Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 04-16-2003, 08:13 PM
Now with Colder Air!

Send a message via AIM to Amazonparrot Send a message via MSN to Amazonparrot
Lightbulb Decal

Hey all, I was just surfing Ebay and was got an idea. Everyone knows about the honda guys and their "Rice Burners" (I have no beef with them, I am only saying it for the benefit of those here who do.). I figured we could take a chance to have something similar but much cooler than theirs (like our cars, on the cooler part). We are all familiar with the big stenciled "H" on the back of their windows. Welllll....I figured why cant we have the alcyone svx symbol blown up in white "H" type writing? Personally I think it would be really cool, plus no one would know what it was....
I know for sure that plenty of you will not agree, and curse me for the damn teen I am and such, but just 'member that we are all part of one big happy family ...if anyone knows how to acomplish the above....please drop a line...
1992 Subaru SVX LS-L Ebony Mica: Custom Cold Air Intake, Smallcar Shift Kit, ECUtune Stage 1v4, Flowmaster Exhaust, UR underdrive pulley, 4.11 gears, iRotors Drilled and Slotted rotors, Axxis Brake Pads, 18" Enkei Wheels w/Pirelli Pzero Nero M+S, 20% Window Tinting, K&N Panel Filter, Rockford Fosgate Sound System w/XM Radio, Removed Intake Resonator *SOLD*

2003 Subaru WRX: 2003 Impreza WRX (Aspen White); Vishnu Stage II; IHI VF-34 Turbo; Walbro fuel pump, STi Injectors, Vishnu Up-pipe, Down-pipe and Signature 3" Cat-back; Samco Intercooler hoses; JIC Coilovers; STi A-arms; Whiteline swarbar bushings; Stoptech 13" rotors w/4-piston calipers; Braided Steel brake lines; 17" Rota Wheels with 225/45/17 Falken Azenis (R-Comp).
Charlottesville, VA Represent! (voted #1 place in America to live!)

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/user.php?Amazonparrot
Old 04-16-2003, 08:16 PM
Hater

Re: Decal

Quote:
Originally posted by Amazonparrot
Welllll....I figured why cant we have the alcyone svx symbol blown up in white "H" type writing?
No.

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)
Old 04-16-2003, 08:21 PM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Re: Re: Decal

Quote:
Originally posted by Landshark

No.

Do what you want parrot, I am with Alan here. NO! I have the Alcyone horns in the format you want/need but not on my car.

Lwin
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!
Old 04-16-2003, 08:23 PM
Now with Colder Air!

let me correct

let me correct or make this more visual.....

take this decal....if i can get the pic to work....and blow it up in white and clear, and put it on the rear windshield

here...take this one from ebay....

Ebay sale site for decal to be copied
1992 Subaru SVX LS-L Ebony Mica: Custom Cold Air Intake, Smallcar Shift Kit, ECUtune Stage 1v4, Flowmaster Exhaust, UR underdrive pulley, 4.11 gears, iRotors Drilled and Slotted rotors, Axxis Brake Pads, 18" Enkei Wheels w/Pirelli Pzero Nero M+S, 20% Window Tinting, K&N Panel Filter, Rockford Fosgate Sound System w/XM Radio, Removed Intake Resonator *SOLD*

2003 Subaru WRX: 2003 Impreza WRX (Aspen White); Vishnu Stage II; IHI VF-34 Turbo; Walbro fuel pump, STi Injectors, Vishnu Up-pipe, Down-pipe and Signature 3" Cat-back; Samco Intercooler hoses; JIC Coilovers; STi A-arms; Whiteline swarbar bushings; Stoptech 13" rotors w/4-piston calipers; Braided Steel brake lines; 17" Rota Wheels with 225/45/17 Falken Azenis (R-Comp).

Old 04-16-2003, 08:26 PM
Hater

Re: let me correct

Quote:
let me correct or make this more visual.....

take this decal....if i can get the pic to work....and blow it up in white and clear, and put it on the rear windshield

here...take this one from ebay....

Ebay sale site for decal to be copied
No.

1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)
Old 04-16-2003, 08:31 PM
Now with Colder Air!

Re: Re: Re: Decal

Quote:
Originally posted by Seraph

Do what you want parrot, I am with Alan here. NO! I have the Alcyone horns in the format you want/need but not on my car.

Lwin

so how may i coerce you to help me find/get what i need....

Old 04-16-2003, 08:42 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Decal

Quote:

ask him nicely...he is a nice guy....

Kelli

(beating down L's evil twin)
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.
Old 04-16-2003, 08:46 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Decal

Quote:

That is the logo I made a while back. Who is selling on ebay? Perhaps I should get a share of it.

The car is good and confusing as is. Don't rice it up. I on the other hand is fully for pastaing up the SVX as it has italian roots and looks like italian made rather than japanese made car.

Just my thoughts.

L
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Old 04-16-2003, 08:56 PM
Now with Colder Air!

Pasta-ing

Im all for improvement....so how do you propose that we "Pasta-fy" our beautious cars?

Old 04-16-2003, 09:18 PM
Jimsbaby

1 QUESTION?

y???????????YOU WILL SEE NOTHING OUT YOUR BACK WINDOW THEN HOW U GOING TO KNOW THATS A COP BEHIND YOU AND NOT THAT WHITE CRAP ON YOUR WINDOW BOTH GOING FAST AND ON YOUR TAIL...WELL IF YOU LIKE IT GO FOR IT BUT NO THANKS HERE. HAVE FUN!!
Old 04-16-2003, 09:50 PM

Re: 1 QUESTION?

Quote:
Originally posted by Jimsbaby
y???????????YOU WILL SEE NOTHING OUT YOUR BACK WINDOW THEN HOW U GOING TO KNOW THATS A COP BEHIND YOU AND NOT THAT WHITE CRAP ON YOUR WINDOW BOTH GOING FAST AND ON YOUR TAIL...WELL IF YOU LIKE IT GO FOR IT BUT NO THANKS HERE. HAVE FUN!!
I have a video based rear view system. So the rear view can be all sprayed black and I will still see who is coming up behind me.

hehe..
L
Old 04-16-2003, 09:51 PM

Re: Pasta-ing

Quote:
Im all for improvement....so how do you propose that we "Pasta-fy" our beautious cars?
Ricing is for cars with Japanese origin. Pasta-fy is my defination for making cars look more like european rather than follow the rice trend. More of high-end looking mods.
Old 04-16-2003, 10:12 PM
alacrity024

Re: Re: Pasta-ing

Quote:
Originally posted by Seraph
Ricing is for cars with Japanese origin. Pasta-fy is my defination for making cars look more like european rather than follow the rice trend. More of high-end looking mods.
i wanna pasta-fy mine to be like a Ferrari F-40.. gut the interior, slap a pair of turbos on the motor, and stick a wing on the back large enough to show up on radar..

-adam