Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 07-28-2011, 10:16 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
While dealing with a major heartbreak, my silly dog.

My daughter is moving 3/4 of the way across the country with her worthless new husband. They will now be draining the resources of Montanna's welfare system. As my heart breaks, my silly little dog keeps dragging his toy to me to throw. He only has about 1/2 of his lower jaw left to carry the toy, but he wants me to throw it anyway. This boy has more 'promise' than my daughter, living with this leach!! I was thinking about putting him down months ago, but his 'life' has more 'promise' than my daughters, living with this scum.
I gotta dry my eyes and throw the toy for my 'pal'.
I hope he's alive to see Amie come back home. (But he's living on borrowed time now) GO, Louie!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry
Old 07-29-2011, 12:56 AM
Old Fogey

Registered SVX
Re: While dealing with a major heartbreak, my silly dog.

Sad story Jerry. Gotta break your heart. Thought for a second you were considering putting the son-in-law down! Then re-read the sentence.

Don't ya hate it when people refer to an a$$wipe as a "dog"? Canines don't deserve such a hurtful comparison. Go Louie!

Glenn

1993 25th Anniversary Edition #63 of 301. R.I.P. Rojo 7/24/2008 She saved my life!
1997 Ebony Mica Pearl LSI. BLACKBERRY
1998 5-Spd Legacy GT Wagon in Glacier White: NUBURU
2005 Cadillac STS in Sandstorm Metallic: STORMY

Veteran and farthest traveler of 1st SoCal2MuseumsMeet2010.

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/user.php?RojoRocket
Old 07-29-2011, 07:12 AM

Registered SVX

Jerry ,tell us how you really feel about your son-in -law!!!!!
Old 07-29-2011, 09:45 AM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser View Post
I was thinking about putting him down months ago
The dog or the husband?
Old 07-30-2011, 08:26 PM
Banned

edited...........

Last edited by Frank Rizzo; 07-30-2011 at 10:22 PM.
Old 07-30-2011, 08:37 PM
Rebuilding

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Rizzo View Post
Is your daughter's "husband" white?
I'm slightly confused as what this would have to do with anything?

1994 SVX LS - 5spd AWD Emerald Green 202k miles PWR Radiator, HID 5000k, New paint job with issues, 17" STI BBS wheels, converted to 5spd AWD from FWD. Purchased from SVXyGirl 2/20/09 -- Undergoing complete rebuild
1993 Justy 4wd 5door- Teal of sorts , beater.
2008 OBXT Newport Pearl 65k miles
Old 07-30-2011, 09:15 PM
Banned

Nothing. I was just curious...

Last edited by Frank Rizzo; 07-30-2011 at 10:03 PM.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:18 AM
Either committed, or should be

Send a message via ICQ to thumper_svx Send a message via Yahoo to thumper_svx
Registered SVX

Dogs truly are amazing creatures. You live with them, you love them and in return they give you back the most amazing love and care that you can imagine. They know when you're down and they try their damndest to cheer you up the best way they know how.

I went about two years without a dog after my ex took my last dog in the divorce. About 6 months ago I got a Siberian Husky puppy who's now 8 months old, 55lbs and an absolute barrel of fun. Even at this tender age he's starting to show signs of the wonderful dog he'll become: I was upset recently at some stuff going on at work, and I really felt incredibly down. I came home to an empty house (the girlfriend and son were in Detroit) except for Loki (my dog). He left me alone for a while, I think to see where I was emotionally... then he came padding into the family room with a prance in his step and threw a piece of rawhide across the room and looked at me with the ears up, tail curled up on his back and tongue hanging out as if to say "It's your turn to play fetch with me!"

Sorry you can't do much about the daughter and son in law. Perhaps in time she'll realize what she's done and move on from him... or maybe not. Either way, it is her life and she'll make mistakes just as all of us did. Hell, if I had a buck...

My Rides:
Red 1996 SVX LSi (Saffron)
2007 Yamaha FJR1300 (Kaitlin)

Previously owned; green '95 L AWD (sold), black/pearlie '94 LSi (too many problems), Polo Green '96 SVX LSi (apparently notThe end of an era)

Member #2 in the Yahoo! club, been here since the beta-testing days. In dire need of a cheaper hobby.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Now with more color

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper_svx View Post
Dogs truly are amazing creatures. You live with them, you love them and in return they give you back the most amazing love and care that you can imagine. They know when you're down and they try their damndest to cheer you up the best way they know how.

