How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2003, 05:41 PM
SoCal SVXer

Send a message via ICQ to phoenix96 Send a message via AIM to phoenix96 Send a message via Yahoo to phoenix96
I'm in Santa Barbara.
Old 03-25-2003, 11:10 PM
MINEZ BETTER

wuz up

well dont know when this is gonna happen, but keep your eyes open on this forum. so what color is your ride
white leathers, h.i.d, ecutune S/C stage 4, 14 inch 2piece rotors big brake kit., , msd ignition, c/f dash kit, front spoiler,carbon fiber jdm rearc wing,19 inch rims, nos, , aem fuel regulater, koni-gc package, ported cylinder heads, supercharger cams,solid buck and shims,wrx sti intake valve and exhaust valves,& valve springs, gas analizer,water injection, exhaust temp gauge, idiglo gauges, shift kit, , remote start, all automatic windows,2.5 inch true dual exhaust system with crossover, and 2 borla stainless steal muffler,air filter velocity air stack 3inch to 6 for air filtre, group n mounts, momo steering wheel, dyno will happan soon
Old 03-26-2003, 10:22 AM

Send a message via AIM to zamorush Send a message via Yahoo to zamorush
Registered SVX
Mini Meet or big Meet?

Yon, if you are talking about mini meet, we can meet up this weekend, say Saturday? Any time.

The big one is coming up May 10. Hopefully a lot of you CA guys will attend.
So far on the schedule: meet up at Milpitas Great Mall, then if no one has any other plans, we can drive to the Santa Cruz beach, have lunch............ that is just my suggestion. I will update the website, sometimes later this week.

nik
2011 Subaru Impreza
2009 Subaru Outback

Alternative Ways of getting around
2011 Felt Edict 9 SE
2009 Felt FX 35
2006 Cannondale CAAD9
Old 03-26-2003, 01:25 PM
SoCalSVX

RIGHT ON! Let's get a mini meet going on. Just tell me when and where, and how to get there from San Diego, and I'll be there.
Old 03-26-2003, 08:44 PM
MINEZ BETTER

Re: Mini Meet or big Meet?

Quote:
Originally posted by zamorush
Yon, if you are talking about mini meet, we can meet up this weekend, say Saturday? Any time.

The big one is coming up May 10. Hopefully a lot of you CA guys will attend.
So far on the schedule: meet up at Milpitas Great Mall, then if no one has any other plans, we can drive to the Santa Cruz beach, have lunch............ that is just my suggestion. I will update the website, sometimes later this week.

nik
yea thats cool saterday. you got my number . 925-584-5685
call me yoyr ready. gotoo open shop in the morning, will leave after i finish the bmw seats, but yea give me a call dude.
so your russian huh?
white leathers, h.i.d, ecutune S/C stage 4, 14 inch 2piece rotors big brake kit., , msd ignition, c/f dash kit, front spoiler,carbon fiber jdm rearc wing,19 inch rims, nos, , aem fuel regulater, koni-gc package, ported cylinder heads, supercharger cams,solid buck and shims,wrx sti intake valve and exhaust valves,& valve springs, gas analizer,water injection, exhaust temp gauge, idiglo gauges, shift kit, , remote start, all automatic windows,2.5 inch true dual exhaust system with crossover, and 2 borla stainless steal muffler,air filter velocity air stack 3inch to 6 for air filtre, group n mounts, momo steering wheel, dyno will happan soon
Old 03-26-2003, 08:45 PM
MINEZ BETTER

Quote:
Originally posted by SoCalSVX
RIGHT ON! Let's get a mini meet going on. Just tell me when and where, and how to get there from San Diego, and I'll be there.
SOCAL.

try meeting us when zamorush post almost time, we will all set something up for us, and will all meet up dude
Old 03-26-2003, 08:52 PM

yon what time saturday at your shop? my wheel bearing is now fixed so im in for the drive also is it okay to bring your other half? or is it a guys only thing? Victor
Old 03-26-2003, 08:57 PM
MINEZ BETTER

wuz up alltrac. you got my number as well -right

call me when your ready we will all plann something. cool
on the wheel bearing which one went out
Old 03-26-2003, 09:10 PM

mini meet

yon I got your number. It was the left rear wheel bearing the used car dealer paid for it being that it was a pre-existing condition. what time of day is good to call? and is anybody bringing there old lady? we need to vote now so there's no 5th wheels.
Old 03-26-2003, 09:27 PM
MINEZ BETTER

call anytime. its your choice to bring another person.

sure they didnt do butcher work on the bearings?
Old 03-26-2003, 10:56 PM

Registered SVX
Ok, this Saturday it is! I will call you tomorow to confirm. I am still not sure about the time. Anytime from early in the morning to late in the eveneing.
It is for you to decide Yon, since your are runing the shop, and whenever you get done with work.

if you need to call, my cell 408-674-5639

nik
2011 Subaru Impreza
2009 Subaru Outback

2011 Felt Edict 9 SE
2009 Felt FX 35
2006 Cannondale CAAD9
Old 03-26-2003, 11:06 PM
MINEZ BETTER

Quote:
Ok, this Saturday it is! I will call you tomorow to confirm. I am still not sure about the time. Anytime from early in the morning to late in the eveneing.
It is for you to decide Yon, since your are runing the shop, and whenever you get done with work.

if you need to call, my cell 408-674-5639

nik
cool i will call you tomarrow and plans this out
Old 03-27-2003, 09:30 PM
MINEZ BETTER

every body hear?
Old 03-27-2003, 09:32 PM

Registered SVX
I am here, if you mean that. he he.
2011 Subaru Impreza
2009 Subaru Outback

2011 Felt Edict 9 SE
2009 Felt FX 35
2006 Cannondale CAAD9
Old 03-27-2003, 09:34 PM
MINEZ BETTER

Quote:
I am here, if you mean that. he he.
wuz dude
well you think that plan we talked about is cool nik