Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 01-15-2007, 05:50 PM

Sad, sad day.

Let the part-out commence Unless someone wants it whole?

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...816#post446816

92 LS-L Ebony/Lqd. Silver, stock, 88xxx miles, flung into a telephone pole by a drunk a month after buying

92 LS-L midnight black 141xxx miles, WRX FPR, MAF bypass, lightened underdrive pulley, formerly AppstateSVX's
Old 01-15-2007, 06:33 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
Part out? Hell, the car is just begging you for a 5 speed/or 4.44's and some engine work You should seriously consider it if you have the funds. I'd bet a few members could help out with parts and stuff
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten

Old 01-15-2007, 07:05 PM

Hehe that's exactly the issue... I bought the car just after getting a new job that promised great things but that hasn't panned out as well as I'd hoped. That combined with having to move due to toxic mold in the basement of my old place has left me pretty strapped. As the old saying goes, if I didn't have bad luck... etc. There's a nice bright light at the end of the tunnel, but that's a couple of months down the road. I VERY badly want to keep her, but it's really just not realistic right now. I'll definitely own another one someday soon though, preferably with lower mileage, and that didn't used to house mice behind the manifold lol

92 LS-L Ebony/Lqd. Silver, stock, 88xxx miles, flung into a telephone pole by a drunk a month after buying

92 LS-L midnight black 141xxx miles, WRX FPR, MAF bypass, lightened underdrive pulley, formerly AppstateSVX's
Old 01-16-2007, 05:03 AM
Peace Sells... are you buying?

If your parting it out, I would be interested in the key fob(s) if you have any.

PM me with a price if you have one or both available.

Thanks

Ira
Old 01-16-2007, 03:03 PM

Woohoo!! Cancel the part out! I think I've found a great new home for her where she can go play with other puppies on a big farm in the country lol... via communication with Mrs. Budfreak, it looks like Budfreak might be picking her up to replace the Road Demon as the daily driver.

Any parts requests made so far will be honored (all 2 of them), and go ahead and ask me about anything else you might want outside of the body and drivetrain, he'll likely be bringing a s***-ton of replacement parts with him.

Old 01-24-2007, 07:03 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
We're still working on the final deal, But I would almost for sure say this is going to be the daily driver replacement for Road Demon.
It will get all of the same mods as Road Demon plus a couple of others I have up my sleeve and hopefully break my current N/A 4.44 1/4 mile record. Road Demon will be shooting for much lower numbers than before and in a whole different way than before.....boosted.

I can see the license plates now:

NA DEMON
SC DEMON

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 35942.jpg (126.1 KB, 142 views)
File Type: jpg 35941.jpg (181.5 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg Lakepic032.jpg (46.4 KB, 147 views)

Last edited by Budfreak; 01-24-2007 at 07:06 PM.
Old 01-25-2007, 07:49 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
The deal has been made. Now to get the ole tax money and a few more parts sold soon(hopefully) and to go pick it up. This is gonna be great! Another 4.44 soon to be born.