I went about two years without a dog after my ex took my last dog in the divorce. About 6 months ago I got a Siberian Husky puppy who's now 8 months old, 55lbs and an absolute barrel of fun. Even at this tender age he's starting to show signs of the wonderful dog he'll become: I was upset recently at some stuff going on at work, and I really felt incredibly down. I came home to an empty house (the girlfriend and son were in Detroit) except for Loki (my dog). He left me alone for a while, I think to see where I was emotionally... then he came padding into the family room with a prance in his step and threw a piece of rawhide across the room and looked at me with the ears up, tail curled up on his back and tongue hanging out as if to say "It's your turn to play fetch with me!"

Sorry you can't do much about the daughter and son in law. Perhaps in time she'll realize what she's done and move on from him... or maybe not. Either way, it is her life and she'll make mistakes just as all of us did. Hell, if I had a buck...
Since I know that no one here will 'spill the beans', HERE is why I dislike my new son in law, (Which is of German decent)
I have not been 'allowed' to talk with my daughter for 2 years without HIM listening. Her oldest sister held the grandson on the day he was born, and has not touched him for 7 months. Her middle sister has seen the boy ONE time, and had to wait in the hospital for 2 hours to do that! (She had driven 4 hours to be a 'part' of the Blessed Event) That is the last time SHE saw the boy.
My son was babysitting, up untill he mentioned 6 weeks ago that there may be a 'problem' with the boy, then HE was removed from the list of sitters.
The wife and I were 'removed' Easter Sunday, because I mentioned that I was taking Great Grandma to Church! A$$hole said that he didn't want his son to be in a church till he was old enough to make that decision. C MON!! The kid was 3 months OLD!
THAT ended the bi-weekly visits we had with him!
In June, the wife was watching him, cause 'daddy' had a court date to get visitation with 2 of his many children. I got off work at 3:30. he DEMANDED his son be returned by 3:00. Wife said that I would bring him back when I got off work. I walked in the door, saw 'pitties' that I wanted to count over and over. I was counting 'pitties' when the phone rang. Bring him NOW! Then it happened again in 5 minutes!
I grabbed the carseat, set the boy in it and hauled him back. When I got home, there was a 'message' that "If he is not back here in 10 minutes, I am calling the cops and reporting him KIDNAPPED!!"
IF I would have read that message BEFORE I returned the kid, it would have been much DIFFERENT charges!
TODAY, the wife and I got to 'hold' him for the first time in 2 months.
I grabbed him out of the daughters arms and thought that a piece of rope was stuck to his back. I leaned him forward and realized that it was his SPINE sticking out! Then I leaned him away from me and thought that this is the first time a SKELITON has ever 'smiled' at me! I handed him off to my wife. As soon as she TOUCHED the 7 month old boy, she started CRYING because she has never held a 3rd world starving child before!
That BA$$tard is KILLING my grandson! Has my daughter so scared that she will not ask for help and he has plane tickets to leave the hemmisphire!
His a$$ will be in LEGIRONS tomorrow, or I will be in them for MURDER!I will be calling every agency that deals with children starting at 8:00 am on Tuesday! IF he is not in jail for child abuse and neglect by wednesday, I will be back in 10 to 20 years!

Telling you what I REALLY feel! My Grandson will NOT leave this state before he is 'checked out' by every agency I can call!@

