SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2008, 07:33 PM
Cruisin' in Gator Country
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Registered SVX Classic SVX
My route to work takes me by the city police station at the same time they are changing shifts. I follow, and am followed by them to work in the morning and again in the evening. Have yet to get even a glance. When following them I get to exceed the speed limit because they do. With all due respect, there is a lot of cell phone useage going on.
Gene
1994 SVX LSi AWD 95K - Emerald Pearl (sold)
1992 SVX LS-L AWD 115K - Dark Teal 4.44 swap (sold)
Old 01-04-2008, 07:40 PM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwb3 View Post
My route to work takes me by the city police station at the same time they are changing shifts. I follow, and am followed by them to work in the morning and again in the evening. Have yet to get even a glance. When following them I get to exceed the speed limit because they do. With all due respect, there is a lot of cell phone useage going on.
Gene
I was at the court house paying a ticket one day and actually over heard the lady in front of me explaining her ticket to the woman at the counter. The cop pulled her over for speeding down an exit ramp, the cop was in front of her doing the same speed.....

Dustin

1992 Ebony LS-L w/191k miles Mods: a few and acouple more

1995 Brilliant Red L/AWD w/154k miles Mods: Stebro catback exhaust, K&N drop in filter, ECUtune ST1v5, 4.44, lots of JDM goodies

1992 Pearly LS-L w/154k miles Sold Mods: 4.11, rust

2008 DGM Legacy spec.B w/245k miles Mods: Cryotune Stage3, VF52, bushings galore, STi pink springs, Bilstein HDs

My Locker

The only man alive who drives three "Subu SVS's".......according to my insurance company
Old 01-04-2008, 08:58 PM

Send a message via AIM to trueblue
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by svxistentialist View Post
I don't want to sound too preachy, esp as Paul has said nothing, but I hope in the spirit of the PBA card you have that you don't drive like a prat just because you have it. The law is the law and most limits are up there for a reason.

One dark night I got pulled in the SVX here in Ireland. It was common for the police to practically stick their head in the window of the car, having a smell to see if you had been drinking. Yep,, he tried to.

He hit the upper glass such a bang with his head I got worried for his health. When he recovered, he just checked my documents, asked me the questions and let me go. I hadn't been drinking, of course, and everything was legal anyway.

However, it might make the wrong guy angry, thinking you had not let down the window.

One to watch. It was funny at the time, but I felt really sorry for the guy. There was nothing I could have done, I was not expecting him to try and get into the car.

Joe
That was to funny I am still LOL

The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see. -Winston Churchill

My baby: 94 lsi
My fast baby: 2001 Suzuki Marauder
My new baby: 2010 Subaru Outback