Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Quote:
Originally posted by SHISVX

i understand how important matching is....ask purple dress boy

Kelli
Can I keep it? I love it so much.

Lwin
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!
Old 04-16-2002, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Seraph

Lwin
no, i think you should share the wealth, Brian is going to need a dress to match his shiney purple vans for his prom, i think you should pass it on to him. it is only right ya know!

Kelli---
Old 04-16-2002, 01:49 PM
I abuse them one at a time

Quote:
Originally posted by SHISVX

no, i think you should share the wealth, Brian is going to need a dress to match his shiney purple vans for his prom, i think you should pass it on to him. it is only right ya know!

Kelli---
bri,

pm me your addy. I will ship it out sometime next week.

lwin
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Old 04-16-2002, 05:57 PM

Talking lol

Quote:
you couldn't handle the greek special. the Oozo, well, we all know that it was water, don't try to kid anyone
I'll bring the bottle of Oozo with me to the 10 year anniversary meet. Maybe by then your boyfriend will let you try some - lol.

Quote:
i don't know about jealousy, but those "shoes" you have made me laugh. so i guess you could call that a good quality.
I have more than 40 pairs of shoes. I have Vans, Docs, Nikes, Air walks, Na Nas, Angels by Jonny Fluvog(ever seen a pair? They're the best), ............... You're more than welcome to borrow any of them

Quote:
i guess i would like to have the red ones. the black ones you should keep cuz they match your nail polish.
Cheap shot CHICKIE

Quote:

Lwin
You can have it. You looked soooooo pretty in it. I could never take it and break your heart I have four sisters. I'll borrow one of theirs

Quote:
They're black vinyl with holograms. Get it right.

B.C.
Old 04-16-2002, 07:58 PM

Re: lol

Quote:
Originally posted by Never2phat

I have more than 40 pairs of shoes. I have Vans, Docs, Nikes, Air walks, Na Nas, Angels by Jonny Fluvog(ever seen a pair? They're the best), ............... You're more than welcome to borrow any of them
Sorry to jump in on your shoe fest... but I thought only girls have a ton of shoes. Let me go count. *walks to the closet and counts* I have total of 5 pairs of shoes. 2 black, 2 browns, and one tennis. Why on earth would you need that many shoes? I never figured out with girls and shoes. Now guys are getting on my lists.

Lwin
Old 04-16-2002, 08:44 PM
Green1995SVX

Re: Re: lol

Quote:
Originally posted by Seraph

Sorry to jump in on your shoe fest... but I thought only girls have a ton of shoes. Let me go count. *walks to the closet and counts* I have total of 5 pairs of shoes. 2 black, 2 browns, and one tennis. Why on earth would you need that many shoes? I never figured out with girls and shoes. Now guys are getting on my lists.

Lwin
I have 2 brown docs... 1 black docs... some sandals (cheap) black dress shoes, and some adidas flip flop things.

so thats like what 6... and if you dont count the sandal type items, its 4. That qualifies me as a man i think.

-Mike (glad i finally qualified)
Old 04-16-2002, 10:17 PM

Hey now........

Quote:
Hey now.......I'm letting you keep the dress Be nice

Why do I have soooo many shoes? At the store I used to buy clothes from I became really close friends with the employees and the owner(it was a privately owned store) He would sell them to me at cost. Do you know what shoes really cost the stores? They're ripping you off. What most people pay for one pair of shoes I could get 3 or 4 pairs.

Hey I'll admit it.......It's also nice to have every color My Docs range from Black to electric blue and mood blue to airsprayed gold. Changing your shoes can make what your wearing completely different. This concludes our first fashion lesson

Quote:
so thats like what 6... and if you dont count the sandal type items, its 4. That qualifies me as a man i think.

<Brian bites his tongue> Ouch

B.C.
Old 04-16-2002, 10:35 PM

Re: Hey now........

Quote:
Originally posted by Never2phat

Hey now.......I'm letting you keep the dress Be nice

Hey I'll admit it.......It's also nice to have every color My Docs range from Black to electric blue and mood blue to airsprayed gold. Changing your shoes can make what your wearing completely different. This concludes our first fashion lesson

B.C.
Ok. I'll be nice. Thanks for letting me keep the dress. But Kel told me that she wanted it back.

Well, you guys saw what I wear pretty much every day at the Reading IiI. I don't think I need the blue or the golden shoes yet. Unless I decide to quit my job and become a pimp, I don't think I need a white pair of shoes either.

Lwin

Last edited by Seraph; 04-17-2002 at 07:36 AM.
Old 04-17-2002, 05:59 AM
Yeah, I'm still around

Re: Re: Re: lol

Quote:
Originally posted by Green1995SVX
That qualifies me as a man i think.

Those pirates think you're a real manly man Mike! I'm not sure if Mat will ever talk to you after you commented on his bulge though

I had to get back in on this thread somewhere!

Todd
Old 04-17-2002, 06:50 AM
Green1995SVX

Re: Re: Re: Re: lol

Quote:
Originally posted by wawazat??

Those pirates think you're a real manly man Mike! I'm not sure if Mat will ever talk to you after you commented on his bulge though

I had to get back in on this thread somewhere!

Todd
I DIDNT comment on Mat's bulge! I was waiting for you to!

-Mike