Jerry
Old 08-01-2011, 11:14 PM
Now with more color

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper_svx View Post

Since I know that no one here will 'spill the beans', HERE is why I dislike my new son in law, (Which is of German decent)
I have not been 'allowed' to talk with my daughter for 2 years without HIM listening. Her oldest sister held the grandson on the day he was born, and has not touched him for 7 months. Her middle sister has seen the boy ONE time, and had to wait in the hospital for 2 hours to do that! (She had driven 4 hours to be a 'part' of the Blessed Event) That is the last time SHE saw the boy.
My son was babysitting, up untill he mentioned 6 weeks ago that there may be a 'problem' with the boy, then HE was removed from the list of sitters.
The wife and I were 'removed' Easter Sunday, because I mentioned that I was taking Great Grandma to Church! A$$hole said that he didn't want his son to be in a church till he was old enough to make that decision. C MON!! The kid was 3 months OLD!
THAT ended the bi-weekly visits we had with him!
In June, the wife was watching him, cause 'daddy' had a court date to get visitation with 2 of his many children. I got off work at 3:30. he DEMANDED his son be returned by 3:00. Wife said that I would bring him back when I got off work. I walked in the door, saw 'pitties' that I wanted to count over and over. I was counting 'pitties' when the phone rang. Bring him NOW! Then it happened again in 5 minutes!
I grabbed the carseat, set the boy in it and hauled him back. When I got home, there was a 'message' that "If he is not back here in 10 minutes, I am calling the cops and reporting him KIDNAPPED!!"
IF I would have read that message BEFORE I returned the kid, it would have been much DIFFERENT charges!
TODAY, the wife and I got to 'hold' him for the first time in 2 months.
I grabbed him out of the daughters arms and thought that a piece of rope was stuck to his back. I leaned him forward and realized that it was his SPINE sticking out! Then I leaned him away from me and thought that this is the first time a SKELITON has ever 'smiled' at me! I handed him off to my wife. As soon as she TOUCHED the 7 month old boy, she started CRYING because she has never held a 3rd world starving child before!
News flash! Our intervention resulted in the Dr spending about 2 hours with him today. He has lost over a POUND in 2 weeks! His liver is enlarged, He had a fever, his complexion was pale. His body fat ratio is ZERO! None at all! His electrolites were way off and the Dr was PI$$ED!
He went home, but Dr wants to see him on weekly visits till he's confident that the 'right' care is being offered.
Dr said that the 'damage' is not so bad at this point and that he will recover fully if FED properly!
The poor guy is only 7 months old and was almost 9 pounds at birth. Now he's 7 months and weighs 14?????

Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 08-02-2011 at 08:05 PM.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:19 PM
Old Fogey

Registered SVX

Good Lord Jerry! WTF is the problem with your daughter, marrying a freaking NAZI!! Far as I can see you're justified in doing any and every thing you mention, and more. But best to stay within the law, at least until you've exhausted the possibilities. Then.....do what you have to do. Just notified we're expecting our 5th grandchild, and can't freaking imagine what you must be going through. GO FOR IT!!

Glenn

1993 25th Anniversary Edition #63 of 301. R.I.P. Rojo 7/24/2008 She saved my life!

Old 08-01-2011, 11:58 PM
Now with more color

Quote:
Originally Posted by RojoRocket View Post
Good Lord Jerry! WTF is the problem with your daughter, marrying a freaking NAZI!! Far as I can see you're justified in doing any and every thing you mention, and more. But best to stay within the law, at least until you've exhausted the possibilities. Then.....do what you have to do. Just notified we're expecting our 5th grandchild, and can't freaking imagine what you must be going through. GO FOR IT!!

Glenn
My heart is heavy! I LOVE the daughter. I will NOT allow this puke to kill my grandson! Let the chips fall! She will wake up some day and realize what I'm fighting for!

Jerry
Old 08-02-2011, 08:08 PM
Now with more color

Quote:
Originally Posted by RojoRocket View Post

Glenn
News flash! Our intervention resulted in the Dr spending about 2 hours with him today. He has lost over a POUND in 2 weeks! His liver is enlarged, He had a fever, his complexion was pale. His body fat ratio is ZERO! None at all! His electrolites were way off and the Dr was PI$$ED!
He went home, but Dr wants to see him on weekly visits till he's confident that the 'right' care is being offered.
Dr said that the 'damage' is not so bad at this point and that he will recover fully if FED properly!
The poor guy is only 7 months old and was almost 9 pounds at birth. Now he's 7 months and weighs 14?????

Jerry
Old 08-03-2011, 07:57 AM
Old Fogey

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser View Post
In my book Child Protective Services should have been called by the Doc, and the little guy should not have been sent home with the parents. This is classic child abuse, and heartbreaking to say the least. What are they thinking? What does your daughter have to say? That little guy is in grave danger. WTF?!?!

Glenn

Old 08-03-2011, 08:36 AM

Registered SVX

Jerry, WTF is wrong with your Daughter to let this happen to this innocent child. That poor boy is in grave danger. 14lbs at 7 months old. You need to leave no stone unturned to make damn sure that boy is given the love and proper car that he needs and deserves, and if that means you taking custody of him and so be it. Dont give up the fight for justice. If your daughter is blind to what she is putting her son thru, and stays with that dirt bag, then what does that make her? God Bless that little boy, and wish you the best of luck in your fight for justice.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: