How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 01-05-2008, 05:58 PM
Will

Talking Finally, I'm a multiple owner

So, I just got my second SVX and am really looking forward to gutting it out for my 94. I haven't gotten to really "drive" it yet other than onto the trailer but all seems well. It wasn't misfiring like my 94 was when I bought it so thats one up, but it is missing the headlights, grille, mirrors and a few various switches but nothings missing that I need so all in all I think I got a good deal for a parts car. The only real bummer came when i was hauling it home. I brushed a curb in Hannibal MO and aquired a slow leak in the sidewall of my trailer tire. I limped another 100 miles stopping at every gas station to put air in the tire till she blew out with about 45 minutes left in the damn near 800 mile round trip. Everything is safe and sound and on the ground now. I'm almost more excited about the condition of the leather than the fact in a few months i'll have AWD! It was in alot better condition than I thought. Black leather looks so much better than the faux suade. It will also be nice to have a power antenna so i can listen to the radio and not CDs all the time. Well the only other bummer i can think of is the fact that the stock CD player was sold WAY before i got a chance to buy it. Oh-well
Will
Old 01-05-2008, 08:10 PM
Collision Refinishing Tech

Registered SVX
its definatly good to have AWD now, but you're still missing something.....................4.44's
Mods:AWD conversion/4.44 swap by Budfreak, Custom red interior lights, Custom Satin black dash, Power mode switch, Cold air intake, Permecool tranny filter,Sony xplode 10" sub, Sony xplode 1000w amp, Blitz in-line driver, DDM Tuning 6000k HID's, New paint job/body work by me, 97' Grill, QC shift kit, 17'' MB Motoring rims, 15&20 min mod, front & rear urethane swaybar bushings, Custom fiberglass sub box, Custom red led a/c control unit, perrin lightweight crank pulley, Black wrinkle finish powdercoated intake manifold w/ clear hoses , 02' outback heated/power black leather seats
Soon to come:Fiberglass hood, upholster ALL suede to black leather
Past subies:

92' Pearl White/black top LS-L-SOLD
96' Legacy Outback-TOTALED
99' Legacy Outback Limited 30th anniversary edition-TOTALED
98' Forester L -Totaled
Other toys:
99' Forester S -WRX brake upgrade, soon an 04 wrx motor swap
06' B9 Tribeca-Stock
1982' Yamaha xj650 Maxim
Mods:
work in progress