Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Upcoming Meets

Old 04-30-2002, 10:07 PM
Green95hoe

Ok ok, Ill think ill be the bigger man and apologise first.. Sorry guys,, one too many bad days at work and not enough sleep I guess... (13 Hour work days suk) Anyways back on track cant wait till this saturday... Gonna be cool seeing a bunch of people get together just to share the love for their vehicles... Too bad Ill use two tanks of gas making the trip but im sure it will be worth it.. Maybe I can learn a mod or two that might work on my Truck.. Who knows.. We will See Saturday,, See ya then guys,,, Sorry Boomin(Bro).. I guess we both need to grow up sometimes. Im goin to bed, start work early as usual tomorrow
Old 05-01-2002, 02:16 AM
I hate stupid people!

Send a message via AIM to BoominSVX
Hey guys, I don't know how many people read that thread before it was deleted, hopefully not many. I am sure that if you were following it and got my last post, you know that I was not a happy lil camper last night. I just do not appreciate green95hoe's comments on such things that he has no knowledge of. Anyway, I am, still looking forward to this meet, and I am sorry that the thread got out of line. I have to be in canton at 10 on sat, so I may be there at 12:30ish instead of 12. We will see as time goes by. Hope to see you all there. As for you hoe boy, I will let it slide this time, just watch yourself.

Boomin<--- waves his white flag in the air once again,
Green95hoe<---- complies and ends the war.

The battlefield was then bulldozed and turned into a sub development.
92 SVX LSL, Ebony Mica/Grey leather, K&N Cone, Pioneer Dehp-7300 premier, White Guages, Radar detector, Volfenhag VDX 12's, Memphis ST1000D digital amp, CompuSTAR 2000AS 2 way paging alarm with visual confirmation, and auto start. Cell Holder, Xenon (Ebay) bulbs in highs lows and fogs, Wire loom in engine bay, and a kitchen sink complete with soap dispensor and soap scum.
Old 05-01-2002, 04:15 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to jscorse
Ahhh brotherly love!!

I can't wait for this meet.... I think I 'm gonna cry.
Old 05-01-2002, 05:54 AM
Green95hoe

Quote:
Originally posted by BoominSVX
.....The battlefield was then bulldozed and turned into a sub development.

lol, just like every other piece of land here in Taunton, it all eventually becomes a subdevelopment

I can see it now

The hoe is tearing up the gravel piles and green grass doing lawn jobs and the SVX is busy spinning in circles in the cul-de-sac while boomin tries to see how fast he can go without sliding out of control Nice

Last edited by Green95hoe; 05-01-2002 at 07:44 AM.
Old 05-01-2002, 08:14 AM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Boomin & Hoe,
Thank you for your response and your future "control" over your needs to vent. Enjoy the meet. I only wish I could be there.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI
Old 05-01-2002, 10:07 AM
TapperManor

Hi fellow NE SVXers,

Just wanted you to know that you can count me in for the Webster meet this saturday. I am 99% sure I will make the trip from VT, I just may need to leave early to get back for my sat pm plans. I have had mine a couple of months and am anxious to knock heads with other owners.

David, good job putting this all together.
Adam, I drive through Keene every few weeks, and have been keepin an eye out for ya.
(and occasionally listen to WKNE)

Anyway,
See ya all there.

Ken
Old 05-01-2002, 10:23 AM
Green95hoe

Quote:
Originally posted by TapperManor
Hi fellow NE SVXers,

Just wanted you to know that you can count me in for the Webster meet this saturday. I am 99% sure I will make the trip from VT, I just may need to leave early to get back for my sat pm plans. I have had mine a couple of months and am anxious to knock heads with other owners.

David, good job putting this all together.
Adam, I drive through Keene every few weeks, and have been keepin an eye out for ya.
(and occasionally listen to WKNE)

Anyway,
See ya all there.

Ken
Hey Tapper, I was in Ludlow this past weekend, my buddy goes to college at Castleton and skiis for the U.S. ski team at Okemo... We partied all weekend and threw the keg in the back of my truck and drove from Castleton to Ludlow and then Springfield before going back.. What fun.... I had an SVX sighting on my way home too but I dont rtemember where... SOmewhere near Keene I think
Old 05-01-2002, 10:57 AM

This is getting better every day

You all from VT and S. NH will be driving right by my place in Leominster. I live very near the intersection of 190 and 2.

I have two radios to bring along. Should we all decide on channel....5?

Maybe we can hook up for the trip down to Webstah, what'd think?
Old 05-01-2002, 11:09 AM
Green95hoe

These radios you guys are talkiong about, are they CB's or those blue walkie talkie type things they sell at walmart?? EIther way Ive got both but neither will work until im within a mile or anyone
Old 05-01-2002, 11:11 AM

The Blue ones

Yup. About a mile is right. Most are Motorola. They use the FRS (Family Radio Spectrum, I think) frequency band.
Old 05-01-2002, 11:17 AM
Green95hoe

K, channel five is fine with me... I think one of us is gonna have to round up all the info about this weekend and post it here closer to the end of the week... This is gonna be cool, too bad I wont fit in my truck. gonna look out of place
Old 05-01-2002, 01:33 PM
red95svx

YEEHAWW!!

This is getting better all the time!

Ken! Welcome aboard! Glad to hear that you might make it this Saturday! This is going to be great!

David

p.s. are you really giving away an XT? I used to own one and want to buy another to beat on in the winter.......
Old 05-01-2002, 04:05 PM
I hate stupid people!

Send a message via AIM to BoominSVX
walkaaa talkaas?

Brad, If you have two of the radioes, toss me one. I could use it if we get seperated at some point cause my cell phone just got shut off. Grab two of them if you can so we can figure things out on the way up, and hopefully start talking to people before we get there.

Oh the excitememnt builds so quickly doesn't it.
92 SVX LSL, Ebony Mica/Grey leather, K&N Cone, Pioneer Dehp-7300 premier, White Guages, Radar detector, Volfenhag VDX 12's, Memphis ST1000D digital amp, CompuSTAR 2000AS 2 way paging alarm with visual confirmation, and auto start. Cell Holder, Xenon (Ebay) bulbs in highs lows and fogs, Wire loom in engine bay, and a kitchen sink complete with soap dispensor and soap scum.
Old 05-01-2002, 04:07 PM
alacrity024

this is so cool!!!!!

My brakes have arrived from ART and I'll be up late friday night bolting them up. I'm planning to break them in sometime around 11pm on friday night and then hopefully I'll be good to go (and stop) on saturday. I still need a tie rod and an alignment, but I'm thinking about waiting until after I've had my chance to win some service or parts from the dealership before I spring for the rod & alignment. Jack, let's meet somewhere along the way.. email me at alacrity024@yahoo.com and we'll figure out details. I'll be coming from......rindge. I can get myself to 119, 2, 190 or 290..

Can't Wait

-Adam
Old 05-01-2002, 05:08 PM
Green95hoe

Re: walkaaa talkaas?

Quote:
Originally posted by BoominSVX
Brad, If you have two of the radioes, toss me one. I could use it if we get seperated at some point cause my cell phone just got shut off. Grab two of them if you can so we can figure things out on the way up, and hopefully start talking to people before we get there.

Oh the excitememnt builds so quickly doesn't it.
Sorry Bro, only got one,, but if you can find another CB then you can talk to me but that wont get you anywhere with the rest of the SVX guys.... Maybe not worth it any because you gotta pretty much be on their doorstep to be within range....