Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts Wanted > SVX Parts Wanted

Old 08-03-2013, 08:12 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to PaulCa13
WTB: 94-up door pillar trim (gray)

All,
I'm doing a conversion to manual seat belts in my '92 and and am looking for the door pillar trim for both sides from a later model. These would have holes punched for the upper shoulder-belt attachment point. They need to be gray.

If anyone is converting in the other direction, I've got absolutely everything you need to do it. All parts from a '92 all-leather LSL with under 120k on it.
Old 08-03-2013, 08:22 PM
Rebuilding

Registered SVX
Re: WTB: 94-up door pillar trim (gray)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulCa13 View Post
All,
I'm doing a conversion to manual seat belts in my '92 and and am looking for the door pillar trim for both sides from a later model. These would have holes punched for the upper shoulder-belt attachment point. They need to be gray.

If anyone is converting in the other direction, I've got absolutely everything you need to do it. All parts from a '92 all-leather LSL with under 120k on it.
Being in the NW you have a very good chance of finding one at a pick-n-pull or its many equivalents. I would check there as prices are reasonable without shipping.

1994 SVX LS - 5spd AWD Emerald Green 202k miles PWR Radiator, HID 5000k, New paint job with issues, 17" STI BBS wheels, converted to 5spd AWD from FWD. Purchased from SVXyGirl 2/20/09 -- Undergoing complete rebuild
1993 Justy 4wd 5door- Teal of sorts , beater.
2008 OBXT Newport Pearl 65k miles
Old 08-06-2013, 01:53 PM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikedjuggalo View Post
Being in the NW you have a very good chance of finding one at a pick-n-pull or its many equivalents. I would check there as prices are reasonable without shipping.
Grey manual belt cars are somewhat rare and finding a set will not be so easy. OP, I don't have a set around anymore.
Old 08-07-2013, 01:53 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to PaulCa13

Thanks for the information. I'll probably end up modifying my original trim, since virtually all the parts cars I'm finding have the automatic belts in them, too.

What I could really use are the shoulder belt guides that go between the rollers and the top of the belt. They bolt to the body to keep the belts from binding on the rear door panels.

Even a really clear picture would help so I would have a better idea on fabricating some.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: