qu'oran as the correct action to do. This footage you saw is happening in real life in Palestine/Israel. Believe it or not, it is true, and I saw such actions in reality, of course on TV. I dunno if you can see this over there... I don;t think so.

As for the thing of "how they show Kids such cartoons?" as we watch Jesus cartoon sometimes and learn about his love and forgiveness, Muslims show their kids cartoons that teach them about their Qu'oran's verses and Mohammad...

It is very normal for them

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 03-14-2006, 01:32 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
While the Iranians do it on public media and target children of both sexes and all ages, they are not the only ones doing it. The Hamas are also teaching and training children to be suicide bombers.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/1446003.stm

Lee
If a Muslim Kamikaze himself to kill enemy soldiers then he is considered legit in his Muslim community and will go to heaven and live a great afterlife with all the money and women he wishes to have.

But if a Muslim bombs himself to kill innocent enemy civilans then he is rejected from his Muslim community and be considered as a reject and a terrorist like the rest of the World do.

Either a 2 year old, 15 year old, 50 year old or 200 years old , muslims walk in this path I mentioned above.
You should've grasped this concept by now

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 03-14-2006, 07:03 AM
Bipa

What got to me is not the concept of suicide bombing in general. I can theoretically see how out of despair and hopelessness an adult can decide to make himself into a human bomb. If you're going to commit suicide, then why not take as many of the enemy with you as you can.

I don't agree, but I can understand what would motivate a person into making that sort of decision.

Children, however, are something different. It is very rare that an 8-year old would choose to commit suicide. Usually it isn't until the teen-age years that a kid might start thinking along those lines.

Actively encouraging younger children to commit suicide is (or should be) against every human instinct. How can a society survive if they encourage all their young to kill themselves? Who would then carry on the fight?

That is why historically it has usually been only adult males who have taken part in armed warfare. Women and children were left out of it in order to provide for the future generations. Regardless of equal rights and political correctness etc, basic biology dictates that a man's role in procreation need only take a few minutes, while the woman must carry the child for 9 months, and after birth the child is still helpless and dependent for a number of years.

Now it seems that both women and children are also becoming suicide bombers. It has happened in the past - Vietnam comes to mind where I remember reading an account where a woman carrying what looked like a baby approached US troops and instead she had a bomb in her hands. The Russians also had women in combat, but those were trained troops and the women were volunteers. Then we have the child soldiers in Africa who are fighting to this day. Yet even in Africa, the warlords don't send their own kids into combat, just kidnapped other kids.

Hmmm.... maybe the solution isn't to stop them. Instead, perhaps we should actively encourage one big bang of a send-off and get rid of the whole problem in one blast?!

Last edited by Bipa; 03-14-2006 at 07:10 AM.
Old 03-14-2006, 02:04 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Age is never a criteria in Islam. There is no young boy or teenager... Suicide bombing the enemy is an act of heroism and blessed by Mohammad himslef. If age was a restriction, tell me, how old was the youngest girl that Mohammad had an intercourse with?? . Stupid piece of Sh!t !!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: